Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Sometimes I have the feeling this lad is just the entire day waiting for such news to spread his junk.
    He totally is over Blizzard and WoW, that's why he's got to tell everyone else about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    They look cool, but funny enough, what i like the most of them, is the Monk robes that just cover half of their chest, me want that.

Note: Also they shinny, that's nice -If they ever become an Allied Race, they should create a new clan with the Jinyu so we get boths
    Well I was hoping the same with the Vulpera...

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    NICE VULPE-- ah snap
    Well I think Vulpera has great animations...
    These Ankoan have some nice armor and what not...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    He totally is over Blizzard and WoW, that's why he's got to tell everyone else about it.
    The great thing about quitting WoW isn't making a stand, it's showing everyone online that I did.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shame, it would be good time to talk about 8.3. But they can just make 40 minutes separate stream like with 8.1 and 8.2 I guess.

Outside that, last years Gamescom was pretty shit, I remember only some e-sports stuff and Azshara video. Most of it wasn't even streamed. So no big loss overall (maybe for Blizz fans close to Germany).

Plus now I'm kinda afraid that Blizzcon will have more mobile shit. They should just make separate even in China for that shit, otherwise it may screw their PR even with new WoW expac reveal.

EDIT: Lol, of course Jehovah's witness must post first. Yeah, yeah, we know that FFMCCXLV is best game in universe and Blizz don't care about you anymore.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-04-30 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.
    Actually it's the haters that go "unsubbing until 8.2 8.3 9.0"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    don't really care about the ankoans though. when i realized they're literally just deep sea jinyu, all my interest died.
    Yeah but Jinyu are Murlocs. And Ankoans are even more Murloc-like. PLAYABLE MURLOCS!!!
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-04-30 at 04:26 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I see we are in the "next exp will fix it" part of the white knight mantra.
    Next expansion won't fix anything.

Devs are intent on this current self destructive game design path for some reason so I say just let them be.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    No Blizzard at Gamescom this year
    Damn. No, really. "Looking forward to share details ... when the time is right", yeah, that invariably means super-very late.

Looks like it's going to be the slow unrolling of 8.2 with really pretty much nothing that we don't already know until Blizzcon. OK then...

Actually, the Jinyu are evolved from the Murloc race thanks to the sacred waters from the Jade Forest, as well as other things.

So no, they're not just playable Murlocs. Kind of like how Night Elves aren't just playable Dark Trolls.

It's actually accurate to compare the Ankoan with the Jinyu, considering they're basically the same thing.

"Actually it's the haters that go "unsubbing until 8.2 8.3 9.0""

Actually, it's both.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Plus now I'm kinda afraid that Blizzcon will have more mobile shit. They should just make separate even in China for that shit, otherwise it may screw their PR even with new WoW expac reveal.
    Well, I don't know about "more", but they are bound to have at least one, possibly two new mobile titles this year (and more next year). Apart from Diablo Immortal - which isn't theirs. They don't have to announce them anywhere though. It's a different world. They'll still probably announce one at Blizzcon - because it's going to be a little empty, so a new title, even if it is mobile, is going to liven it up a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Next expansion won't fix anything.

Devs are intent on this current self destructive game design path for some reason so I say just let them be.
    One last chance for them from me is making a sane attempt at specs in 9.0. By this I mean half-undoing the prune, providing an interesting core for each spec, and damn STOPPING to screw with it every expansion. The very lastest-est-est-est chance. (Don't know how likely that they will do anything sane here.)

Shame, it would be good time to talk about 8.3. But they can just make 40 minutes separate stream like with 8.1 and 8.2 I guess.

Outside that, last years Gamescom was pretty shit, I remember only some e-sports stuff and Azshara video. Most of it wasn't even streamed. So no big loss overall (maybe for Blizz fans close to Germany).

EDIT: Lol, of course Jehovah's witness must post first. Yeah, yeah, we know that FFMCCXLV is best game in universe and Blizz don't care about you anymore.
    For most of my friends, which go to the Gamescom, it's mostly not because of Games or new reveals. They always just go for the fun of meeting other Gamers and having a good time, while testing something here and there. Or it's a good chance for germans to go and cosplay.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Well, I don't know about "more", but they are bound to have at least one, possibly two new mobile titles this year (and more next year). Apart from Diablo Immortal - which isn't theirs. They don't have to announce them anywhere though. It's a different world. They'll still probably announce one at Blizzcon - because it's going to be a little empty, so a new title, even if it is mobile, is going to liven it up a bit.
    Why this year Blizzcon is "going to be a little empty"? It's always one new big thing + smaller stuff for HS/Overwatch/HotS (heh, maybe not that one anymore).

Last year lacked that "big thing" (IMO closest to that was Reforged, but it's still not new game) - and they presented Immortal this way. This year we will have at least WoW 9.0 + maybe some info about D4 (I know we say this every year, but c'mon).

Why this year Blizzcon is "going to be a little empty"? It's always one new big thing + smaller stuff for HS/Overwatch/HotS (heh, maybe not that one anymore).

Last year lacked that "big thing" (IMO closest to that was Reforged, but it's still not new game) - and they presented Immortal this way. This year we will have at least WoW 9.0 + maybe some info about D4 (I know we say this every year, but c'mon).
    No new titles. Updates to existing games aren't enough - an update to any game is at most interesting to those who play it and is boring to everyone else, plus lately updates to games are talked about at length in advance.

7+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon ages ago became more about meeting the community than seeing reveals, anyway.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

And why should we already know that there will be no new titles?

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizz was almost always about releasing sequels, and suddenly these sequels/updates/expansions/remasters don't count for some people. kay
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even see new reveals all the time anyways(As in new Ips, Overwatch is like the newest thing they've done in awhile). Also I wouldn't overanalyze the situation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    No new titles. Updates to existing games aren't enough - an update to any game is at most interesting to those who play it and is boring to everyone else, plus lately updates to games are talked about at length in advance.
    What's new title? Because, if - by your definition - new WoW expacs don't count, then 90% of Blizzcons are "empty". Last completely new title was... 2014 I guess? Oh nad Immortal of course ;D.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Blizzcon ages ago became more about meeting the community than seeing reveals, anyway.
    Yeah, for people that go there. Most of us just watch Blizzcon though.

And I mean that is something I like about Blizzard, that they do not spam out new titles each year, which may be good for the launch but nothing what would be nice in a longer run.

They said it when talking about their plans for 2019 (somewhere near the last investor's call). No new titles *for PC* in 2019. Maybe there will be announcements of new titles for PC coming in 2020, that's true - if that's what you meant, yes, we cannot rule this out, this might happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Blizz was almost always about releasing sequels, and suddenly these sequels/updates/expansions/remasters don't count for some people. kay
    They used to have Blizzcons every other year - it was good to be seeing D3, SC2, Overwatch, HS, HOTS appear there. Last Blizzcons were pretty bad comparably.

(I guess this also answers Dracullus above.)

And I mean that is something I like about Blizzard, that they do not spam out new titles each year, which may be good for the launch but nothing what would be nice in a longer run.
    It looks like people want blizz to be more EA-like. NBA/Fifa/NHL/Madden NFL 10/11/../18/19....
    Crimea is Ukraine!