Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    No that's my point! I think they haven't updated dragon models yet because they will do so either for 8.3 or 9.0, making them relevant again to the story somehow!

I am now a Scaaaaaraaaaab Loooooord!
    I was joking around, but yeah that's what I've been thinking as well. Dragon Isles will have loads of gnolls as well.

GZ on hitting that 4k gong!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I am now a Scaaaaaraaaaab Loooooord!
    Me being a "Old God" rank seems to be pretty relevant here.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

PTR servers will go up in AT LEAST a couple of hours:

A few minutes ago, we made the Rise of Azshara PTR available for download and install. This is so that initial testers will be completely ready to log in when the test realms are made public.

We are not at that point yet, and we don’t know how long it’s going to take to complete our checks and configuration. It looks like at least a few hours.

We’ll post here confirming when the PTR is playable and the PTR discussion subforums are open.
    Source: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...rogress/152963
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-04-16 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    I was joking around, but yeah that's what I've been thinking as well. Dragon Isles will have loads of gnolls as well.

GZ on hitting that 4k gong!
    OMG, if they finally update those ugly gnolls...

Also, Wowhead is already on the datamining.

One of their datamining guys does it in... a car. That's some dedication

Source: https://twitter.com/perculia

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Not yet, the login screen is empty https://i.imgur.com/XqrALEz.jpg
    Aww, thought it was because I started the client when it hit Playable.

(imagine this said "datamining time!". I never learned how to edit GIFs :P)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I wonder how playable it is when the servers go up.

I guess this is it.

The day all our F5 buttons fear.

Time to smash them 100 times per minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I wonder how playable it is when the servers go up.
    Intro quests for Mechagon and Nazjatar, Neck update. That's about it for now I guess.

That is, what they make available to us.

I take it back, I want to see Mutant Ashvane the most, THEN female Ankoan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still hope to see them tie the burning of Teldrassil into this.

My speculation is that we will finally find out Sylvanas' motivation for burning the tree down. The World Tree is revealed to have been under Void-corruption not unlike Andrassil in the past. Sylvanas somehow gets hint of this (through Vol'jin somehow?) and proceeds to immediately burn it down, knowing that she would never get the permission to do so, but also knowing it needs to be done.

That still wouldn't be enough to redeem her completely, I think, but still bring some sense to her actions. Maybe I'm just desperate not to see her go down the Garrosh path. But this could mean that 8.3 is Ny'alotha with N'Zoth as the final boss, and 9.0 could bring about the Black Empire depending on if we manage to defeat N'Zoth or not.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Nzoth just whispered something about Elune(most likely) in the raid today, so it's not over.

My speculation is that we will finally find out Sylvanas' motivation for burning the tree down. The World Tree is revealed to have been under Void-corruption not unlike Andrassil in the past. Sylvanas somehow gets hint of this (through Vol'jin somehow?) and proceeds to immediately burn it down, knowing that she would never get the permission to do so, but also knowing it needs to be done.

That still wouldn't be enough to redeem her completely, I think, but still bring some sense to her actions. Maybe I'm just desperate not to see her go down the Garrosh path. But this could mean that 8.3 is Ny'alotha with N'Zoth as the final boss, and 9.0 could bring about the Black Empire depending on if we manage to defeat N'Zoth or not.
    Makes no sense that she would keep something like that hidden from the rest of the Horde, even if she stated it after the fact. Well, except it would make for dramatic mystery but nonsense storytelling. I've always been annoyed by stories that have you questioning a character's actions because of this supposed hidden intention and then when it's revealed, so many problems could have been avoided by just stating said intentions

According to Blizzard it looks like it'll take a few hours before making the PTR public.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Makes no sense that she would keep something like that hidden from the rest of the Horde, even if she stated it after the fact. Well, except it would make for dramatic mystery but nonsense storytelling
    It's stupid and just trying to wash away Sylvanas's crimes. Also, Sylvie could of prevented a war by saying to Tyrande "Like hey uhhhh your tree is corrupted ask your man about to fix that." Even if thats the case which I doubt it and don't want it to be, it's still be in Sylvanas's fault.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, a few hours to wait, time to make some crêpes! Hopefully datamining will progress by then.

7+ Year Old Account

We already know why she burned the tree.
    She needed something to break the alliance after Saurfang failed to kill Malfurion.
    That's all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Nzoth just whispered something about Elune(most likely) in the raid today, so it's not over.
    Wait what?
    What quote was it?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Also, Wowhead is already on the datamining.

One of their datamining guys does it in... a car. That's some dedication

Source: https://twitter.com/perculia
    Remember 2 pages ago when people were debating me on whether PTR would drop today. I was right because this thing needs very serious testing. Hoping the community stops bitching and actually jumps in there and test this thing into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Makes no sense that she would keep something like that hidden from the rest of the Horde, even if she stated it after the fact. Well, except it would make for dramatic mystery but nonsense storytelling. I've always been annoyed by stories that have you questioning a character's actions because of this supposed hidden intention and then when it's revealed, so many problems could have been avoided by just stating said intentions
    Indeed, it would make no sense. Especially considering every other action she's commited in BFA. Trying to kill off Saurfang, twisting Derek to her will and now killing one of her own (Zelling) and prisoning Baine. Sure she may have burned Teldrassil because of corruption, its possible, but it doesn't excuse everything else she has done... especially now where she's got a hold of the Xal'atath blade. Doesn't really explain her of trying to get rid of void stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Indeed, it would make no sense. Especially considering every other action she's commited in BFA. Trying to kill off Saurfang, twisting Derek to her will and now killing one of her own (Zelling) and prisoning Baine. Sure she may have burned Teldrassil because of corruption, its possible, but it doesn't excuse everything else she has done... especially now where she's got a hold of the Xal'atath blade. Doesn't really explain her of trying to get rid of void stuff...
    I think it's likely that she wants to get rid of the void stuff, but is serving another evil power (death realm).