This game has turned into an absolute joke

Join a game 4 people lock in DPS dont switch because who cares. not a peep in voice coms until you lose or one of your teammates just leaves because who cares. Then at the end of the match you get some autist tell the rest of the team everything they did wrong. This has become every single match of overwatch.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find some friends and play with them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Hasn't it always been that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Find some friends and play with them.
    You could also do this thing as well. It is how I believe the game was likely intended to be played.

Use the LFG system and be discerning over who you invite. Locked roles is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we already have a thread largely for airing grievances I'm just going to close this since I doubt much good will come of it.