Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard will always be Horde favorites....been that way since the game came out....and you can't say it isn't that way just by looking at some of those rep mounts....horse horse horse....hyena, bloodswarmer,pterodaxx.

- - - Updated - - -

And Miniron's Head holders are going to be pissed about this Engy Mount....Mecha-Mogul Mk2.

Of course Alliance gets a sick ass Riverbeast and Horde gets a shitty Clefthoof as if we don't have 6000 Clefthoofs from WoD

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Blizzard will always be Horde favorites....been that way since the game came out....and you can't say it isn't that way just by looking at some of those rep mounts....horse horse horse....hyena, bloodswarmer,pterodaxx.
    Can't you guys see that those mounts are tailored to suit each faction's visual style? Have you seen the new Alliance armor sets? They are GORGEOUS while their Horde counterpart are "more of the same" to say the least. I didn't see any Alliance players talking about them but I'm certain that you would have voiced your discontent if Horde's armors were better than the Alliance's.

And Miniron's Head holders are going to be pissed about this Engy Mount....Mecha-Mogul Mk2.
    On that we agree. I don't even have Mirmiron's Head and I'm pissed about this new mount. Blizzard just killed my will to farm it.

Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Horde lost all the flying pterrordax recolors - there were 3 more colors (as Alliance had 3 different gorgeous gryphons). Now we only have the blue one. I play both factions and I'm really sad they removed all the extra options just because of recolor complaints. I was really looking forward to the gryphons.

Some of us actually liked the mounts, Blizzard.
    Seriously?? I loved all of those mounts. Fucking whiners have to ruin everything.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Blizzard with their Horde love. AS ALWAYS!
    Alli gets 3 ugly horses and Horde gets 3 different types on mounts.
    2 of the Horde mounts have rare drop recolours that Alliance have access to....Same can't be said of the Alliance mounts being made available to Horde. Heck even the Warfront mounts have more Horde mounts that the Alliance can get...two raptors and all we get is a Horse Recolour and another with a flag. Alliance also get a new Mount model with the Vicious War Riverbeast, while Horde get a clefthoof model already in game.

so
    Alliance get:
    Plain Raptor
    Swift Rapter
    Hyena
    Bloodfeaster

Meanwhile Horde get...
    A Palamino Horse
    and a
    Horse with a Horde flag....the Horde mounts don't come with flags for the Alliance.(I'm not a fan of the flags)

And I am fairly sure this expac isn't the only one containing more Alliance bias for mounts...They also can get Hawkstriders...via Boss drop and now Velfs. They can already get a Raptors. Moose mounts, Kodo, Pterodaxx, Undead Horse, Wolf, etc I count at least 11 Horde mount models the Alliance have access to, yet I can only count 4 the Horde get. Not to mention that even tho the Horde WON the motorcycle contest, the Alliance one is not only still available...the fact it was put into the game in the first place meant that winning was meaningless(that players cant even get now...DESPITE WINNING)

PVP hippo mount makes up for the dumb horses.

I miss that corrupted cloud serpent that was ment to drop from isles instead of the ugly quilen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly seeing a much better, graphically up to date Miniron's Head mount, I no longer feel like running ulduar for the mount anymore.

I look at those rep rewards, and remember the times the Alliance got a cool flame-elekk while the Horde got plain wolf #23, and the Alliance got an astral hawkstrider while the Horde got the Highmountain Emissary mount + some facepaint, and I feel like things kind of balanced themselves in the end.

Besides, we'll probably see both factions end up with 3-4 more skins of each by the time the expansion is done.

Boy, these developers sure are worthless.

Really, how someone could approve that the only mount for the Alliance would be a massive pile of horses.

Ian is trying real hard to cut corners in development, huh?

What a garbage company Blizzard has become...

Deleted
    This a pure example of how bad is the alliance dev team:

As an alliance player I sure am looking forward to 8 new horse mounts (3 warfront, 2 boe, 3 rep) on top of the collectors edition horse mount! /s

I wonder (though I highly doubt it) if Ally are going to get a similar daily quest chain for a mount?

Equine lives matter

Deleted
    "alliance dev team" > shows mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    2 of the Horde mounts have rare drop recolours that Alliance have access to....Same can't be said of the Alliance mounts being made available to Horde. Heck even the Warfront mounts have more Horde mounts that the Alliance can get...two raptors and all we get is a Horse Recolour and another with a flag. Alliance also get a new Mount model with the Vicious War Riverbeast, while Horde get a clefthoof model already in game.

so
    Alliance get:
    Plain Raptor
    Swift Rapter
    Hyena
    Bloodfeaster

Meanwhile Horde get...
    A Palamino Horse
    and a
    Horse with a Horde flag....the Horde mounts don't come with flags for the Alliance.(I'm not a fan of the flags)

And I am fairly sure this expac isn't the only one containing more Alliance bias for mounts...They also can get Hawkstriders...via Boss drop and now Velfs. They can already get a Raptors. Moose mounts, Kodo, Pterodaxx, Undead Horse, Wolf, etc I count at least 11 Horde mount models the Alliance have access to, yet I can only count 4 the Horde get. Not to mention that even tho the Horde WON the motorcycle contest, the Alliance one is not only still available...the fact it was put into the game in the first place meant that winning was meaningless(that players cant even get now...DESPITE WINNING)
    This. So much this. The Alliance has always found a way to get the Horde mount models (at least a recolor of them) - hell, even with Legion they've gotten Sylvanas' mount (the Forsaken mount) from Karazhan.
    They get to farm raptors, kodos, hawkstriders, wolves (even the Korkron wolf was available for like 14 months). The Horde's only way to get a horse up until the honor unicorns (which are unicorns, not horses but still could kinda count) was to farm that PSX shitty Argent horse.
    ... yet people still complain about mounts being "Horde-biased". Don't worry, you'll be able to get them in a nice recolor now or in a patch or two, while we just look at your Alliance-only models that will never be shared with the other faction.

Deleted
    I just have to ask, why there are 6 different color variations on the Gladiator proto ?
    Does anyone know?

- - - Updated - - -

Mimirons Head holder here. Not pissed at all.

But yeah will admit they could have mixed it up a little. Maybe thrown an Elekk, Ram or Nightsaber in.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-13 at 01:00 PM.

I'm not that salty about Alliance getting 3 horses and Horde getting a wide variety of interesting mounts, but I have two major issues here:

1) Proudmoore Reputation originally rewards a white reskin of the MoP Armored Grand Gryphon mount that looked amazing. Why was it replaced? Given that horde's Zandalari Empire get a pterrodax (flying mount, unique to Horde on top of that) I don't get this.

2) Horde get a bonus mount in the form of a series of daily quests for another pterrodax by raising it from daily quests. WTF? Where's the Alliance version of this?

I strongly feel like this should be remedied, and the simplest way to do so is to give the Alliance their own set of mount-raising dailies... for the reskinned armored grand gryphon mount I was talking about. This seems fair.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'm not that salty about Alliance getting 3 horses and Horde getting a wide variety of interesting mounts, but I have two major issues here:

1) Proudmoore Reputation originally rewards a white reskin of the MoP Armored Grand Gryphon mount that looked amazing. Why was it replaced? Given that horde's Zandalari Empire get a pterrodax (flying mount, unique to Horde on top of that) I don't get this.

2) Horde get a bonus mount in the form of a series of daily quests for another pterrodax by raising it from daily quests. WTF? Where's the Alliance version of this?

I strongly feel like this should be remedied, and the simplest way to do so is to give the Alliance their own set of mount-raising dailies... for the reskinned armored grand gryphon mount I was talking about. This seems fair.
    Don't all alliance reps reward gryphons AND horses?