Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I've also heard something about a sort of press event in April? I don't really know the details there, maybe it's just a rumor, but it came up when Preach got banned.
    Someone got more info on this?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Someone got more info on this?
    I don't think it's any kind of "press event" - what Preach said was that he was involved in something cool, but he can't talk about it until around April 10th or so. He didn't say that it was WoW related - it might be, but I highly doubt that the Preach thing has anything to do with 8.2 and if I were to guess, it's probably him getting invited to cast some more stuff for Method or something like that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Please, show some respect to the BIRB. He's done more digging than any digger ever digged.

During the darkest of nights, he stands proud, watching over us, giving us hope as we remain dormant in this desolate thread, hungry for leaks. And when the sun finally shines upon us once again, he will here to guide us, unflappable in his timeless task. He is Marlamin of House Kakapo, the Digger, Guardian of the Speculation Threads, Breaker of Rumours, Son of the Universal Database, Decipher of Clues, Bringer of Good News and Legitimate Heir to the Conjecture Throne. For his power surpasses us all, and all shall respect him.

Okurrrrrrrrrrr girl?
    Love this, so good! You're amazing haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We do, thanks for keeping us updated Marl!

On another note, I can't wait to discover the new worgen models! I've been waiting for them to be revamped since WoD!
    @Marlamin and his datamining are so great!! Always looking forward to seeing what he can dig up

Also yes, I reallyyyyy want to see new Worgen models, they may actually give me an Alliance race to be as happy with as I am for Zandalari Horde side!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I don't think it's any kind of "press event" - what Preach said was that he was involved in something cool, but he can't talk about it until around April 10th or so. He didn't say that it was WoW related - it might be, but I highly doubt that the Preach thing has anything to do with 8.2 and if I were to guess, it's probably him getting invited to cast some more stuff for Method or something like that.
    Ahh, that makes more sense. Just the timing seemed interesting to me, given that we were told we'd hear more about 8.2 in the coming weeks, and April fit that description.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Ahh, that makes more sense. Just the timing seemed interesting to me, given that we were told we'd hear more about 8.2 in the coming weeks, and April fit that description.
    It doesn't make any sense for some secret event involving 8.2. PTR is for everyone and patch was revealed back in November. Next big thing to reveal is either 8.3 or new expansion and next date that make any sense is Gamescom (my bet is Gamescom for 8.3 and Blizzcon for 9.0).

If this Preach thing is something bigger and connected to WoW, it will be probably about CoS world first race. Maybe, after they saw success of Method events, people from Blizz will host event themselves.

Crossing my fingers for PTR this week!
    Hopes:
    1. Models with unusual levels of customization *wink
    2. Calia Menethil (and whatever else she might bring)
    3. Deep Sea Jinyu (with nº1 in mind)
    4. Naga architecture
    5. Junker Gnomes! (can't wait for those fallout, bioshock infinite, steampunk but old timey gnomes)
    6. Other models that can hint at things to come (maybe new vulperan settlements? Delaryn and Dark rangers stuff? expanding on tortollan kit?)
    7. New types of naga (again, with nº1 in mind).

Most of it allied race stuff yes. But I'm really excited for everything and anything really. Everytime a new patch comes out I go and carefully observe every single new model and environment we get. Not only because of story, but because I love their art. WoW art is my biggest inspiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im thinking Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Also yes, I reallyyyyy want to see new Worgen models, they may actually give me an Alliance race to be as happy with as I am for Zandalari Horde side!
    Worgen and Goblins are announced for 8.2.5, so probably not on the 8.2 ptr :/

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Worgen and Goblins are announced for 8.2.5, so probably not on the 8.2 ptr :/
    I have hopes we can at least see some of the models and customization options in the datamine for Goblins and Worgen. I'm especially interested in the Worgen.

It's happening!
    EDIT: oh wait, i realized what day it is already.

April fools... It's so ridiculous.

I'm glad we won't get a shitty race like that tho. So many people pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate March 31-April 2nd. So annoying not being able to believe anything for nearly 3 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    I'm glad we won't get a shitty race like that tho. So many people pissed off.
    It’s a Wowhead prank not a Blizz one. We are not saved yet. It's very possible that they are coming.

april fool's day is really the absolute worst holiday.

all this stupidity gets tiresome fast.

@Marlamin, any movement on the PTRs this week? What are the odds we get 8.2 PTR dropping?

I think it would be crazy to release the PTR any later than this week. If they are shooting for late may release that gives about 7 weeks for testing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avx81 View Post
    I think it would be crazy to release the PTR any later than this week. If they are shooting for late may release that gives about 7 weeks for testing.
    How long have the raid tiers been lasting this expac so far? That'll probably give a hint as to what their cadence is like for putting up PTRs and such.

Actually I looked at the Crucible of Storms raid is coming out April 16th so possibly no PTR this week, but till the next week? It depends on if they're still testing the Raid on PTR right now, I haven't kept up with it but are they still doing that?
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-04-02 at 02:01 AM.

Late May isn't happening in my eyes. I really think it's mid-late/June and July for the raid. That was before the 4 extra weeks of AK and lack of PTR further cemented it. As for the PTR itself, it's still due regardless, but it might be that they're not wanting to push it without the Azerite revamp in a presentable state. I think that's the holdup.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-04-02 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    @Marlamin, any movement on the PTRs this week? What are the odds we get 8.2 PTR dropping?
    Nothing since that last activity I mentioned a few days ago so no idea, really.