Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    These look better than I thought, not bad. Gnomes in general don't interest me but these definitely fit the theme they're going for! Btw is that a full on robot gnome 2nd from right?
    Yeah, the full robos are King Mechagons goons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Are we in for a shorter PTR this time maybe?
    I believe shorter PTR because they said this one they waited longer to come out because of wanting to make sure everything was in a good playable state.

I give it late May or early June for 8.2 release on live.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Yeah, the full robos are King Mechagons goons.
    Damn, so not part of mechagnome customization? That's really what I was wondering because it looks the best to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Bring me CALIA
    I can feel ur urge. But with HoA expanding on Dragons, so War Campaign could also go nuts and bring some crazy Calia Lore.

These sets are so uninspired and lackluster. Hunter antorus set is better than all of these. In fact, no set from this expansion has even come close to the mythic antorus sets. What a shame - I thought with less sets, they would do more with them. The BoD sets were decent, but this is a clear step down.

The cloth mythic just looks like a mix of the priest MoP challenge set and the warlock antorus set.

The leather is just a rip-off of the hunter tier 11 / antorus sets.

Mail see above (Also, why is mail consistently so bad?).

Plate is just paladin tier 18 + warrior season 13 set.

There better be more sets than just raids / pvp in this patch.

Bring me CALIA
    She's postponed until more dead stuff.

is there any spell changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    One could argue that, if you do not intend to go so deep into PvP/E, then you also don't need the additional power.
    You misunderstand. I'm a Fury warrior and I hate PvP. Let's assume Blood of the Enemy is my BiS (which it might be, considering we like both Crit and Haste and it lines up perfectly with Recklessness). I either grit my teeth and do loads of an activity I despise, or miss out on a performance upgrade that would help me a lot in the stuff I actually care about. Same with Azeroth's Undying Gift which looks potentially great for a tank or against damage spikes in M+/raids and requires PvP as well.

Same for a primarily PvP player that might have, say, Vitality Conduit as a preferred essence. If they want it at peak performance, they'll have to not only kill, but farm Heroic Azshara. I give a pass to the reputation unlocks which are easy and doable by anyone, but some others leave me very wary.

7+ Year Old Account
    she might be 8.2.5 to follow up on the 8.1.5 derek story, idk I hope we see her soon. I also hope she doesn't try to replace Sylvanas as the forsaken leader, that would be BORING. I kind of hope she serves as a force to further alienate Sylvanas's forsaken from Lordaeron as a landmass.
    Agree and yeah I think she may be more 8.2.5 content, possibly even 8.3. Depends what they delve into with the War Campaign and Derek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    These sets are so uninspired and lackluster.
    Underwater Palace with Fishy theme. These sets were going to seem uninspired no matter what, the theme is one of the most unpopular ones. I like the Plate the best but I dislike when they leave the neck exposed, that just seems very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Agree and yeah I think she may be more 8.2.5 content, possibly even 8.3. Depends what they delve into with the War Campaign and Derek.

- - - Updated - - -

Underwater Palace with Fishy theme. These sets were going to seem uninspired no matter what, the theme is one of the most unpopular ones. I like the Plate the best but I dislike when they leave the neck exposed, that just seems very silly.
    The issue is not the theme - they could have gotten extremely creative with the theme. This just feels half-assed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They only wrote choices because people who played too many bioware games and self-identified with their fantasy elf wouldn't shut the hell up about not being able to change shit.

These are the best "choices" anyone is going to GET in an MMO! People scream about not being able to do something but I'm like, I don't want your crusty ass Sylvanas fanboy or Night Elf fanatic to decide dick for MY CHARACTER! Eat it!
    Both ESO and SWTOR have shown that decent choices in an MMO are possible. They don’t have to truly change things, but this is a MMORPG. We should be able to RP our characters. If they’re going to give us a choice we should be able to actually y’know have a choice. Even if it only results in us never doing this scenario and serves only to opt us out of the bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR is not a good example, it goes overkill and it's story while good(Classic SWTOR not the expansions) are very treated like single playeresque experience) Hell even in one the expansions you sit on the Eternal Throne(As a dark emperor or something, where thousands of other players could make the same choice which is absurd as fuck).

We don't need that kinda thing in WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Two new zones. One a sandbox type. 1 mega dungeon and 1 raid. On top of that tonnes of system changes and new RPG systems and you think you're in for a shorter PTR?

Lol 8.2 is coming out late July or August.
    Can you show me the last PTR that lasted longer than 3 months?

The last PTR that lasted 4 months?

Please, provide some context and proof.

5+ Year Old Account
    F Calia... Ra-Den its returning in some way oh boy

Dammit, I missed the first surge of the PTR...

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Can you show me the last PTR that lasted longer than 3 months?

The last PTR that lasted 4 months?

Please, provide some context and proof.
    That's a good point, how long does it tend to be between things hitting PTR and release? That blue saying "a few weeks" doesn't mean much since a few weeks to some can be 8 or so...

To me, a few weeks is 3. No quarter!! Any more and we're talking enough weeks to turn into months. >:3
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-04-17 at 01:24 AM.

This is high rez and new ... looks like Durotar no?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Can you please show me the last expansion that was as terrible and behind schedule as BfA is.

Can you show me the last patch that added not one max level zone but two? Alongside a raid and mega-dungeon?

A patch that is designed to save this woeful expansion with added RPG features, a complete re-design of their terrible max level progression system(azerite) and a plethora of new systems like followers revamps?

That's my context. I obviously don't have any proof? It's an educated guess.
    You have some issues you need to work through my man. I hope you get the help you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides - it makes sense the patch would be later - theyre releasing the new raid shortly after the patch, and they usually wait a while, the reason is obvious:

Essences will nerf the ever living shit out of BoD, so they'd rather not let us sit there and tear through everything as if it were the last month of an xpac with the last raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

This is high rez and new ... looks like Durotar no?
    Or maybe Thousand Needles?

every time i try to login to a character my game crashes v.v

sucks, cause my internet will probably shit out before that changes.