Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    >female gilbins

i wish i could post a reaction image, because i have ascended beyond pink wojack in my sadness and rage.

we're fucked, bros. vulpera aren't coming, it's gonna be these stupid fucks.
    Red Shirt Guy said otherwise.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Thralll is here model!! Dnjvndkf
    As someone who occasionally uses Thrall in Heroes of the Storm, I want this as a new skin; I've been rocking the Hellhammer skin for too long. Good lord, if that doesn't scream SHAMAN I don't know what does.

Curious as to where he's at now.

Thrall m'boyyyyyy! That model is looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's younger then Garrosh, might be the fur you're looking at but yeah he looks cool.
    not only parts of his beard is gray but look at his skin, its getting spots! HE OLD MAN, HE OLD AF!
    Click my signature for "quality" no alpha sigs!

So thrall will be more like he was in W3, like half warrior half shaman, instead of green jesus. Good.

I want him to lead the horde once the expansion finishes, end the wa and bring the factions together, but I don't like how Ion repeats that bullshit about "the faction split is the most important thing in wow", while one of the lore developers said he wished to see them work together in the future.
    Last edited by allegrian; 2019-04-16 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    not only parts of his beard is gray but look at his skin, its getting spots! HE OLD MAN, HE OLD AF!
    He may be younger than Garrosh, but just like everyone else, some people age faster than others. Also, Garrosh was bald last we saw him... we couldn't really judge by that XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Vulpera was obvious from the get-go. Same with Mechagnomes, although personally I'd have prefer them to be additional customization options for gnomes. No skin off my nose, though, so I hope they're distinguished from regular gnomes other than being just "cyborgs with more mechanical know-how". Kind of like how Kul Tirans are different from worgen (werewolf humans) and standard humans (which are, well, standard LOL).

I would LOVE to have playable Ankoan. Had a dream a couple nights back I was playing as one, and vulpera were playable, too.
    I'm not really convinced on the Mechagnomes. They're completely neutral for starters, with no particular reason to favour one faction over the other. They're also way to similar to regular gnomes up to and including their backstory(Lightforged and Dark Iron at least have different motivations). For the moment, i'm chalking their race settings up to literally being a copy of gnomes, both in and out of story.

Ankoan or Sethrak would make for far better additions.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not really convinced on the Mechagnomes. They're completely neutral for starters, with no particular reason to favour one faction over the other. They're also way to similar to regular gnomes up to and including their backstory
    So, like Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged? (and Nightborne).

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So thrall will be more like he was in W3, like half warrior hald shaman. instead of green jesus. Good.
    Inb4 he gets killed. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Inb4 he gets killed. LUL
    If only we were that lucky.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So, like Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged? (and Nightborne).
    There are arguments to make in favor of Mechagnomes (the fact they're in the race list is literally proof, I'm not gonna fight that fight again) but the one you're making is not it Chief.

All 3 of those have evolved on their own for 10,000 years. Mechagnomes best that we can tell split off like.... a year ago. At least Void Elves came from nowhere but were radically different philosophically from Blood Elves.

Mechagnomes are just... Advanced Gnomes. It's like jumping from High Elves to Blood Elves.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Thrall is the most boring faction leader after Baine. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    PTR servers are working for me!
    Can confirm.

I am all about Beer and Mugs now. Classic German.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Blood Knight. We used to burn churches for fun.
    Yes, ignore that your order has moved past that.

I love it when they release a new protagonist model. I love looking at their design decisions. Like Thrall's here clearly referencing durotan's model, his color scheme and everything screaming frostwolf. How they seem to have turned back to Thrall's classic look with the braids and long hair. The white streaks in the beard showing his age. I just love it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I love it when they release a new protagonist model. I love looking at their design decisions. Like Thrall's here clearly referencing durotan's model, his color scheme and everything screaming frostwolf. How they seem to have turned back to Thrall's classic look with the braids and long hair. The white streaks in the beard showing his age. I just love it.
    He's embracing his inner orc again after abandoning that during his Green Jesus years.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Yep, PTR is up and ready!

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!