Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Point 4 doesn’t hold water as wod didn’t rely on previous strengths. Mop had a comply unrivalled amount of things to do outside of raiding which were all then dropped other then challenge modes and pet battles, wod dropped all of mops strengths. Bfa on the other hand didn’t drop stuff from legion like wod did.

Point 1 doesn’t work as nothing in wod was broken it was the lack of content that got wod not that the content was broken.

All of his points fall Apart if you even slightly look into them which is why he instantly threw away his examples as not a single one works.

But as far as the thread goes I’m done with this conversation unless he can give some new examples but I doubt that will happen.
    You are right, I retire what I said about point 4 and 1, apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Islands do not have RP at all lol.

And no mobs spawning at random with the guy going "amg look out" in the text box is akin to an end of dungeon message.

If we are saying Islands is one of the next big things for an RPG game then just lol.
    Hes talking about Mechagon Island not IE you moron. Also, take into account that mechagon will be split in 2 and made into m+.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Hes talking about Mechagon Island not IE you moron. Also, take into account that mechagon will be split in 2 and made into m+.
    Read my reply. I apologised. I'm tired as hell because barely any sleep. There's no need for insults.

Also M+ is irrelevant to RP. I meant cutscenes/dialogue. It just feels weak in the dungeon to say we are meeting this brand new race (well kinda brand new I guess) and helping them start a rebellion.

Read my reply. I apologised. I'm tired as hell because barely any sleep. There's no need for insults.

Also M+ is irrelevant to RP. I meant cutscenes/dialogue. It just feels weak in the dungeon to say we are meeting this brand new race (well kinda brand new I guess) and helping them start a rebellion.
    You meet them long before you enter the dungeon. Dungeon is finale. RP is a lesser priority in dungeons than m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And heroic as well.
    Do people even run heroics nowadays?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You meet them long before you enter the dungeon. Dungeon is finale. RP is a lesser priority in dungeons than m+.

Do people even run heroics nowadays?
    I disagree personally. I think RP in an RPG should take priority in the dungeon.

And it never stopped Court of Stars having it on M+ with the Elisande interlude.

As for Heroics. Can make some decent initial catchup. Should end this expansion on 395 Heroic pieces.

I disagree personally. I think RP in an RPG should take priority in the dungeon.
    Elder Scrolls is for you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A lot of people will never even step on Mythic Mechagon until it becomes Heroic because a lot of people do not do PuGs and if it is reasonably challenging like Karazhan was, they won't be able to clear it with their friends & family group.
    Felt a lot easier than Kara. Wiped only on last boss, liked King Gobbamak and HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit encounters.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-05-08 at 03:45 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

One day WoW will be a PARAGON OF GAMEPLAY and ROLEPLAY like FFXIV... One day............................

Elder Scrolls is for you then.

Felt a lot easier than Kara. Wiped only on last boss, liked King Gobbamak and HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit encounters.
    So you're basically saying WoW should have less RPG elements in?

Bloody hell.....

So you're basically saying WoW should have less RPG elements in?

Bloody hell.....
    Amazing twist dude.... I said none of that.
    No, WoW has plenty RP in it, and if you want to add, do it outside of dungeons. Watching RP for 3245th time in a dungeon is demented. And if you want extreme amount of RP, you got dedicated server for that.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-05-08 at 04:27 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account

And it never stopped Court of Stars having it on M+ with the Elisande interlude.

As for Heroics. Can make some decent initial catchup. Should end this expansion on 395 Heroic pieces.
    But that was a few lines only, similar to what we have in Mechagon. You DO have an RP talks going back and forth as you progress through it, so I don't really know whats the issue here. And I think, as probably almost everyone, that in dungeons gameplay > RP, especially considering M+. Interesting and balanced trash, bosses and environment is just so much more important. Like, it has been like this for YEARS: you get most of the story questing through the zone, and the dungeon is simply the finale, with familiar characters and story inside.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    But that was a few lines only, similar to what we have in Mechagon. You DO have an RP talks going back and forth as you progress through it, so I don't really know whats the issue here. And I think, as probably almost everyone, that in dungeons gameplay > RP, especially considering M+. Interesting and balanced trash, bosses and environment is just so much more important. Like, it has been like this for YEARS: you get most of the story questing through the zone, and the dungeon is simply the finale, with familiar characters and story inside.
    At this point, I think he's complaining purely for the sake of complaining.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

At this point, I think he's complaining purely for the sake of complaining.
    ...Are you only just now realizing that?

There seems to have been another player summit at Blizzard, Towelliee said he'd have a countdown for when he can talk about it.

But in this case I would guess themed with WoW Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I think this is probably right and classic beta is imminent.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Classic Beta is probably very close.

For more Retail Stuff we maybe already have the Denver Pop Culture Con at the end of the month, maybe before a Ion Q&A and then in June there could be something from E3.

So yeah since Classic is in the view of buisness a small project, a summit makes much sense.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For more Retail Stuff we maybe already have the Denver Pop Culture Con at the end of the month, maybe before a Ion Q&A and then in June there could be something from E3.

So yeah since Classic is in the view of buisness a small project, a summit makes much sense.
    Retail stuff? 8.2 will launch mid-late June and next patch (8.2.5) will be rather small one. Except next big news around August-September, probably just livestream reveal like with 8.1.

And Blizz don't go to E3. But thanks for reminding it's so close - I'm even more hyped for Cyberpunk info and maybe even release date. ;D

Oh okay, haha. Had never a big eye on all the Gaming Events before.

Well at least a release date would be reasonable at the end of May in my opinion, not based on haste, but more on the fact, that the PTR looks quite good and with raid testing tomorrow even more.

I'm looking forward to see how these new login screens work out. I wish they'd work on the character screen backgrounds as well. Some really need an update...