"horde is just an army lolz" "void forces is just an army lolz"

"legion is an army."

these three statements are all true. but just dismissing them as "just a" instead of acknowledging them as threats is just absurd.

why did the factions need to unite to fight "just an army" in wc3 then?

The burning legion is a force that has taken over/destroyed countless worlds and it is just dismissed as "just an army lolz" its like saying the Zerg is just an army. or the demons are just demons in diablo.

Its stupid beyond thought.

Its basically the same as if some rebels said "man the empire is just an army"

7+ Year Old Account
    Tank threat increase in 9.3:

Major Essence: 9% increase in Tank Threat.
    Minor Essence: 18% increase in Tank Threat.
    2 Minor essences, 27% increase in Tank Threat.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Well, we now know 8.3 is going live January 14th.

Less than a week until 8.3 arrives... and then the speculation for 8.3.5 will begin. (I think there will be one, to properly epilogue things.)

I only expect heritage armor for 8.3.5 leveling changes is a possibility. But other than that I guess Character customization stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I only expect heritage armor for 8.3.5 leveling changes is a possibility. But other than that I guess Character customization stuff.
    I still consider a final batch of Allied Races a possibility, to keep people subbed until 9.0.

I don’t expect a 8.3.5 patch. I think next one is 9.0.

But that placement of allied race banners in the embassies is suspicious indeed... it almost screams “one more banner will be put here”.

If I’m wrong and we get 8.3.5, then I hope it’s heritage armor + final ARs + improvements to existing ARs.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    I can only hope 8.3.5 comes with Heritage armor for Draenei, Troll and Pandaren players
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Did the mods just delete a bunch of posts on this thread? Says we're on page 1026, but also shows navigation for up to 1034, plus clicking any higher page takes you to 1026, that sounds like lag after a mass deletion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big question... Where is the trailer at? its less than a week and we got no trailer?
    [/URL]

The trailer for 8.1 came out on release date and 8.2 might have been an exception. Even the 7.3 trailer came out on release day, so wait with the drama (owait I am at MMO-Champ).

Is that thread still alive ?

Edit: It apparently had by confirmed by Ion Hazzicostas himself in a recent interview that there would be NO 8.3.5, also, Corrupted/Titanforging and Reforging not coming back in Shadowlands

Here is the link (sorry for the inconvenience it's a french website, interview went live today):

https://www.millenium.org/guide/355668.html
    Last edited by Gangreflamme; 2020-01-13 at 06:27 PM.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    It apparently had by confirmed by Ion Hazzicostas himself in a recent interview that there would be NO 8.3.5
    I don't speak French, but Chrome translates it as:
    Just to rule out this point, we don't have a plan for an 8.3.5. We may have some updates or slight adjustments for stability between Shadowlands and now but Visions of N'zoth is really the chapter that concludes Battle for Azeroth. We look forward to focusing our attention on Shadowlands.
    "there is no plan" sounds less dramatic than "confirmed nothing happening". Especially when a Patch numbered 8.3.5 could be anything, e.g. the mentioned bug/balance fixes.

"The chapter that concludes Battle for Azeroth" sounds like he's talking about story, as in, no story additions like previous continuations of the War Campaign and side stories in .5 patches.
    That doesn't mean there can't be minor patches to somehow provide more non-story content, there could even be stories not directly connected to BfA.

And honestly, no patch except bugfixes from next Tuesday/Wednesday until Q3 or even Q4? That makes little sense.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Indeed, but it's still unclear as to what he means by "no plan for a 8.3.5", maybe he means no new big feature added to the game until prepatch ?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would say that "no plan for 8.3.5" means "no plan for 8.3.5" ;P Although I would wait for some French people to translate and confirm.

Imo it's both bad and good news. Bad news, of course, no new content until pre-patch, no new allied races and probably no bigger changes like account-wide essences (although I expect even more nerfs midway through 8.3).

Good news, probably Alpha is sooner than many expect. I think Ion hates when there is void on Beta/PTR servers and people have nothing to look forward.

True, and as a french speaker myself, I can literally translate Ion's words in French (which is the answer to the question):
    "Juste pour écarter ce point, nous n'avons pas de plan pour une 8.3.5. Nous avons peut être quelques mises à jours ou ajustements légers pour la stabilité entre Shadowlands et maintenant mais Visions of N'zoth est vraiment le chapitre qui conclue Battle for Azeroth. Nous avons hâte de concentrer notre attention sur Shadowlands."

to this:
    "Just to make that point (what was asked in the question) clear, we have no plans for a 8.3.5. We may have a few updates or minor fixes in regards to the stability between Shadowlands and right now but Visions of N'zoth is really the chapter that concludes Battle for Azeroth. We are excited to set our focus on Shadowlands."

That sounds like a guy who wants to ship Alpha and start testing ASAP.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    True, and as a french speaker myself, I can literally translate Ion's words in French (which is the answer to the question):
    "Juste pour écarter ce point, nous n'avons pas de plan pour une 8.3.5. Nous avons peut être quelques mises à jours ou ajustements légers pour la stabilité entre Shadowlands et maintenant mais Visions of N'zoth est vraiment le chapitre qui conclue Battle for Azeroth. Nous avons hâte de concentrer notre attention sur Shadowlands."

to this:
    "Just to make that point (what was asked in the question) clear, we have no plans for a 8.3.5. We may have a few updates or minor fixes in regards to the stability between Shadowlands and right now but Visions of N'zoth is really the chapter that concludes Battle for Azeroth. We are excited to set our focus on Shadowlands."

Yep, sounds like that. I don't think people like Ion even go take a shit without plan, so I would exclude surprise 8.3.5.

Also I'm more and more convinced that SL is planned for October, especially if Alpha will drop next month.

to this:

Man, that kills some buzz for me.

I was hoping they'd find a way to cram in one last set of allied races and some more small stuff in 8.3.5 but I guess this is it.

Sigh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I was hoping they'd find a way to cram in one last set of allied races and some more small stuff in 8.3.5 but I guess this is it.

Sigh.
    Agreed, they end the Allied Races with a very lackluster Alliance race grouped with a very sought after Horde addition. At least the Allied Race DK's are a nice win. I've wanted a Void Elf pally but I'll settle for a DK (Warrior just seems pretty lackluster to me).

But it's nice to know that Vizion's will be it, and since it comes out tomorrow we know we'll have about 5-6 months of this patch so I'd say SL release will probably be anywhere between August-October.

If we get the starting of SL beta soon then I can see August, otherwise I feel September or October release more likely.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Debating buying Shadowlands and playing retail again just for a Nightborne DK...

But at the same time, that would mean playing retail and dealing with all that garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Sigh.
    Figured they wouldn't. If they were going to do a surprise batch they'd have covered it at Blizzcon as part of the hype for Shadowlands.

It sure is weird having a very noticable empty space for one more set, though.... *looks at the vampire elves and blue skinned humans*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)