10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Totally Bull****: if classic was released really on 16th July, do you believe that it would not be announced on mmo-champion? It doesn't matter what any other site says; if it was really confirmed to be released on this date, we would surely have already known it here.
    Not to mention you would think the beta would be releasing soon for a game releasing in July. Even if it is just a rerelease of an old game, they will need at least 3 months of beta I'd imagine to make everything perfect. I expect the beta to start sometime in late April/early May, and for Classic to release mid-late August.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Druid is some kind of exception, because you constantly get abilities for your other shapeshifts.

We wouldn't necessarily need talent points every level. Give every spell at least three ranks (more damage, shorter cast time, additional effects, additional charge...) and add cosmetic rewards (some glyph-y effects or class armor) for the remaining levels.
    I mean why not? I can easily come up with enough talents to fit getting a point every level.

Fireball damage increased by 3/6/9/12/15%
    Fireball cast time reduced by 2/4/6/8/10%
    Fireblast damage increased by 3/6/9/12/15%
    Pyroblase damage increased by 2/4/6/8/10%
    Pyroblast crit damage increased by 2/4/6/8/10%
    Flamestike damage increased by 3/6/9/12/15%
    Scorch damage increased by 5/10/15/20/25%
    Scorch cast time reduced by 3/6/9/12/15%
    Dragon's Breath range increased by 3/6/9 yards.
    Dragon's Breath disorient increased to 5/6/7 seconds.
    Dragon's Breath damage increased by 10/20/30/40/50%
    Dragon's Breath Crit chance increased by 5/10/15/20/25%
    Combustion now lasts 12/14/16 seconds.
    Mastery Ignite is now 5/10/15% more potent.
    Intellect increased by 2/4/6%
    Haste increased by 1/2/3/4/5%
    Crit increased by 1/2/3/4/5%
    Versatility increased by 1/2/3/4/5%
    Health increased by 2/4/6/8/10%
    Movement speed increased by 3/6/9/12/15%
    You gain 2/4/6/8/10% Leech
    Blink increases your movement speed by 10/20/30% for 5 seconds after use.
    Blink heals you for 5/10/15% after every use.
    Slow fall increases your movement speed while falling by 20/40/60%

They could even do fun ones like.

Your hearthstone creates a portal that others in your group can take for 5 minutes.
    Your mounted speed is 10/20/30% faster for 1 minute after combat.
    You can now blink mid air.
    Your summon portal now has a window so users can choose where they want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Dragon Isles seems to obvious at this point too.
    Too obvious? When did we get anything about Dragon Isles? I must have missed any hint if there's one in BfA. Right at the moment I would go so far and even say Dragon Isle almost don't exist and are super unlikely to be in the game ever. So that makes it - when we believe the leak - very likely. But I really don't know how they'll fit that into this expansion on top of all the other things we already have.

A good guess is imho really something reminiscent of Siege of Orgrimmar, e.g. Siege of Silvermoon / Exodar. The fan made 8.3 someone posted some pages ago imho was very well done from a Blizzard point of view and could totally be the theme for 8.3 (if there will be 8.3 which I am still not convinced at all).

On Classic: I really don't think they'll release 8.2, the raid or Classic near to each other. Classic is the biggest release and will gather a lot more attention than 8.2 ever could that's why Classic is the main priority. I could see something like: 8.2 mid June, raid mid July, Classic mid August.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Too obvious? When did we get anything about Dragon Isles? I must have missed any hint if there's one in BfA. Right at the moment I would go so far and even say Dragon Isle almost don't exist and are super unlikely to be in the game ever. So that makes it - when we believe the leak - very likely. But I really don't know how they'll fit that into this expansion on top of all the other things we already have.

A good guess is imho really something reminiscent of Siege of Orgrimmar, e.g. Siege of Silvermoon / Exodar. The fan made 8.3 someone posted some pages ago imho was very well done from a Blizzard point of view and could totally be the theme for 8.3 (if there will be 8.3 which I am still not convinced at all).
    I really do not think we will be fighting Sylvanas at all. At least not in her own raid. Im pretty sure theres an Island expedition quest that mentions something about the Dragon Isles.

I really do not think we will be fighting Sylvanas at all. At least not in her own raid. Im pretty sure theres an Island expedition quest that mentions something about the Dragon Isles.
    Well the Sylvanas plot has to be resolved and I really don't want it to carry over into 9.0 because it will drag the game down even more. The faction conflict is just not well done (imho).

And if the hint is in an Island Expedition no wonder I missed it, I've done like 5 Island Expeditions overall and never touched them again (and never will).

Well the Sylvanas plot has to be resolved and I really don't want it to carry over into 9.0 because it will drag the game down even more. The faction conflict is just not well done (imho).

And if the hint is in an Island Expedition no wonder I missed it, I've done like 5 Island Expeditions overall and never touched them again (and never will).
    They already said we wouldnt be fighting her in a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    They already said we wouldnt be fighting her in a raid.
    A Warfront isn't technically a raid, right? And I never said we'd fight her. That's why I found the fan made 8.3 some pages ago so plausible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Classic at 16th July is already confirmed by Blizzard. Search it up online.
    no, it is most certainly not.

Formerly known as Arafal

When we believe the "leak" for 8.2 (which pretty much got most things right) 8.3 won't be what we expect. And players expect N'zoth somehow so that won't be it. To have N'zoth this expansion would be such a waste for the last living Old God...
    Which leak?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Which leak?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ise-of-Azshara

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Most of this "leak" is stuff we know and stuff that are easy to predict (for example raid launching in June). Rest are just nice prediction (Azshara working against N'zoth is common theory), it's kinda embarassing that so many people believe some leak after literally hundreds of false ones.

Of course true leaks exist, and maybe this one is 1 of 1000. But nothing indicate that this is "the one" so far.

Hm...
    I'll call it good speculation.

The actual content of that particular leak is well-written, but like I said that thread early on before it got big, it's easy to discount it from the first line just because of the May 2019 date. The 8.2 PTR isn't even out to test yet. Gotta allot at least 2 months when authoring fake leaks or just leave the dates out. 8.2 looks more like a June thing, and July for the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Of course true leaks exist, and maybe this one is 1 of 1000. But nothing indicate that this is "the one" so far.
    Yeah considering like 99% of them are fake I don't get why people aren't more skeptical from the get go. They just want to believe I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    The actual content of that particular leak is well-written, but like I said that thread early on before it got big, it's easy to discount it from the first line just because of the May 2019 date. The 8.2 PTR isn't even out to test yet. Gotta allot at least 2 months when authoring fake leaks or just leave the dates out. 8.2 looks more like a June thing, and July for the raid.
    Yeah the release date is one of the reasons this leak could be just well-written fan fiction. Release in May seems to be incredibly unlikely due to the scope of 8.2.

Yeah the release date is one of the reasons this leak could be just well-written fan fiction. Release in May seems to be incredibly unlikely due to the scope of 8.2.
    Internal release dates move a lot. But sure, the "leak" could be just a bunch of educated guesses.

10+ Year Old Account
    8.2 in June unless they make the PTR last only one month.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    8.2 in June unless they make the PTR last only one month.
    I don't see us staying in 8.1.5 for 3+ months. Even with the mini-raid opening up next week. When 8.2 releases, crucible of storms will still be the most recent raid open until 8.2.5.

I'll go for some time in May. June release just seems too long. I see it as, if it's a real big patch then the patch will be live for longer I assume. In Legion the gap between 7.1.5 and 7.2 was just about 2.5 months (Jan 10th 2017 - March 28th 2017). I can see a similar time gap for 8.1.5 and 8.2.

Putting 8.2 release some time in mid-to-latter-half of May.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I don't see us staying in 8.1.5 for 3+ months. Even with the mini-raid opening up next week. When 8.2 releases, crucible of storms will still be the most recent raid open until 8.2.5.

I'll go for some time in May. June release just seems too long. I see it as, if it's a real big patch then the patch will be live for longer I assume. In Legion the gap between 7.1.5 and 7.2 was just about 2.5 months (Jan 10th 2017 - March 28th 2017). I can see a similar time gap for 8.1.5 and 8.2.

Putting 8.2 release some time in mid-to-latter-half of May.
    There is no way that Azshara's raid will be 8.2.5. It will likely launch some time after 8.2, around 5-6 months after BoD (CoS is no new tier, it just support current raid).

I think 8.2.5 will come in September, since 8.2 is late May/June, Azshara June/July and Classic likely July/August. Or maybe other way around - 8.2.5 in August and Classic in September.

We have to spy on the Season 5 "Trial of Style", if 8.2 don't switches the Event around or adds any new Sets to get, than we could see 8.2.5 around late August.

BTW im Deathwing now since im Insane.
    You were also a disappointment! (I kid I kid)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There is no way that Azshara's raid will be 8.2.5. It will likely launch some time after 8.2, around 5-6 months after BoD (CoS is no new tier, it just support current raid).

I think 8.2.5 will come in September, since 8.2 is late May/June, Azshara June/July and Classic likely July/August. Or maybe other way around - 8.2.5 in August and Classic in September.
    Nighthold raid opened a week after 7.1.5, Tomb of Sargeras opened a week after 7.2.5, Antorus being a little wonky cuz last patch of Legion but it opened up a month after patch 7.3.2. None of those released on their X.X.0 patches.

That's why I was thinking it'd be the same in BFA.

I guess in BFA it's a little different: I see Battle of Dazar'alor opened in 8.1 a month after the patch hit, with CoS coming in 8.1.5 which as you said is part of the same tier.

So if they're releasing raids about a month out from their respective patches and if going with your 5-6 month schedule then we'd see Azshara raid sometime in late June at the earliest.

This still falls in line with my prediction that 8.2 will come in mid or late May since BoD came out just over a month of patch 8.1.0.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW im Deathwing now since im Insane.
    I will always remember you as a cat with duck legs.