Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The Mok'nathal have been pretty much non-existent, it's just Rexxar, and light undead are a Horde thing, not an Alliance one.
    Lore wise/population doesn't matter (Void Elves), no other reason they spent so much time on Kul Tiran rig if it isn't being reused in some big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Calia.

/10chars
    Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance. She is being set up as a more moderate Forsaken leader, I don't know why people think she's going to end up in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Lore wise/population doesn't matter (Void Elves), no other reason they spent so much time on Kul Tiran rig if it isn't being reused in some big way.
    It wasn't about population, it's about them being involved at all. Rexxar isn't the only Mok'nathal, the rest just have pretty much zero to do with the Horde and are busy doing their own shit. If they were a planned race, you'd see Mok'nathal warriors here and there.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "They seek the tidestone... but I will not leave it unguarded as they so foolishly did." Hehehehe, yeah that's us, we're fools. Even Azshara knows it.
    Well we're too busy fighting each other to notice the shadows around us. Also Sunreavers still being upset despite the fact they have ANOTHER tyrant on their hands. Geez..... I guess fools don't stop being fools(If Rommath wants to side with Sylvanas thats on him for being incredibly stupid but then again he seemed far too chumy with Kael'thas)
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Oh man, the Bee mount is going to be a cash shop mount and completely ruin Blizz's momentum isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    False, the rep tab added a rep called Honey Bee.
    Would not be surprised if this was a month-long daily quest chain to parallel horde's quest for the flightless pterrodax. If that's the case it would be useable on both factions but only obtainable on alliance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance.
    Did IIIIIIIIIII miss something? I thought she hadn't shown up in the game since her resurrection.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    Classic:
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Someone brought up the Purge? Fucking incredible, Jaina actually being held responsible for that, call me shocked.

Man I almost epected the old meme login screen.
    This should become the new meme login screen

Oh man, the Bee mount is going to be a cash shop mount and completely ruin Blizz's momentum isn't it?
    If they are going the cash shop route with it, they better prepare for paranormal lvls of uproar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well we're too busy fighting each other to notice the shadows around us. Also Sunreavers still being upset despite the fact they have ANOTHER tyrant on their hands. Geez..... I guess fools don't stop being fools(If Rommath wants to side with Sylvanas thats on him for being incredibly stupid but then again he seemed far too chumy with Kael'thas)
    Rommath has habitual traitor syndrome. Dating back to Cataclysm.
    Classic:
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

There is a HoneyBee reputation. Chill out!

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post

False, the rep tab added a rep called Honey Bee.
    Crisis averted!

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    There is a HoneyBee reputation. Chill out!
    The Gods have blessed us!

Did IIIIIIIIIII miss something? I thought she hadn't shown up in the game since her resurrection.
    She hasn't. I am talking about the book. She is never Alliance. She doesn't consider herself Alliance, Anduin doesn't consider her Alliance, Sylvanas doesn't consider her Alliance. By the end of the book she is an undead rightful queen of the Forsaken kingdom still hanging out with her close Forsaken mentor (Faol), worrying over how to help the Forsaken.

I doubt that they will do such a move, they even teased us at Blizzcon with the Bee Mount. It sure will be some special archievment mount or riddle mount.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Rommath has habitual traitor syndrome. Dating back to Cataclysm.
    If he didn't have that I might of felt sorry for him. Since he's a bit too cool with tyrantesque people, he can whine all he wants about the Sunreavers.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance. She is being set up as a more moderate Forsaken leader, I don't know why people think she's going to end up in Stormwind.

It wasn't about population, it's about them being involved at all. Rexxar isn't the only Mok'nathal, the rest just have pretty much zero to do with the Horde and are busy doing their own shit. If they were a planned race, you'd see Mok'nathal warriors here and there.
    Calia isn't a forsaken. She's undead that's not the same thing. And there isn't a forsaken kingdom. Forsaken moved to Orgrimmar.
    "One day, Silvermoon will stand again on the side of the Alliance, I know it"

- Alleria Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.
    I do wonder how this scenario plays out if youve been playing pro-Sylvanas this entire time.

At some point these differences need to get more than just different pets, and that moment looks like now.
    Classic:

Ahhh so it begins! *chanting for models*