Well they updated the drinks from Brewfest. Seems like each race will get two to three unique drinks and I need that Brezel Hat.

Comparing them.. seems like the Vulpera Icon could be one of the beverages of the Zandalari, since there is also an Tortollan Drink. But I also compared the icon ID's (don't know how reliable this would be), we have for example inv_holiday_beerfest_darkiron, inv_holiday_beerfest_dreanei and inv_holiday_beerfest_vulpera, than again we have just some classic beverages with inv_drink_09 icon ID's.

Still strange.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-04-23 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well they updated the drinks from Brewfest. Seems like each race will get two to three unique drinks and I need that Brezel Hat.

Comparing them.. seems like the Vulpera Icon could be one of the beverages of the Zandalari, since there is also an Tortollan Drink.
    When they did the mask thing with Goblins and Worgen, they also added a bunch of other "NPC" race masks to the next build.

So no Najaztar in this build either? That sucks.

Yeah, could very well be fast pasted items to confuse us, haha. But I guess we have to wait until it's time to test the new Brewfest. All mugs with special IDs are linked to a "Beerfest".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So no Najaztar in this build either? That sucks.
    I would guess that next week could open Nazjatar, maybe they did'nt get Nazjatar totally ready last week plus Easter weekend.

Where is it stated that there's no Naz?

The beer icons that we knew about last week all have names that reference beerfest. The new ones that were added in this build don't reference beerfest and were in the game previously. I wasn't sure if I had seen the Tortollan one before, but the icon name references goblins so I'm guessing that is an old one too. I'm gonna call misdirection just like the halloween masks.

Even if they aren't playing with us, it still stands that the only races that got new icons were allied races... plus vulpera. They didn't make a new icon for tortollans, saurids, etc.
    Last edited by Rae888; 2019-04-23 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    The beer icons that we knew about last week all have names that reference beerfest. The new ones that were added in this build don't reference beerfest and were in the game previously. I wasn't sure if I had seen the Tortollan one before, but the icon name references goblins so I'm guessing that is an old one too. I'm gonna call misdirection just like the halloween masks.

Even if they aren't playing with us, it still stands that the only races that got new icons were allied races... plus vulpera. They didn't make a new icon for tortollans, saurids, etc.
    And maybe some will get a special icon later, the Admiralty Ale is clearly Kul Tiran, but we will see with later additions. The Void Elf Mug for example didnt show up again in this build, so it will come later.

So is mechagon still the only thing that is testable?

The new waveray mounts look pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The new waveray mounts look pretty cool.
    Aren't they using the mana ray models from Argus? Did they ever fix those? I remember the animations being awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Where is it stated that there's no Naz?
    I have to agree. 1gb is not small for a Build, but besides Class Changes if I am right, there was nothing official for this week. Might still be possible for something to be unlocked.

Aww no Naz

90K for freaking gryphons is outrageous.

And that void dragon model looks SWEEEEET. Expecting more dragon models in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All dat Garrison gold, gotta go.
    can u give me link please ? cant find any new thing about mission table gold

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    can u give me link please ? cant find any new thing about mission table gold
    He's referring to the gold accumulated through the tables in past expansions, not to anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The AH rework would be good.

I don't know enough about the AH in Black Desert, but my main wish from the AH is this:

Separate commodities (crafting materials + consumables + similar things) from everything else, and have the commodities buy / sell differently.

When you sell, you get quoted the current price. If you are fine with the price, you sell and you get your money right away. Your goods go into the common pile and this affects the price (decreases it a bit, supply/demand and moving averages, similar to the token). You sell however much you want. If you are not fine with the price, you don't sell (and wait or use the items yourself).

When you buy, you get quoted the current price. If you are fine with the price, you enter how much you want to buy, and you buy at the quoted price. You don't care about "stack sizes" used by sellers, you just buy however much you want. When you buy, the price increases a bit (the market again). If you are not fine with the price, you don't buy (and wait or craft or whatever you want).

Everything else is secondary.

The above also helps performance.
    This goes perfectly with what I said about a "fixed" range price, liked your idea a lot too tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No that doesn't make sense, because she wouldn't want you to help in freeing Baine, you're quite literally undermining her. Honestly, this whole narrative is just retarded and nothing less than giving the other choice a completely different scenario won't make this make any more sense.
    I certainly wouldn't want you as my strategy advisor, you need to look ahead in the future for the double agent work to bring results, now, if that will affect the players when the time for it really matters, that, I don't know.

But as far as what a double agent should be, and a rebellion being more important than Baine's life, it is indeed well written that you as a double agent help the traitors free Baine, so they confide in you their plans for the future rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want you as my strategy advisor, you need to look ahead in the future for the double agent work to bring results, now, if that will affect the players when the time for it really matters, that, I don't know.

But as far as what a double agent should be, and a rebellion being more important than Baine's life, it is indeed well written that you as a double agent help the traitors free Baine, so they confide in you their plans for the future rebellion.
    She can just claim he got executed anyway. It's not like the rebels can just come out and prove her wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Aren't they using the mana ray models from Argus? Did they ever fix those? I remember the animations being awful.
    they did fix them a bit towards the end of legion.

you now sit on them appropriately at the very least. not sure if they fixed the snappy incomplete animations though.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did fix them a bit towards the end of legion.

you now sit on them appropriately at the very least. not sure if they fixed the snappy incomplete animations though.
    They fixed the animations as well, also it was fixed on 7.3.2, so not that much later considering the mount was released on 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Just logged in to check and yes they did fix them.