Old talent system would make leveling feel a lot better. It would however limit flexibility at end-game. So the best system imo would be a hybrid of the two (which Legion almost was).

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Old talent system would make leveling feel a lot better. It would however limit flexibility at end-game. So the best system imo would be a hybrid of the two (which Legion almost was).
    Yep pretty much this, although I don't want a massive grind for every spec, the way they did with azerite is ok but the traits are lackluster and you need to spend gold if you want to respect the traits
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Crucible of Storms planned to open April 16th.

Pretty much what I expected. Any later would probably make it too close to Azshara's Eternal Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

This is why Blizzard keep releasing cash grabs like allied races and lack passion.
    ...How are Allied Races cash grabs...exactly? Because they require you to *PLAY* the game to unlock them? Heaven forbid!

I mean, everyone seems to want to flock to FFXIV as of late because "BfA is the terrible!", yet they do so without realizing that every new Job added to the game requires you to slog through 40+ hours of incredibly mundane content to unlock them, and that's assuming you don't want to play a Dark Knight, Machinist, or Astrologin..In which case that 40+ turns to 100+ hours.

Fact of the matter is - Allied Races are something players are supposed to work towards and unlock..And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with a developer not handing you everything on a silver platter right out of the gate. And it certainly doesn't make it a cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    ...How are Allied Races cash grabs...exactly? Because they require you to *PLAY* the game to unlock them? Heaven forbid!

I mean, everyone seems to want to flock to FFXIV as of late because "BfA is the terrible!", yet they do so without realizing that every new Job added to the game requires you to slog through 40+ hours of incredibly mundane content to unlock them, and that's assuming you don't want to play a Dark Knight, Machinist, or Astrologin..In which case that 40+ turns to 100+ hours.

Fact of the matter is - Allied Races are something players are supposed to work towards and unlock..And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with a developer not handing you everything on a silver platter right out of the gate. And it certainly doesn't make it a cash grab.
    No. People want to flock to what is a superior game for them.

They took a core feature and turned it into a timegate to sell race changes and boosts. Don't pretend otherwise. It's disingenuous to do so at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. People want to flock to what is a superior game for them.

They took a core feature and turned it into a timegate to sell race changes and boosts. Don't pretend otherwise. It's disingenuous to do so at best.
    Not everyone is going to just use race change or boosts. Besides the fact there's no evidence of your claim other then anger. There's plenty of people who loved the Nightborne even before BFA and well they got it, same with Highmountain etc etc. Its far from a cashgrab.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not everyone is going to just use race change or boosts. Besides the fact there's no evidence of your claim other then anger. There's plenty of people who loved the Nightborne even before BFA and well they got it, same with Highmountain etc etc. Its far from a cashgrab.
    If you say so.

If you say so.
    You conspiracy nutters are hilarious.

i did love nightborne and i still do love nightborne, but they delivered something that's not the nightborne we all loved.

they're just arcane nelves. they're too short, and their eyes aren't slanted. it's bullshit, man.

April 16th!? Lmao and March 8th for 8.1.5, not long before 7.2 came out for Legion. That is sad how slow the content releases has been for this expansion when it already had so little relevant content on the first place.
    My theory is that they are spacing it out more than they intended to because they have to rework so many core bfa systems in 8.2 that they had to delay it.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

And people wonder why the games in the state it is.

People lapping up every single decision Blizzard does and acting like they can do no wrong. Pathetic.

This is why Blizzard keep releasing cash grabs like allied races and lack passion.

Thankfully by the time 8.2 is out the new ESO xpac will be which has my favourite class in any RPG aka Necromancer and Shadowbringers for FF14 should be on the way. Games with dev teams that actually care.
    What's pathetic is you dumping on people for actually liking the game and calling them "fanbois" or "white knights". People liking the game does not = they think Blizzard can do no wrong. Also, not catering soley to you does not = the devs don't care or lack passion.

Your schtick is well beyond tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    What's pathetic is you dumping on people for actually liking the game and calling them "fanbois" or "white knights". People liking the game does not = they think Blizzard can do no wrong. Also, not catering soley to you does not = the devs don't care or lack passion.

Your schtick is well beyond tiresome.
    It's amusing when people say WoW is doing just great, while it's at an all-time low fan reaction rate.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i did love nightborne and i still do love nightborne, but they delivered something that's not the nightborne we all loved.

they're just arcane nelves. they're too short, and their eyes aren't slanted. it's bullshit, man.
    If you want to simplify Nightborne into Arcane Nelves fine but that isn't really something that's bad, it's kinda who they are. Being too short? Why does that even matter....at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If you want to simplify Nightborne into Arcane Nelves fine but that isn't really something that's bad, it's kinda who they are. Being too short? Why does that even matter....at all.
    because they were shown to be taller than this.

their eyes need to be fixed, they're not just arcane nelves. they're a new race of elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    It's amusing when people say WoW is doing just great, while it's at an all-time low fan reaction rate.

Nobody ever said it is doing great. And now you are making up some stat that nobody has even heard of. All that matters is it is sill immensely profitable. There are things that can be better, but it is nowhere near as bad as you know-it-all hipsters try to claim it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Yeah from what I've noticed fan reaction and enjoyment of this game seems to be at the lowest. Anecdotal admittedly but I don't even remember WoD being this bad.

But as I say. Hard to be passionate or react positively when we don't get either in return.

I wonder where will 8.3 take us

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Either deeper under Nazjatar (Nyalotha) or we return to old world to deal with Sylvanas. I think Calia Menethil will have bigger role in this patch, maybe with Lightsomething Undead race and revamped Tirisfal zone? And probably someone from Proudmoore family will be murdered - Derek is basically chekhov's gun.

Wouldn't expect another Warfront (and I think we will have enough islands after 8.2), but maybe community perception will change after heroic version (don't expect it, IMO Warfront should be PVP only).

All depend from theme of 9.0, if it will be Scourge 2.0, we will probably go Sylvanas route. If Void/Black Empire, probably "fish" route.

Crucible of Storms not having unique armor / ensembles is quite a disappointment after all their harping about preserving transmog variation even after class sets being removed. Trial of Valor had unique gear, why doesn't CoS?