Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    All of that is negated due to the fact that he's in the party of "It's ok when we do it". Had he run and won as a democrat, he'd already have been removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Most of the work was done by his family and group of syncophants so he can maintain some level of plausible deniability.
    And you just showed everyone you can't read or even listen carefully. Conspiracy allows exactly this situation to be prosecuted, there is no deniability just because he was not the main actor nor fully aware of what other conspirators were doing.

I'm pretty sure there is no collusion evidence or he would have been impeached.

It's CNN man. CNN news = garbage.

There is not anything actable in their "findings". They just want people reading their "news", just like the tabloids. It makes them money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Last i checked Trump went after dismantling most agencies, he made the EPA and FDA even more toothless, he calls into question the intelligence agency. It helps if you stop being partisan.

Do you call yourself a patriot? If yes why do you support attacks on your country and put party before everything?
    You misspelled parrot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    For the GOP Hillary is responsible for everything, including that sack of rice in China falling over.
    Why didn't she stop Vietnam?
    Why did she allow Lincoln (A REPUBLICAN!) to be assassinated?
    Why did she let the Legion of Catgirls from the combined Genki-Sugoi federations on Mars attack Moon Base Trump in 2819?

These are the important questions we need answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    And you just showed everyone you can't read or even listen carefully. Conspiracy allows exactly this situation to be prosecuted, there is no deniability just because he was not the main actor nor fully aware of what other conspirators were doing.
    Please go back and read the context on which I said that.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

There is not anything actable in their "findings". They just want people reading their "news", just like the tabloids. It makes them money.
    Another Trumplestiltskin that doens't know how investigations work and think this should be over in the span of a CSI: Miami episode.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

That's true.

Except "collusion" has nothing to do with anything, it's a word being used by the President's men to distract morons.

That's true.

Except "collusion" has nothing to do with anything, it's a word being used by the President's men to distract morons.
    Exactly. Collusion is just a blanket term that encompasses all of the other things Trump, his family, and his team have done to be treasonous stains.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Anybody else came in here expecting Skroe to be the author of this thread? ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Nah, Skroe knows that Trump isn't going to go down on treason charges.
    The thread was not titled "WE'RE TAKING YOUR PRESIDENT AWAY, EPISODE # - #" Like a bad Star Wars rip-off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Except they've already admitted to collusion, that ship has sailed. They have also tried to cover up and lie about that collusion. Heck, Donny Jr. even tweeted the evidence out... what a maroon.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhard von Lohengramm View Post
    The thread was not titled "WE'RE TAKING YOUR PRESIDENT AWAY, EPISODE # - #" Like a bad Star Wars rip-off.
    Compared to the bad Star Wars ripoff "emperor" that you love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    This has to do with Hillary.....how?
    They were after her emails... obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except they've already admitted to collusion, that ship has sailed. They have also tried to cover up and lie about that collusion. Heck, Donny Jr. even tweeted the evidence out... what a maroon.
    What I don't get is... why have they even lied? Dealing with foreign representatives is kind of part of the President's job description. Even ahead of elections. This isn't exactly uncommon.

Or... as some would say... "He's running, so he musta dunnit!"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

What I don't get is... why have they even lied?
    Trump has lied endlessly about this because he's a terrible liar. He's not an intelligent man, and this is plain to anyone that is not somehow under the spell of his public image. Bad liars lie constantly so as to conceal the lies that actually matter to them strategically. The hope is to induce a fatigue in their listeners, the lies are so constant that it becomes impenetrable like a wall. The listener throws up their hands and basically stops caring to distinguish the truth from the lies. The less canny just believe the bullshit at face value.

I happen to be a very accomplished liar. I can look you in the eye and tell you the most grotesque confabulation. Hell, I half believe this nonsense myself when I do it. I believe it even more profoundly as the minutes tick by. But I lie very rarely, but if I do lie you will believe it because I almost always tell the truth - in person I am truthful almost to a point of absurdity. My record of telling the truth 99.9% of the time becomes the cover for any important lie I must tell.

And I used to be a terrible liar when I was a kid too. I had stupidly obvious tells. Not so any longer. I think I could pass a lie detector, not that it isn't pure bullshit anyway. When I lie, you will believe it.

Joe Gideon: Sometimes I don't know where the bullshit ends and the truth begins.
    - All That Jazz, - Robert Alan Aurthur, Bob Fosse

Trump has lied endlessly about this because he's a terrible liar. He's not an intelligent man, and this is plain to anyone that is not somehow under the spell of his public image. Bad liars lie constantly so as to conceal the lies that actually matter to them strategically. The hope is to induce a fatigue in their listeners, the lies are so constant that it becomes impenetrable like a wall. The listener throws up their hands and basically stops caring to distinguish the truth from the lies. The less canny just believe the bullshit at face value.

I happen to be a very accomplished liar. I can look you in the eye and tell you the most grotesque confabulation. Hell, I half believe this nonsense myself when I do it. I believe it even more profoundly as the minutes tick by. But I lie very rarely, but if I do lie you will believe it because I almost always tell the truth - in person I am truthful almost to a point of absurdity. My record of telling the truth 99.9% of the time becomes the cover for any important lie I must tell.

And I used to be a terrible liar when I was a kid too. I had stupidly obvious tells. Not so any longer. I think I could pass a lie detector, not that it isn't pure bullshit anyway. When I lie, you will believe it.

Joe Gideon: Sometimes I don't know where the bullshit ends and the truth begins.
    - All That Jazz, - Robert Alan Aurthur, Bob Fosse
    I don't believe you about you being a good liar.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I don't believe you about you being a good liar.
    I almost never lie.

I almost never lie.
    I bet you lie more than 5 times before reaching work.

There is a template for successfully overthrowing the government.

1. Get about 25% - 30% of the public willing to revolt.
    2. Get backing by a foreign power.
    3. With the nation roughly split almost in half, it is unable to both put down the rebellion in its own borders and resist the influence of a unified nation coming in to tilt the scales in favor of the traitors.

In the American Revolution, treasonous people like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson conspired to revolt and established their own government. They succeeded in getting about 30% of the public to back the effort, and then won the support of France and Germany, who backed the revolt financially and strategically with training and supplies. The revolt succeeded.

In the civil war, treasonous people like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis conspired to revolt and form their own government. They succeeded in getting backing from around 30% of the public (mostly in South of course). However, they FAILED to win support from a foreign power. France declined to back the revolt. If France backs the revolt, the South wins the Civil war. But, it did not.

The question is: is this happening a third time? Trump and his allies in various places, in the alt right press, and elsewhere, could be building a coalition of about 25%-30% of the public willing to revolt. Then he aligns with a foreign power in Russia willing to back the revolt. Russia and China are very close allies so China would probably back the revolt as well. If this IS conspiracy and treason, the revolt (and Trump) has like a 100% chance of winning.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

3. With the nation roughly split almost in half, it is unable to both put down the rebellion in its own borders and resist the influence of a unified nation coming in to tilt the scales in favor of the traitors.

In the American Revolution, treasonous people like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson conspired to revolt and established their own government. They succeeded in getting about 30% of the public to back the effort, and then won the support of France and Germany, who backed the revolt financially and strategically with training and supplies. The revolt succeeded.

In the civil war, treasonous people like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis conspired to revolt and form their own government. They succeeded in getting backing from around 30% of the public (mostly in South of course). However, they FAILED to win support from a foreign power. France declined to back the revolt. If France backs the revolt, the South wins the Civil war. But, it did not.

The question is: is this happening a third time? Trump and his allies in various places, in the alt right press, and elsewhere, could be building a coalition of about 25%-30% of the public willing to revolt. Then he aligns with a foreign power in Russia willing to back the revolt. Russia and China are very close allies so China would probably back the revolt as well. If this IS conspiracy and treason, the revolt (and Trump) has like a 100% chance of winning.
    Don't think anyone outside the US would want to get involved in their madness. Especially since the alternative is only slightly better from our perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

You are still VERY far from that 25-30% figure. People might talk shit on the internet, but there is a big difference between that and actually doing something.