10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    woot first page
    You are one of the chosen ones.

Predictions:

- Flying in Zandalar/Kul'Tiras.

- Proudmoore Admiralty/Zandalari Empire tied to Races and unlocking them.

- Azshara and 8.1 raid content. I suspect Azshara's onpurposley being downplayed becuase they knew they would never live up to her hype.

- SP/Sham rework.

- New Warfront.

As to the reasons for each:

I doubt flying will be restrained till 8.2 this time, as I think blizzard knows people get annoyed at no flying and frankly dont care for it anymore.

The reps in question assosiate with kul'tirans and zandalari so they are likely the breadwinners for both.

Azshara has been confiremd to be Gul'dan of bfa, which gul'dan was 7.1's antagonist.

SP sham rework is self explanitory.

Southern Barrens already in work.

I wanna see further hints at the next allied races. I wanna see Wrathion, with a new model. Dragon Isles. I think the concept of island expeditions will bring us to more zones like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Predictions:

- Azshara and 8.1 raid content. I suspect Azshara's onpurposley being downplayed becuase they knew they would never live up to her hype.

- SP/Sham rework.

- New Warfront.

I doubt flying will be restrained till 8.2 this time, as I think blizzard knows people get annoyed at no flying and frankly dont care for it anymore.

The reps in question assosiate with kul'tirans and zandalari so they are likely the breadwinners for both.

Azshara has been confiremd to be Gul'dan of bfa, which gul'dan was 7.1's antagonist.

I think I'd rather flying wait until 7.1.5. Thats about 5ish months in. That still leaves a year and a half of flying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I wanna see further hints at the next allied races. I wanna see Wrathion, with a new model. Dragon Isles. I think the concept of island expeditions will bring us to more zones like that.
    I think there are only going to be 2 more.

Prexpac- Nightborne,Highmountain,Lightforged,Voidelf
    8.0- Month/2 in-Dark Iron,Mag'har Orc
    8.2- Vulpera,Whatever alliance is
    8.3- Moknathol ogre/orc hybrid, Whatever alliance is.

Theories:

- The Azshara raid will be up, and we'll HOPEFULLY AND FINALLY kill the fishy "witch" (can't say the word I wanted to here).

- Flying will be possible, or another Pathfinder Part 2 will be revealed, which will be just as laborious as the Legion counterpart.

- Potential faction-conflict resolution with some party or parties trying to undermine it.

- Wrathion coming back into the picture in a bigger way than he has been since Deaths of Chromie. Possible tension with his brother Ebonhorn.

- Shaman rework. Not that it matters for me personally, because I've gone full good-guy Warlock now.

- Zandalari Trolls and Kul'tiran Humans become playable after an exhausting quest chain that requires their respective reps to be Exalted, ala 7.1 Suramar Nightfallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think I'd rather flying wait until 7.1.5. Thats about 5ish months in. That still leaves a year and a half of flying.

- - - Updated - - -

you forgot about zanadalari/kultirans. i have a feeling that your assumption that we get new allied races every patch is not going to happen. 12 over the course of the xpac seems a bit excessive.

Predictions:

- SP/Sham rework.

- New Warfront.

From what I have heard Azshara ends up stealing the power of the Old Gods, and the next expansion is us going into the Shadowlands to make it so the Old Gods can truly be killed, also, she will have a Wabringer episode, so I don't know if she's really downplayed. My own predictions, fpr 8.1, is that we will be able to play as Zanda, but I am thinking there won't be much else with it. I don't think flying will be unlocked until 8.2.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    you forgot about zanadalari/kultirans. i have a feeling that your assumption that we get new allied races every patch is not going to happen. 12 over the course of the xpac seems a bit excessive.
    I forgot about the troll and humans, so 8.1 it is. Vulpera seem likely. The Moknathol also seem likely. Rexxar has basically a player model. He has a naked model. Either we can play them, or his tribe will play some roll in the expansion in a patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    From what I have heard Azshara ends up stealing the power of the Old Gods, and the next expansion is us going into the Shadowlands to make it so the Old Gods can truly be killed, also, she will have a Wabringer episode, so I don't know if she's really downplayed. My own predictions, fpr 8.1, is that we will be able to play as Zanda, but I am thinking there won't be much else with it. I don't think flying will be unlocked until 8.2.
    Theres got to be at least the war campaign continuation in 8.1.

- - - Updated - - -

6.2 was WoD flying and 7.2 was Legion flying, so I am curious why flying would not be 8.2 in your opinion. Also, from what I heard, Mok'Nathol was set to be the next Allied Race for Horde, but it got switched with Vulpera, so on that we agree. I think it will work in the order you mentioned. Allegedly, there are many races slated for Horde as allied races, but Blizzard is having a hard time coming up with Alliance ones.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    6.2 was WoD flying and 7.2 was Legion flying, so I am curious why flying would not be 8.2 in your opinion. Also, from what I heard, Mok'Nathol was set to be the next Allied Race for Horde, but it got switched with Vulpera, so on that we agree. I think it will work in the order you mentioned. Allegedly, there are many races slated for Horde as allied races, but Blizzard is having a hard time coming up with Alliance ones.
    Someone mentioned that they thought flying would be in 8.1 this time. I said I'd rather wait until atleast 8.1.5. Preferably 8.2. I like being on the ground tbh.

Mok'nathol model is too good not to use. Rexxar's model is player model level and is naked. Unless they only plan on 1 more, I definitly think we get them at some point. Unless they play a huge role in the story. If thats the case, I could see Blizzard making a dedicated one for the npcs.

But Azshara is supposed to be 8.1?
    We really don't know. Blizzard totally went silent on this and having basically zero information about it... I am not so sure. Azshara means Nazjatar sooner or later.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

- Flying in Zandalar/Kul'Tiras. [in 8.1]
    I don't think flying has any chance of being in 8.1 given that they just demonstrated once again, but now openly and clearer than ever before, that in things like that their aim is increasing MAUs.

See Ion's recent interview about why they try to prevent add-ons from creating groups and why they try to disable auto-invite in most groups. Ion states in no uncertain terms that they are doing this because otherwise people complete world quests too fast. (The irony is, in this particular case I was giving them a huge benefit of the doubt and was thinking that they are doing this for technical reasons with addons overloading their systems, which they vaguely talked about earlier. But no, this is not the case.)

So, if flying comes in 8.1, it will come with something like an enforced four-month grind. And most likely it will just come later. Because it's about MAUs, they want you to take longer to complete the same things.

15+ Year Old Account
    8.1 is likely to drop later in the year than 7.1 did. The devs have said that they thought 7.1 came out too soon after Legion. If 8.1 is delayed, they can push everything else back a bit, and that along with slightly staggering the other patches by a week or two will allow them to dramatically shorten the end-of-expansion gap without the players really feeling it on a patch-to-patch basis.

Well, we already know it will show us upcoming. That's exciting to begin with. I do hope that we receive some hints about what allied races will come after Kul Tirans and Zandalari trolls though.

Don't forget there's also Kultirans and Zandalari in there But I think there'll be more.
    Vulpera are going to be an allied race for sure.
    I'm pretty convinced that junker gnomes are going to be a thing after the mysterious disappearance and several hints.
    With Wrathion showing up, I think it's a possibility he will bring some group into the fold. After all, that's his mission right now, looking for more of his kin (and his blacktalon agent mentions the dragon isles for the first time in game).
    There's still Calia and the possibility of a group made in her image, lightforged undead.
    For Horde, there's the possibility of Mok'nathal as you referred, but I can't think of as many possibilities tbh.
    I love this kind of stuff I can't wait.

Ohh also! Goblins and worgens updated models are coming eventually some time in this expansion, let's not forget

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pls make the faction war go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Pls make the faction war go away.
    Likely the last one for at least 6-10 years. So skip or clech cheeks through this xpac. Then we likely move on to either Lich King or Void.

I hope we get to do Azshara and Nazjatar in "reverse" order. That we get to kill her and then go to Nazjatar proper and handle the ensuing chaos among the nagas after they loose their queen. Various naga noble houses, rebels, old god servants etc clambering for power as we move in to take them down. Taking the Suramar story and going backwards pushing them out from the palace at the center rather than laying siege to it.
    Drag it out to a little later in the expansion and we could have it finish with a us pushing down the doors to a R'lyeh type of place containing our entrance to "Beyond the void" or whatever the next expansion turns out to be. Just as N'Zoth planned...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant Orc View Post
    I hope we get to do Azshara and Nazjatar in "reverse" order. That we get to kill her and then go to Nazjatar proper and handle the ensuing chaos among the nagas after they loose their queen. Various naga noble houses, rebels, old god servants etc clambering for power as we move in to take them down. Taking the Suramar story and going backwards pushing them out from the palace at the center rather than laying siege to it.
    Drag it out to a little later in the expansion and we could have it finish with a us pushing down the doors to a R'lyeh type of place containing our entrance to "Beyond the void" or whatever the next expansion turns out to be. Just as N'Zoth planned...
    That could be cool tbh.

Idk if anyone has seen the leak, but apparently Zuldazar is a neutral faction raid aka the helya raid. Maybe Azshara attacks it and both factions go to fight her? She escapes in the raid and 8.1.5 or 8.2 is her raid?

That could be cool tbh.

Idk if anyone has seen the leak, but apparently Zuldazar is a neutral faction raid aka the helya raid. Maybe Azshara attacks it and both factions go to fight her? She escapes in the raid and 8.1.5 or 8.2 is her raid?
    Azshara takeover is possible, as is a Bwonsamdi betrayal/corrupted Rastakhan fight. Especially if it's revealed that he tricked Vol'jin into electing Sylvanas.