Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm looking for others' views on the azerite traits.

I feel like all of them are absolutely full of shit. They buff the abilities in such a minor way that I rather have Thunderous Blast/other zone damage procs or buffs instead of them.
    Conveniently, we ranked them out (loosely) on the Icy Veins guide if you want to take a look. Obviously subject to change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MendUS View Post
    Conveniently, we ranked them out (loosely) on the Icy Veins guide if you want to take a look. Obviously subject to change.
    I did take a look at the icy veins list, but I have to say I strongly disagree with that ranking.

Thunderous Blast (it's about a flat 10% damage increase to me) is outdpsing every other trait that I have come across (I haven't had a piece with eg. Filthy Transfusion) with yet it's not on your list at all. Blood Rite is above Unstable Catalyst on your list and it procs once in a full moon and catalyst has like ̃̃80% uptime.

The guide says Moment of Repose is a "very powerful heal". It heals for about 9k, half of a single Shadow Mend.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Disc sucks because a random retard in lfd doesn't know the spec? Really?
    Well it does looks pretty weak in comparison to other 'direct' healing specs, my whole point is that it's current design cause missconceptions especially since it became such unique mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    How is your leveling experience with randoms relevant to the topic?
    I did indeed post that before realizing it was about Mythic+ but thought that sharing my insight wouldn't harm the subject, forgive me if my opinion on the matter bothers you somehow.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Well it does looks pretty weak in comparison to other 'direct' healing specs, my whole point is that it's current design cause missconceptions especially since it became such unique mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

I did indeed post that before realizing it was about Mythic+ but thought that sharing my insight wouldn't harm the subject, forgive me if my opinion on the matter bothers you somehow.
    Have you ever tried the other healing specs ? Because I can guarantee you that Disc is one of the strongest class.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I did take a look at the icy veins list, but I have to say I strongly disagree with that ranking.

Thunderous Blast (it's about a flat 10% damage increase to me) is outdpsing every other trait that I have come across (I haven't had a piece with eg. Filthy Transfusion) with yet it's not on your list at all. Blood Rite is above Unstable Catalyst on your list and it procs once in a full moon and catalyst has like ̃̃80% uptime.

The guide says Moment of Repose is a "very powerful heal". It heals for about 9k, half of a single Shadow Mend.
    There needs to be some tweaks, a lot of the traits were ranked out while we were still in beta. I plan on revisiting and adding in specific DPS traits like Thunderous Blast that you mentioned.

Deleted
    pretty sure disc is the easiest (and strongest) healing spec in the game for this week's content

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Have you ever tried the other healing specs ? Because I can guarantee you that Disc is one of the strongest class.
    I think you misunderstood the context, I mean at lower levels not Mythic, sorry if became confuse.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3