Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I think it's likely that she wants to get rid of the void stuff, but is serving another evil power (death realm).
    Thats what I think too. But it makes me very curious regarding her need for the blade then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Thats what I think too. But it makes me very curious regarding her need for the blade then...
    N'zoth wants to have it as a walkie-talkie/key to free him maybe/trap Azshara or transport him in it maybe, but I think she just sees it as something that can trap him or kill him.

The misdirection is the idea that they're working together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas and willingly serving someone in the same sentence shouldn't be a thing. It doesn't compute. That's half of her character backstory.

But I'm sure Blizzard doesn't remember or care anymore, who knows maybe they'll surprise me. I still think the whole thing will probably backfire on N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We already know why she burned the tree.
    She needed something to break the alliance after Saurfang failed to kill Malfurion.
    That's all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what?
    What quote was it?
    This one
    "N'zoth whispers: The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin."

But I don't think it refers to Elune... first... darkshore happened in the past... second, it makes very little sense.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-04-16 at 06:03 PM.

I take it back, I want to see Mutant Ashvane the most, THEN female Ankoan.
    I want the Ashvane that bursts out of the sea giant to be a horrible tapeworm-woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    This one
    But I don't thinks it refers to Elune... first... darkshore happened in the past... second, it makes very little sense.
    I thought we were over this?

It's about Sylvanas.
    The fall of night -> the fall of teldrassil
    reveals her true face -> she is insane.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Remember 2 pages ago when people were debating me on whether PTR would drop today. I was right because this thing needs very serious testing. Hoping the community stops bitching and actually jumps in there and test this thing into the ground.
    You were actually wrong, because you claimed today was promised and also have a very fundamental misunderstanding of how testing works and what releasing on a tuesday vs thursday would do for the level of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I thought we were over this?

It's about Sylvanas.
    The fall of night -> the fall of teldrassil
    reveals her true face -> she is insane.
    Yes that makes much more sense

This one
    "N'zoth whispers: The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin."

But I don't thinks it refers to Elune... first... darkshore happened in the past... second, it makes very little sense.
    Well, it depends, a 'fall' is often a synonym for failure or death, so it could mean, once the 'night' is defeated, we will get to see Elune's true face.

I can't be the only one who remembers what the Light was doing in the Mag'har scenario.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Makes no sense that she would keep something like that hidden from the rest of the Horde, even if she stated it after the fact. Well, except it would make for dramatic mystery but nonsense storytelling. I've always been annoyed by stories that have you questioning a character's actions because of this supposed hidden intention and then when it's revealed, so many problems could have been avoided by just stating said intentions
    Yup, dumbest shit ever in terms of storytelling purposes. Especially for a character like Sylvanas who is supposedly intelligent/cunning. The quoted response just sounds like trying to find a reason to justify Sylvanas's completely selfish (and perhaps evil) action.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sylvanas and willingly serving someone in the same sentence shouldn't be a thing. It doesn't compute. That's half of her character backstory.

But I'm sure Blizzard doesn't remember or care anymore, who knows maybe they'll surprise me. I still think the whole thing will probably backfire on N'zoth.
    She had some deal with Helya too right? And apparently Helya's alive and we haven't gotten much more than that yeah?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Want to take bets on the first model that will be shown off by Wowhead?

Money's on Calia!
    I'm putting it all on black Azshara.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm putting it all on black Azshara.
    We already have her, don't we?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember 2 pages ago when people were debating me on whether PTR would drop today. I was right because this thing needs very serious testing. Hoping the community stops bitching and actually jumps in there and test this thing into the ground.
    PTR hasn't dropped yet, though. There's still a chance tat's tomorrow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

No, it's today.

It's today, they said it'll take em a couple of hours to make the PTR public.

"We are not at that point yet, and we don’t know how long it’s going to take to complete our checks and configuration. It looks like at least a few hours."
    It's today unless something goes horribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    I want the Ashvane that bursts out of the sea giant to be a horrible tapeworm-woman.
    I really didn't want to imagine this. :x

This one

But I don't think it refers to Elune... first... darkshore happened in the past... second, it makes very little sense.
    Also, it only happens to Horde players. Alliance players have no whispers from N'Zoth

Yes, you were right that it will drop today.

And no, you were not right about Blizzard promising it.