I hate March 31-April 2nd. So annoying not being able to believe anything for nearly 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    I'm glad we won't get a shitty race like that tho. So many people pissed off.
    It’s a Wowhead prank not a Blizz one. We are not saved yet. It's very possible that they are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    I'm glad we won't get a shitty race like that tho. So many people pissed off.
    Pandas were also an April's Fool race, were they not?

april fool's day is really the absolute worst holiday.

all this stupidity gets tiresome fast.

@Marlamin, any movement on the PTRs this week? What are the odds we get 8.2 PTR dropping?

I think it would be crazy to release the PTR any later than this week. If they are shooting for late may release that gives about 7 weeks for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by avx81 View Post
    I think it would be crazy to release the PTR any later than this week. If they are shooting for late may release that gives about 7 weeks for testing.
    How long have the raid tiers been lasting this expac so far? That'll probably give a hint as to what their cadence is like for putting up PTRs and such.

Actually I looked at the Crucible of Storms raid is coming out April 16th so possibly no PTR this week, but till the next week? It depends on if they're still testing the Raid on PTR right now, I haven't kept up with it but are they still doing that?
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-04-02 at 02:01 AM.

Late May isn't happening in my eyes. I really think it's mid-late/June and July for the raid. That was before the 4 extra weeks of AK and lack of PTR further cemented it. As for the PTR itself, it's still due regardless, but it might be that they're not wanting to push it without the Azerite revamp in a presentable state. I think that's the holdup.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-04-02 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    @Marlamin, any movement on the PTRs this week? What are the odds we get 8.2 PTR dropping?
    Nothing since that last activity I mentioned a few days ago so no idea, really.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Late May isn't happening in my eyes. I really think it's mid-late/June and July for the raid. That was before the 4 extra weeks of AK and lack of PTR further cemented it. As for the PTR itself, it's still due regardless, but it might be that they're not wanting to push it without the Azerite revamp in a presentable state. I think that's the holdup.
    Me starts thinking they ran into problems with the latest build. I cannot find the source but I'm quite sure (not 100%) they said in an interview that 8.2 ptr would hit shortly (like in days) after 8.1.5 goes live...we are now 2 weeks in and still no ptr. Sounds to me like something unexpected happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Me starts thinking they ran into problems with the latest build. I cannot find the source but I'm quite sure (not 100%) they said in an interview that 8.2 ptr would hit shortly (like in days) after 8.1.5 goes live...we are now 2 weeks in and still no ptr. Sounds to me like something unexpected happened.
    I believe there was an attempt at putting the PTR up twice now. One in the lead up to the Q&A and one last Tuesday. Can't be entirely sure seeing the amount of information we have is limited to (non-PTR, likely staging) servers going up and down and whatever the rumor Mill has at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I believe there was an attempt at putting the PTR up twice now. One in the lead up to the Q&A and one last Tuesday. Can't be entirely sure seeing the amount of information we have is limited to (non-PTR, likely staging) servers going up and down and whatever the rumor Mill has at the time.
    I mean it could be that they push the internal build and it is too unstable yet for us to see it

PTR today would be nice. Or crucible preQ on live.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I remember Preach talked about something he was NDA'd till the 11th April with Blizzard. Taliesen and Evitel also mentioned something Blizzard-ish soon they couldn't talk about.

So perhaps so show-and-tell-influencer-type-thing on Thursday next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipton View Post
    I remember Preach talked about something he was NDA'd till the 11th April with Blizzard. Taliesen and Evitel also mentioned something Blizzard-ish soon they couldn't talk about.

So perhaps so show-and-tell-influencer-type-thing on Thursday next week.
    Preach and T&E aren't WoW news people though. They don't have websites where people can go to see all the new stuff... I'd guess rather it has to do with some kind of event... either Blizzard is going to start hosting a world first raiding stream starting with Crucible, or maybe there is going to be a streamer dungeon event to show off Mechagon similar to what they did with Maw of Souls in Legion.

I feel a lot of people will be disappointed if we don't get 8.2 ptr this week. It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I feel a lot of people will be disappointed if we don't get 8.2 ptr this week. It's been a while.
    I am always prepared for disappointment when it comes to Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    More like 4...which means PTR will run to August..yup, called it

Flight in SEPTEMBER and Nazjatar will be no fly.
    They said 2 weeks ago thursday that there will be another QA in a few weeks, which is assumed to be the 8.2 PTR qa, and big info dump.

But even IF it was 4 more weeks, the PTR would still end in July, not August.

And also didn't they confirm nazjatar will be flying in a QA somewhere?

God you people are so obnoxious with your doom saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm prepared to get it with a QA the week of Crucible release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    PTR today would be nice. Or crucible preQ on live.
    I was expecting crucible pre-quest today...But so far no signs of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Interesting, quite possible they've been running into issues.

I hope we see a build this week, but im keeping my expectations set to a few weeks from now.

It feels like to me 8.2 is taking longer than they thought, since its so major, and they want to do it right, hence the azerite knowledge increase for a few more weeks.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am always prepared for disappointment when it comes to Blizz
    I legit laughed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I'm prepared to get it with a QA the week of Crucible release.
    I suspect they might wait until Crucible releases too. I just feel they are REALLY trying to drag things out, and people are getting anxious.

I legit laughed.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect they might wait until Crucible releases too. I just feel they are REALLY trying to drag things out, and people are getting anxious.
    I honestly think its more that they know 8.2 is extremely important and want to do it right. So they're taking extra time.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.