Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I won't lie I'm tempted every year to do a fake leak of my own.

But here's what I would have done.

- Crestfall added to Kul'tiras
    - Zul'dare added to Zandalar
    - Both zones under attack by Azshara.

- New Allied Races: Vulpera (H), Lightborn Undead (A). Unlocked by completing the 8.2 War Campaign and obtaining exhalted with a new faction on Zul'dare/Crestfall.

- New 5-man.

- New Raid: Nazjatar. 12 bosses, including Daelin Proudmoore, Azshara, and a cross-faction naval battle.

- New Warfront: Southern Barrens, Dwarf VS Tauren themed.

- Flight in Kul'tiras and Zandalar.

- Azerite now changes traits based on spec.

- 8.3 tease: The Shadowlands.
    I actually hate all of this.

Boring islands instead of nazjatar, a second reskinned horde race for alliance while Horde get vulpera, a barrens warfront instead of someplace that matters, the shadowlands as the conclusion instead of nyalotha.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I actually hate all of this.

Boring islands instead of nazjatar, a second reskinned horde race for alliance while Horde get vulpera, a barrens warfront instead of someplace that matters, the shadowlands as the conclusion instead of nyalotha.
    Good that means it would have gotten traction.

Honestly I went with two islands instead of Nazjatar because I still think Blizz is burned from Cata.

They could have done this whole thing as a South Seas or an Underwater expansion but they chose this. Why? Because they're still burned from how disjointed the Cata zones felt when they weren't clumped as a singular unit, and burned by how players hated the underwater experience of Vash'jir.

Could Blizz pull some hocus pocus bullshit and raise Nazjatar around the Maelstrom? Sure. But that would be one of their worse ass pulls, since why would the Naga willingly give up their biggest benefit in the sea?

Shadowlands? That was entirely because I still am sticking to my guns that Sylvanas is the final boss, and N'Zoth/C'Thun/Yogg-Saron/Knaifu/The Black Empire are the villains of 9.0. With Ny'alotha as the new continent.

And honestly if I were placing bets I'd say San'layn and Sethrak for the 8.3 Allied Races.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Place yo content bets bruh!

Also props to blizz for increasing security.
    Nazjatar as new zone(s):
    underwater, but most of the city itself is under a bubble
    Azsharas palace as raid

New ARs:
    Mechagnomes/cyber-gnomes (A), vulpera (H)

Barrens Warfront
    more war campaign stuff.

7.3 with n'zoth and ny'alotha
    Last edited by Raetary; 2018-10-30 at 09:37 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Honestly I went with two islands instead of Nazjatar because I still think Blizz is burned from Cata.

They could have done this whole thing as a South Seas or an Underwater expansion but they chose this. Why? Because they're still burned from how disjointed the Cata zones felt when they weren't clumped as a singular unit, and burned by how players hated the underwater experience of Vash'jir.

Could Blizz pull some hocus pocus bullshit and raise Nazjatar around the Maelstrom? Sure. But that would be one of their worse ass pulls, since why would the Naga willingly give up their biggest benefit in the sea?

And honestly if I were placing bets I'd say San'layn and Sethrak for the 8.3 Allied Races.
    I'd rather they leave it where it is and have it be a bunch of connected subzone bubbles with quick moving currents that pull you from one to the other.

I won't lie I'm tempted every year to do a fake leak of my own.

But here's what I would have done.

- Crestfall added to Kul'tiras
    - Zul'dare added to Zandalar
    - Both zones under attack by Azshara.

- New Allied Races: Vulpera (H), Lightborn Undead (A). Unlocked by completing the 8.2 War Campaign and obtaining exhalted with a new faction on Zul'dare/Crestfall.

- New 5-man.

- New Raid: Nazjatar. 12 bosses, including Daelin Proudmoore, Azshara, and a cross-faction naval battle.

- New Warfront: Southern Barrens, Dwarf VS Tauren themed.

- Flight in Kul'tiras and Zandalar.

- Azerite now changes traits based on spec.

- 8.3 tease: The Shadowlands.
    I am expecting exactly this, except maybe the reveal for the last 2 allied races for the expansion, heck I bet we are gonna to see them playing some role in 8.2 and taking the full direction in 8.3, the same treatment they did with the zandalaris and kultirans, my bet for that storyline is Calia with Uther and a horde new faction leading mini raid against Bolvar and later to the shadowlands since Samedi confirmed the Throne is an anchor toward the shadowlands and with Vol'jin hunting enemies over there, I am sure that is the current direction and maybe the old gods wanting to enter said realm with their culprit Azshara to steal countless souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

@DeicideUH, to be honest i would prefer the six pack not the big belly, overall i like Rexxar model much more than normal big ogres.

If they would decide to use this as a base for ogre allied race i would prefer for them to look like Cho'gall, but with one head and normal hands because there would be too much problems for blizzard with 2 heads model.

On a side note, I was a bit amused after seeing the Alliance leadership gathering after their successful raid on Zuldazar - 5 humans sitting around mostly talking about being nice.

Seriously, why bother with even adding other races when all they push forward seems to be mostly humans?

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    @DeicideUH, to be honest i would prefer the six pack not the big belly, overall i like Rexxar model much more than normal big ogres.

If they would decide to use this as a base for ogre allied race i would prefer for them to look like Cho'gall, but with one head and normal hands because there would be too much problems for blizzard with 2 heads model.
    Fine by me. Thought I'd like a belly/no-belly option, lol. Dunno, I just like the fatass ogres.

But I don't expect two-heads to be available to player. Too much trouble with that.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Fine by me. Thought I'd like a belly/no-belly option, lol. Dunno, I just like the fatass ogres.

But I don't expect two-heads to be available to player. Too much trouble with that.
    Well, i hope they will reveal all allied races so we can stop speculations and be dissapointed forever if we don't get anything ogre related. :P
    Mok'nathal, Vrykuls and Ogres were my dream allied races when they announced it. For vrykuls we got kul'tirans at least.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2018-10-30 at 10:23 PM.

Well, i hope they will reveal all allied races so we can stop speculations and be dissapointed forever if we don't get anything ogre related. :P
    Mok'nathal, Vrykuls and Ogres were my dream allied races when they announced it. For vrykuls we got kul'tirans at least.
    Is it confirmed we get more ARs already in 8.2?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

No, just speculation, but I think it's very likely we will get some more pairs over the expansion cycle (I assume it will be a total of 12 races, counting the known ones, so two more pairs, each coming in a major patch).
    Whatever...

Well, allied race is a core system so i guess they will talk about it and reveal new stuff and blizzcon is the best place to do that.
    Especially when this system is popular and people talk a lot about it.

Wouldn't it be fun if we had a two head option and when we choose it it talks to us all the time ?=p kinda like ban-lu pre nerf xD

Confirming all coming races would be nice. This would solve my problem of "do i racechange now or do they introduce a better race next patch". So they probably won't do it to get more money out of racechanges

Just read the new bluepost confirming no news about 8.1. So all we know about it until now is probably all there is.
    Last edited by Foolicious; 2018-10-30 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Writing in my vote for "WoW general hype thread"
    Thats what id like too. I asked a mod a month ago but they never replied. Who should I PM?

- - - Updated - - -

Shadowlands? That was entirely because I still am sticking to my guns that Sylvanas is the final boss, and N'Zoth/C'Thun/Yogg-Saron/Knaifu/The Black Empire are the villains of 9.0. With Ny'alotha as the new continent.

My theory?

Some random Island for 8.2. Azshara is assaulting us and Jaina maybe more Raise Nazjatar by force. The staff she has plus the tidesage relic means maybe thats a possibility? She has already rizen a huge boat. Why not an island.

- - - Updated - - -

45 minute panel.

5 minutes of 8.1, 10 minutes of classic, 10 minutes of 8.1.5, 15 minutes about 8.2. 2 or 3 minutes about 8.2.5, and 1ish minute about 8.3.

Well, hypothetically, if every main race is meant to recruit one AR each. Then in that case, we are left with Undead and Goblins on the Horde side. Pandarens on both. And the Alliance side is messy in this scenario, we are left with Gnomes and idk what because I have no idea which races would correspond with Alleria/Emolfs.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Thats what id like too. I asked a mod a month ago but they never replied. Who should I PM?

- - - Updated - - -

My theory?

Some random Island for 8.2. Azshara is assaulting us and Jaina maybe more Raise Nazjatar by force. The staff she has plus the tidesage relic means maybe thats a possibility? She has already rizen a huge boat. Why not an island.

- - - Updated - - -

45 minute panel.

5 minutes of 8.1, 10 minutes of classic, 10 minutes of 8.1.5, 15 minutes about 8.2. 2 or 3 minutes about 8.2.5, and 1ish minute about 8.3.
    SPOILERS!!!

Talanji destroyed the tidesage scepter, so that is out of question however there is a Shark Loa which we help in Zuldazar in killing Nagas and has some old grudge with Azshara, so probably the raid of Azshara will be us using some buble to move or Nazjatar is like the Gugan city of SW episode 1
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Nyalotha has all the map potential of a minesweeper grid.

Boxes of tentacles and temples. YAWN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    SPOILERS!!!

Talanji destroyed the tidesage scepter, so that is out of question however there is a Shark Loa which we help in Zuldazar in killing Nagas and has some old grudge with Azshara, so probably the raid of Azshara will be us using some buble to move or Nazjatar is like the Gugan city of SW episode 1
    Did not know that thanks.

I do like the idea of underwater air bubbles with pockets of water inbetween.

Well, hypothetically, if every main race is meant to recruit one AR each. Then in that case, we are left with Undead and Goblins on the Horde side. Pandarens on both. And the Alliance side is messy in this scenario, we are left with Gnomes and idk what because I have no idea which races would correspond with Alleria/Emolfs.
    Actually there are 4 sloths and no every leader will recruit an allied race, Tyrande and Velen didn't went to recruit Alleria and Turalyon army, however the system works like the subrace concept maded in the forums, so we are gonna get some allies for the forsaken, goblins, gnomes and worgen, that is why a lot of people is already expeculating with the vulperas and the mecha-gnomes as the next thing

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Did not know that thanks.

I do like the idea of underwater air bubbles with pockets of water inbetween.
    Mee too, I think that would be the perfect way to do justice to the naga homeland and dodge a bullet with the Val'jir fiasko, also blizzard art team can do an even better atlantis than the Star Wars studio

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Agreed. I'm also of the opinion that we are more or less just waiting for Vol'jin to become the new Rezan to cement Zandalari Prelates in before Zandalari/Kul Tirans are available.
    Hmm, if that indeed involves Vol'jin, could that mean Darkspear Prelates, too?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.