Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imo 8.3 will launch 10-11 December and season 4 (Normal/Heroic raid, PVP season, M+ season) 21-22 of January.

5th November. And WoTLK timewalking starts 13th November. So if you want level 110-120 VERY quickly, time is now.
    Thanks alot. Got nothing left to level, but I do got a vulpera DK I want to danke with
    Did they btw mention anything about the new starting-zone being aviable from 8.3? Im so curious about the new DK area for AR

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Thanks alot. Got nothing left to level, but I do got a vulpera DK I want to danke with ������
    Did they btw mention anything about the new starting-zone being aviable from 8.3? Im so curious about the new DK area for AR
    Quoted from the WoWhead:

Base Edition: ($39.99) Includes a pre-purchase* of World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands™ and early access to Death Knights for Allied Races and Pandaren starting with the Visions of N’Zoth content update.
    Heroic Edition ($59.99): Includes everything in the Base Edition, plus instant access to a Level 120 Character Boost and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount. The flying mount grants a quest for the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set.
    Epic Edition ($79.99): Includes everything in the Heroic Edition, plus 30 days of game time, the Anima Wyrmling pet, an otherworldly Eternal Traveler’s effect for your Hearthstone, and Illusion: Wraithchill, a cosmetic effect for your weapon. As with other Illusions, Wraithchill cannot be applied to certain weapon types.

I'm not sure, but surely this must mean that yes, the new starting will be made available...?
    Hamsters will rule The World!

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Thanks alot. Got nothing left to level, but I do got a vulpera DK I want to danke with ������
    Yes, the starting experience will be available, but don’t expect much. It’s like an allied race starting area: there’s an intro, some talking, and you are sent out to the world.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-11-03 at 10:37 PM.
    Whatever...

With confirmation the anniversary event is running 'til January, I suspect 8.3 won't launch until the event ends. (So as to avoid the inevitable breaking of things a new patch brings.)

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    With confirmation the anniversary event is running 'til January, I suspect 8.3 won't launch until the event ends. (So as to avoid the inevitable breaking of things a new patch brings.)
    I don’t think one thing affects the other. But December is still unlikely due to Holidays. Patch would need to come out Dec 10th at most to avoid problems during the holidays, and that’s very early.
    Whatever...

anyone know when the ptr character wipe is?

We get a 15% rep/xp buff until Jan 7/8/9 NA/EU/ASIA. Would they really release a patch that has two new faction reps while the 15% buff is active? Would love if they did.

With them delaying it till next year, it is pretty much confirmed to launch on or after Jan 7th.

So how is the Exp in the Alterac Event? Actually good to level in or nah?

I decided to hop on the PTR and make some Allied races again, And I have found two things, The Vulpera now summon an item with their make camp racial that lets them modify they racial mount to take of the roof thingy. And Gelbin Mekkatorque is now the leader of all gnome kind, including the mechagnomes, also the starting area has a teleport to the Mechagon surface.

Also, the recruitment quests for the Vulpera and Mechagnomes is now live on the PTR.

Nomi is apparently canonically part of the Horde now.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2019-11-07 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

The literal very end of the Mechagnome recruitment questline is bugged for me when Mekkatorque and Erazmin are supposed to give their address to their people. Sucks

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post

Nomi is apparently canonically part of the Horde now.
    He saw the burning of teldrassil and thought: yep, my people.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    He saw the burning of teldrassil and thought: yep, my people.
    I actually laughed at this.

Then the horrible memories came back...
    Hamsters will rule The World!

Blizzard is adding a bunch of a new and old mounts in 8.3, such as the Cloud Serpent recolors and even a Storm Drake recolor from Cata. I feel like this would be a good time to make the Purple Qiraji War Tank available. After all, we're both going to Uldum and taking on N'Zoth and his insect minions.

It fits the same color scheme as some of the Aqir mounts added in this patch, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Blizzard is adding a bunch of a new and old mounts in 8.3, such as the Cloud Serpent recolors and even a Storm Drake recolor from Cata. I feel like this would be a good time to make the Purple Qiraji War Tank available. After all, we're both going to Uldum and taking on N'Zoth and his insect minions.
    -snip-
    It fits the same color scheme as some of the Aqir mounts added in this patch, too.
    No, purple Qiraij War Tank shouldn't be ever available. Other colors are fine, but never purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No, purple Qiraij War Tank shouldn't be ever available. Other colors are fine, but never purple.
    Why not?
    10ch

Why not?
    10ch
    It's for Scarab Lords only. Even if it's another HD version - it just shouldn't. It would decrease the prestige of the previous one.

It's for Scarab Lords only. Even if it's another HD version - it just shouldn't.
    That's this one

That's this one -snip-
    But the Scarab Lord had the purple one, I know they changed it, but still. Red? Okay. Blue? Fine.

Purple/dark purple? No. It would decrease the prestige of the previous one that is not available.

But the Scarab Lord had the purple one, I know they changed it, but still. Red? Okay. Blue? Fine.

Purple/dark purple? No. It would decrease the prestige of the previous one that is not available.
    No, the Scarab Lord has sort of a very dark purple/dark blue moving into a black as in the picture above, but not the bright purple.

And I don't think Scarab Lords should hog a mount just because the color is somewhere on the same spectrum. They already have two mounts that are very clearly distinguishable. No one's going to confuse the two. It's like saying the Red Proto-Drake shouldn't be available because it looks similar enough to the Black Proto-Drake to be confused.