Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Battle for Azeroth Mounts

    Battle for Azeroth Mounts

    Parrot Mounts






    Miscellaneous Dungeon Mounts






    Crawg Mounts




    Allied Race Mounts












    Dwarf Paladin Ram Mount




    Krolusk Mounts






    Pre-Patch Events






    Miscellaneous Island Expedition Mounts




    Warfront Rare Mounts







    Bind on Equip World Drops




    Reputation Mounts
    Alliance



    Horde




    Horde Daily Quest Chain




    Rated PVP







    Gladiator Mounts







    Vendor Mounts




    Miscellaneous Achievement Mounts








    Fishing Mount




    Secret Finding Mounts





    Mounts with Unknown Locations




    Bee Mounts
    While the bee mounts are in the game files, it is unknown where they are acquired as of now.




    Last edited by chaud; 2018-08-12 at 08:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Sad that they removed the gryphons due to people complaining, I was looking forward to those the most for RP reasons. But overall, great expansion for mounts, made for people who like simple things and extravagant things, ones that looks nice with a lot of armor.

  3. #3
    So the alliance rep rewards are horse/horse/horse ? And horde gets hyena, bloodswarmer,pterodaxx? Who taught that was fair ? Seriously ...

  4. #4
    the alliance mounts look so pathetic when put next to the horde ones

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Sad that they removed the gryphons due to people complaining, I was looking forward to those the most for RP reasons. But overall, great expansion for mounts, made for people who like simple things and extravagant things, ones that looks nice with a lot of armor.
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop. I saw those mounts and thought they were okay, did we get anything to replace them? Or did Horde lose something too?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop. I saw those mounts and thought they were okay, did we get anything to replace them? Or did Horde lose something too?
    Horde lost all the flying pterrordax recolors - there were 3 more colors (as Alliance had 3 different gorgeous gryphons). Now we only have the blue one. I play both factions and I'm really sad they removed all the extra options just because of recolor complaints. I was really looking forward to the gryphons.

    Some of us actually liked the mounts, Blizzard.

  7. #7
    Blizzard with their Horde love. AS ALWAYS!
    Alli gets 3 ugly horses and Horde gets 3 different types on mounts.

  8. #8
    Kua'fon's Harness - Complete How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax by collecting an egg drop from pterrordax mobs in Zandalar and doing a serious of daily quests.
    Very serious daily quests...

  9. #9
    I am pretty sure Goldenmane isn't unkown it drops from stormsong valley like the other 3 Bind on Equip World Drops so there is 2 per continent.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    Very serious daily quests...
    But I've done enough serious WQ'ing in Legion for them RNG rep mounts to last me a lifetime of not wanting to do another daily...!

    QQ

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    I am pretty sure Goldenmane isn't unkown it drops from stormsong valley like the other 3 Bind on Equip World Drops so there is 2 per continent.
    It’s not like it literally says where it drops from on their own DB too... :,)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossless View Post
    So the alliance rep rewards are horse/horse/horse ? And horde gets hyena, bloodswarmer,pterodaxx? Who taught that was fair ? Seriously ...
    Who said it will be fair?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    I am pretty sure Goldenmane isn't unkown it drops from stormsong valley like the other 3 Bind on Equip World Drops so there is 2 per continent.
    Fixed! Thanks for pointing it out!

  14. #14
    Elemental Lord Golden Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    8,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurich View Post
    the alliance mounts look so pathetic when put next to the horde ones
    I was just thinking that.

    Horde get: A sweet looking hyena-beast, an armored dinosaur, and a friggin' flying giant spider.

    Alliance get: A horse, a horse, and a horse.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I was just thinking that.

    Horde get: A sweet looking hyena-beast, an armored dinosaur, and a friggin' flying giant spider.

    Alliance get: A horse, a horse, and a horse.
    From what I've heard, the alliance get some of the same mounts horde get when they cross over and do the rep. So alliance still get them.

  16. #16
    man those rep mounts sure look like shit compared to the horde ones. im sick of horses and gryphones

  17. #17
    Dreadlord aarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Grim Batol - eu
    Posts
    782
    The Alliance have been totally shit on YET AGAIN when it comes to mounts....

  18. #18
    Over 9000! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    9,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurich View Post
    the alliance mounts look so pathetic when put next to the horde ones
    Excluding the PVP option, they got the better option of the 2

  19. #19
    "and doing a serious of daily quests."
    You have to be serious about doing this *nods*

  20. #20
    Brewmaster Karamaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Little Tokyo
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossless View Post
    So the alliance rep rewards are horse/horse/horse ? And horde gets hyena, bloodswarmer,pterodaxx? Who taught that was fair ? Seriously ...
    Probably the same situation as when Chris Metzen was sorted into the Alliance team during the Azeroth chopper event when people are not motivated to work on something you get well this, maybe I am wrong I hope I am but I find it really sad they could not come up with something better than horses.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2018-08-12 at 10:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •