Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The Sethrakk females differ very, very slightly from the males, and I think maybe that could be the case for the Ankoan too. The Tortollans also never know who is female and male in the playable races, at least judging by their greetings, and they also have no dimorphism to speak of, so it would be funny to have a race that has the same recognition problems as the Tortollans playable
    I like the Ankoan and I would prefer them to the Mechagnomes, even without or with only very slight dimorphism.

I actually think my ideal solution would be the Mechagnome skins as a new customization for the gnomes and the Ankoan as an Allied race. ... If I can't have Sethrakk. I'd really like to have the Sethrakk above everything else ^^
    Mechagnomes are just gnomier gnomes. We already got that with Lightforged Draenei.

I am glad we are not getting vulpera, mechagnomes or ankoan as allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Mechagnomes are just gnomier gnomes. We already got that with Lightforged Draenei.
    Yea, which is why I wouldn't like them as an allied race. But some people do and I also think the gnomier gnomes would be cool as customization for the normal gnomy gnomes. Just.. not as an AR. I don't know if Blizzard would do this though, because the maximum customization we got so far is new eyecolours. Well, we'll see and we can dream and speculate until they announce something definitive ^^

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Yea, which is why I wouldn't like them as an allied race. But some people do and I also think the gnomier gnomes would be cool as customization for the normal gnomy gnomes. Just.. not as an AR. I don't know if Blizzard would do this though, because the maximum customization we got so far is new eyecolours. Well, we'll see and we can dream and speculate until they announce something definitive ^^
    The maximum customization Alliance has got is eye colour, Horde also got straight backed orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No, it's impossible. Look on the pattern:

- 2005 - BC reveal
    - 2007 - WoTLK reveal
    - 2009 - Cata reveal
    - 2011 - MoP reveal
    - 2013 - WoD reveal
    - 2015 - Legion reveal
    - 2017 - BfA reveal.
    - 2019 - no reveal

Now you can clearly see 9.0 reveal won't happen in 2019. It's pure logic.
    No, that clearly means the next expansion will be named N'zoth Overdrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    At least the Lightforged are more militaristic than the exiles. Mechagnomes are really just gnomes².
    Last edited by huth; 2019-04-30 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The maximum customization Alliance has got is eye colour, Horde also got straight backed orcs.
    Oh right, I forgot the straight backs! I mean, if maybe they give some more straight-ish backs to some other races too (Darkspear and Undead for example) then maybe gnomish mech-limbs aren't out of the question either. Aaaand Tatoos for everyone, things like that.

*sigh* What I wouldn't give for more customization overall, like different body-types, changeable eye color without changing the whole face and those things. But I don't think this is something they are going to give in a patch, if at all, so this would be more for the next expansion speculation thread. ^^

High Overlord
    No Blizzard at Gamescom this year

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post

"Still be able to find Blizzard gear"

Of course. Gotta make as much cash as possible these days with minimal effort.

And yeah gotta continue development on those mobile games nobody asked for I guess so you can show them at Blizzcon and then be surprised when nobody applauds it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-30 at 03:48 PM.

Sometimes I have the feeling this lad is just the entire day waiting for such news to spread his junk.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Probably a good thing that's happening. It's really only recently they go to Gamescom.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably a good thing that's happening. It's really only recently they go to Gamescom.
    It would have been a good idea to shove all their mobile titles there though. Or really, at a convention that has mobile gamer fans. If people who mainly play on mobile are even gamers, fans or go to cons in the first place, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Sometimes I have the feeling this lad is just the entire day waiting for such news to spread his junk.
    He totally is over Blizzard and WoW, that's why he's got to tell everyone else about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    They look cool, but funny enough, what i like the most of them, is the Monk robes that just cover half of their chest, me want that.

Note: Also they shinny, that's nice -If they ever become an Allied Race, they should create a new clan with the Jinyu so we get boths
    Well I was hoping the same with the Vulpera...

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    NICE VULPE-- ah snap
    Well I think Vulpera has great animations...
    These Ankoan have some nice armor and what not...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    He totally is over Blizzard and WoW, that's why he's got to tell everyone else about it.
    The great thing about quitting WoW isn't making a stand, it's showing everyone online that I did.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Shame, it would be good time to talk about 8.3. But they can just make 40 minutes separate stream like with 8.1 and 8.2 I guess.

Outside that, last years Gamescom was pretty shit, I remember only some e-sports stuff and Azshara video. Most of it wasn't even streamed. So no big loss overall (maybe for Blizz fans close to Germany).

Plus now I'm kinda afraid that Blizzcon will have more mobile shit. They should just make separate even in China for that shit, otherwise it may screw their PR even with new WoW expac reveal.

EDIT: Lol, of course Jehovah's witness must post first. Yeah, yeah, we know that FFMCCXLV is best game in universe and Blizz don't care about you anymore.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-04-30 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.
    Actually it's the haters that go "unsubbing until 8.2 8.3 9.0"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    don't really care about the ankoans though. when i realized they're literally just deep sea jinyu, all my interest died.
    Yeah but Jinyu are Murlocs. And Ankoans are even more Murloc-like. PLAYABLE MURLOCS!!!
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-30 at 04:26 PM.
    What does it do? Ask TokenSplainer! | Keep track of your Possessions

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.
    Next expansion won't fix anything.

Devs are intent on this current self destructive game design path for some reason so I say just let them be.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Damn. No, really. "Looking forward to share details ... when the time is right", yeah, that invariably means super-very late.

Looks like it's going to be the slow unrolling of 8.2 with really pretty much nothing that we don't already know until Blizzcon. OK then...

Actually, the Jinyu are evolved from the Murloc race thanks to the sacred waters from the Jade Forest, as well as other things.

So no, they're not just playable Murlocs. Kind of like how Night Elves aren't just playable Dark Trolls.

It's actually accurate to compare the Ankoan with the Jinyu, considering they're basically the same thing.

"Actually it's the haters that go "unsubbing until 8.2 8.3 9.0""

Actually, it's both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Plus now I'm kinda afraid that Blizzcon will have more mobile shit. They should just make separate even in China for that shit, otherwise it may screw their PR even with new WoW expac reveal.
    Well, I don't know about "more", but they are bound to have at least one, possibly two new mobile titles this year (and more next year). Apart from Diablo Immortal - which isn't theirs. They don't have to announce them anywhere though. It's a different world. They'll still probably announce one at Blizzcon - because it's going to be a little empty, so a new title, even if it is mobile, is going to liven it up a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Next expansion won't fix anything.

Devs are intent on this current self destructive game design path for some reason so I say just let them be.
    One last chance for them from me is making a sane attempt at specs in 9.0. By this I mean half-undoing the prune, providing an interesting core for each spec, and damn STOPPING to screw with it every expansion. The very lastest-est-est-est chance. (Don't know how likely that they will do anything sane here.)