Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    People who only do LFR are casuals by default, for one, even if they "no-life", they're playing the content aimed at the lowest common denominator which requires no commitment.
    And you don't have a grasp on what constitutes objectivity here, you have no insight as far as data on player activity and feedback goes.

This has also derailed the thread quite a bit, I'm sure there are numerous other threads where people whine to no end about how their ideas would tots fix the game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ __________

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, I forgot about that fact. Guess there's nothing definitive about us not having a heads up yet then!
    Casual is time played not content accomplished... very,very few lfr players are casual they log more hours then mythic raiders before the ap grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Casual is time played not content accomplished...
    that's not correct
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    that's not correct
    Yes... yes it is. If your putting in 40 hours a week into a game you are not a casual. Now if you full clear mythic in 6 hours each week maybe but that involves a lot of farming now.

Right but their opinions are objectively wrong and hurt the game as we have seen. Artifact power is a terrible system for everyone but terrible no life players and this is opinion alone as I can easily point out who it negatively effects.

Casuals can never catch up with lfr no lifers till the end of patch.
    raiders have to grind afkable content to use their gear once it drops from raids.
    Pvpers just despise the pve grind in their pvp.

There isn't a section beyond terrible gamers who would enjoy facebook games more then wow that like artifact power.
    Opinions CANNOT be wrong because they are opiniosn, not fact. Stop trying to project your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Opinions CANNOT be wrong because they are opiniosn, not fact. Stop trying to project your opinion as fact.
    They can entirely be wrong are you dense? I can be of the opinion the sun is cold that doesn't make me not wrong because I say its my opinion.

They can entirely be wrong are you dense? I can be of the opinion the sun is cold that doesn't make me not wrong because I say its my opinion.
    The sun being warm is not an opinion, it's fact.
    You having the opinion that it is cold doesn't change the fact.

Terrible analogy, shows how much you actually have to stand on. Pure opinions are just that, unless they're backed up by fact, you're just another nobody thinking that the world revolves around your anus, that your opinions are objective whilst everyone else's are wrong.

The only ones sitting on facts and figures in regards to what's bad or good for this game, are the ones making it, the ones that have kept the game running for 15 years by now. Not randoms on a forum with an opinion.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-09 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The sun being warm is not an opinion, it's fact.
    You having the opinion that it is cold doesn't change the fact.

Terrible analogy, shows how much you actually have to stand on. Pure opinions are just that, unless they're backed up by fact, you're just another nobody thinking that the world revolves around your anus, that your opinions are objective whilst everyone else's are wrong.

The only ones sitting on facts and figures in regards to what's bad or good for this game, are the ones making it, the ones that have kept the game running for 15 years by now. Not randoms on a forum with an opinion.
    Yeah what an amazing job those folks are doing.

Hey did you buy the new cash shop mount?

They're doing a far better job than you.

And no, not that I see the relevance of such a question. Then again, I suppose such deflection serves as further proof of your sincere lack of arguments to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account

And this is why people like you just get ignored. Cause you just automatically do stupid shit like this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Onto more interesting things than the delusions of that poster:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=292168....nocat#p4355340

Another mount preview with some guide elements.

First week of July is highly, highly unlikely for 8.2 to drop what with Blizzard being an American company. (Fourth of July is still a big American holiday.) I think June 25th is probably the most likely date at this point (or at least is what Blizz is probably aiming for). The notice that season 2 is closing with the launch of Rise of Azshara probably was our advance notice that the patch is soon. Especially considering they added a bunch of cutscenes in the PTR build this week. We'll probably get the actual release date announced either this week or next week.

Hopefully soon, having full AP is boring.

Amazing idea to make people grind for Concordance that after a certain rank wasn't even worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh I meant that after some people started maxing out AP, they let us sell the tokens for gold. There are a lot of people who have been sitting at 50 for over a month now and a lot of world content rewards (As well as islands) are in the AP. They should have figured out a way to give us gold instead. Heck give us war resources, extra rep, anything, just find some reward.
    I suppose the reason why is that in Legion, AP had to be used, meaning you had to manually destroy each new AP token. In BfA it just goes away instantly.
    I do agree though, it feels bad to not have a use for all the AP i get, at least you can save teh caches you get from paragon.

Though thinking about it, i am not sure if that even works, i should probably test that.

- - - Updated - - -

Can confirm, it works on the PTR

Also, noticed music for Nazjatar is in finally.

- - - Updated - - -

Might have been there before of course.

The theme palying in Zin-azshari is so good especially. But the one playing in the other parts is not that bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if people only count dungeons and raids then... sure thats good cause we are about to get more.
    also yes tons of people are strong.
    which is funny because you still see people on these very forums crying that fighting stuff out in the world takes to long.

- - - Updated - - -

cept its not.
    legion and expansions before that shook it up.
    7.2 we only had 5 day warnings
    7.3 we only had 6 days.
    He is talking about the background download, not the post blizzard makes when announcing the Patch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    He is talking about the background download, not the post blizzard makes when announcing the Patch
    i know he is, but we have had much less time to download then 2 weeks, many times before.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Since it's just Mythic Azshara and the last half of the Bosses in normal, which could be very well tested this week. there is nothing much to test, so I woudln't wonder if the final build hits this or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Since it's just Mythic Azshara and the last half of the Bosses in normal, which could be very well tested this week. there is nothing much to test, so I woudln't wonder if the final build hits this or next week.
    Here's hoping! Can't come soon enough, had my fill of "woo reaching 40 in Classic!"-type content for a while now.

June 25th seems to be the general consensus for release, and given the amount of circumstantial evidence supporting it, it does seem to be the most likely.
    Really cannot wait for it. Went on the PTR and ran around in Zin-azshari for a while earlier today just listening to the music. For once my usual WoW burnout has benefited me, because i have barely played on the PTR since the first few builds. So there should be a lot of interesting stuff to "discover" on the live release.

On an unrelated note, transmog seems to be a bit more of a focus point this expansion, might just be imagining it though. But between Heritage armor, varied armor sets between each form of aquisition (if not a whole lot of variance within each), and the recent confirmation that hide everything (except pants) is coming to 8.2.
    I am starting to wonder if 9.0 will finally make my little hunter transmog slut heart happy by allowing me to transmog the other armor types, even just leather would make me insanely happy, not to mention give me loads of fun farming transmog again.