1. #7201
    Pandaren Monk Throren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,919
    anyone have a video of Lor'themar's new messed voice?

  2. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    anyone have a video of Lor'themar's new messed voice?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_aj12zaqM

  3. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    That's not a bug, it's the VA doing a bad round in the studio. Maybe he was sick or something, he can't make his voice as deep.

  4. #7204
    Linking a pic Marla used in the Wowhead news item about the new Pepe:

    Locutus of Birb! (Birg? Bord? Borb?)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-05-16 at 09:23 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  5. #7205
    Old God Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    10,831
    It's sound weird as fuck, agree. Compare it to his 8.1 one.

    Sometimes it's not the VA itself, but the director.

  6. #7206
    I just noticed there's a new "highmountain totem" back piece. Did they finally remove it from the chest piece of the heritage armor and make it it's own item? Because if so, that's great news for any class that uses a shield or 2h weapon.

  7. #7207
    I'm starting to be solidly convinced that the leak about time traveling to Kalimdor and the final raid being Zin-azshari is real, because the Heart of Azeroth is starting to look very suspiciously like the Dragon Soul that was there waiting for us in Cata.

  8. #7208
    The Insane Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    16,973
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm starting to be solidly convinced that the leak about time traveling to Kalimdor and the final raid being Zin-azshari is real, because the Heart of Azeroth is starting to look very suspiciously like the Dragon Soul that was there waiting for us in Cata.
    I wouldn't mind that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Whats this about Nazjatar looking better?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't think Thrall is going to be Warchief again. He really doesn't want to. Just because he's willing to fight, doesn't mean he wants the job. Saurfang or Baine will be WC, or maybe they will all agree to a War Council.

  9. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This interview also confirms what should be common sense to some people but isn't:

    "The problem is there is so much to be told. Everyone has characters they want to expand on, but we also want to introduce new ones and to find ways to weave those stories together. With Rise of Azshara, the emphasis is on Sylvanas and Azshara herself. They are the focus. There’s just so much happening."

    Can't expect Blizzard to continuously tell the tale of every character/race in the game in every patch/expansion.
    There is literally, I repeat LITERALLY no good excuse to not have Tyrande and Malfurion in this upcoming patch. None. Nada. Zilch. Those two have been tied to Azshara for longer than WoW has been a thing and blizzard just doesn't put them in? This is one of the many many reasons why Blizzard is the worlds shittiest company when it comes to lore, because no one else in the history of ever would be THIS level of bad.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

  10. #7210
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm starting to be solidly convinced that the leak about time traveling to Kalimdor and the final raid being Zin-azshari is real, because the Heart of Azeroth is starting to look very suspiciously like the Dragon Soul that was there waiting for us in Cata.
    I'm interested as to who you say leaked such info.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    There is literally, I repeat LITERALLY no good excuse to not have Tyrande and Malfurion in this upcoming patch. None. Nada. Zilch. Those two have been tied to Azshara for longer than WoW has been a thing and blizzard just doesn't put them in? This is one of the many many reasons why Blizzard is the worlds shittiest company when it comes to lore, because no one else in the history of ever would be THIS level of bad.
    They are not entirely excluded. Actually Tyrande's transformation is steering her into the more savage and primitive culture of the so called lowborne.

    Malfurion is definitely not out of the picture as he has a final role in completely ending the chapter of Emerald Nightmare and the rift of Aln.

  11. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    I'm interested as to who you say leaked such info.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They are not entirely excluded. Actually Tyrande's transformation is steering her into the more savage and primitive culture of the so called lowborne.

    Malfurion is definitely not out of the picture as he has a final role in completely ending the chapter of Emerald Nightmare and the rift of Aln.
    Tyrande has been cancelled and the night elves have almost been ethnically cleansed from Azeroth. There is no transformation for her because her story is done now apparently. How very unsatisfying.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Muffinus just said that we'll be seeing "where Sylvanas goes" in an upcoming patch.

    Sounds like 8.3 is Sylvanas themed, AND she's actually going to a new place. Shadowlands duh

    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291731/...-loot-warbring
    A resounding meh. Shadowlands is something only well known to people who follow the lore deeply. It would be anti climatic for a lot of players. N'zoth AND Azshara then all of a sudden switch back to Sylvanas?

  12. #7212
    Haven't been back here in awhile

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Nazjatar can now be tested from its beginning stage.
    How stripped down is the first stage? Anyone tested that?

  13. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    A resounding meh. Shadowlands is something only well known to people who follow the lore deeply. It would be anti climatic for a lot of players. N'zoth AND Azshara then all of a sudden switch back to Sylvanas?
    I guarantee you more people care about killing Sylvanas than Nzoth.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On top of that, killing Nzoth the patch after we free him would be ridiculously uninteresting.

  14. #7214
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Tyrande has been cancelled and the night elves have almost been ethnically cleansed from Azeroth. There is no transformation for her because her story is done now apparently. How very unsatisfying.

    - - - Updated - - -


    A resounding meh. Shadowlands is something only well known to people who follow the lore deeply. It would be anti climatic for a lot of players. N'zoth AND Azshara then all of a sudden switch back to Sylvanas?
    We're still in Infinity Wars dude, we're not in the endgame yet. Remember she still has a role to play in the Hour of Twilight. She has initiated the prerequisite and became an Avatar of Vengeance.

    I could see Malfurion still non-disposable similar to Thrall. He still has a role to fill when WoW completely immerse the players in Emerald Realm/Nightmare/Rift of Aln/Nyalotha.

    We're still in patch 8.2. Relax. We'll definitely get there.

    When somebody is in the hind sight, it doesn't mean she is completely gone. Look at the Warlords of Draenor. Look at Khadgar, Turalyon and Alleria. look at Illidan. Look at Papa Thrall-wanna-be Thanos. Enjoy the show and the ride cause you're in one.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-16 at 06:30 AM.

  15. #7215
    Immortal rcshaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Bottomless Grave
    Posts
    7,162
    Ehhh...His voice...
    Wonder if the whole experience effected it...kinda like going into the ocean...
    For the Horde!

  16. #7216
    Would be more fitting during a zeppelin ride, because, you know, Helium.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  17. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Whats this about Nazjatar looking better?
    I did some of the intro stuff, but eventually you have to start the essence quest and part of unlocking the heart forge was bugged, so I didn't get far.

    But from what I've seen, it does look/feel different (atleast, the southern part). I can't quite place it, but I'm gnna continue the questline today if they've fixed the heart forge at this point.

  18. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    How stripped down is the first stage? Anyone tested that?
    Like always, complete minus cinematics.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

  19. #7219
    Immortal rcshaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Bottomless Grave
    Posts
    7,162
    I'm really glad we are facing the Nazjatar Empire in Battle for Azeroth...

    Think it was best if they added some more named NPCs for the new area too..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wouldn't mind that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Whats this about Nazjatar looking better?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't think Thrall is going to be Warchief again. He really doesn't want to. Just because he's willing to fight, doesn't mean he wants the job. Saurfang or Baine will be WC, or maybe they will all agree to a War Council.
    Maybe that could happen if the Warchief position is not worth it anymore...

    Still it's up to Blizzard what to do, but I would love the Horde races being like a War Council where all the leaders can lead etc...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's not a bug, it's the VA doing a bad round in the studio. Maybe he was sick or something, he can't make his voice as deep.
    Maybe Nazjatar gave him the cold?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Linking a pic Marla used in the Wowhead news item about the new Pepe:

    -snip-

    Locutus of Birb! (Birg? Bord? Borb?)
    Pepe will kill you! CTRL!!! ALT!! DELETE!!!
    For the Horde!

  20. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    I did some of the intro stuff, but eventually you have to start the essence quest and part of unlocking the heart forge was bugged, so I didn't get far.

    But from what I've seen, it does look/feel different (atleast, the southern part). I can't quite place it, but I'm gnna continue the questline today if they've fixed the heart forge at this point.
    Could be lighting changes; they can make a huge difference and could be something that lagged behind in development.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •