Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Vulpera are going to be one of the best additions into this game as far as races go. I'm just a tad disappointed their pair are mechagnomes, but that's more me never being a fan of engineering/tech/steampunk related stuff in general. Both races look good for their respective themes.

I can take solace in that once Mechagnomes do come out then it's going to be a long while before another gnome-related race happens. So go ahead Blizzard and get the "boring gnomes" released and out of the way, so I can be more excited looking forward to the next upcoming races.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds vague enough to fit the Sword smashing into Azeroth thing that happened.
    Well I still have the hope 8.2.5 may be the patch for Gnomes and Vulpera, but I guess we have to wait until they have all the details of the Brewfest Update. And I also have the hope they will go crazy with the Mechagnomes Racials, they have so many ways to do up for their looks.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well I still have the hope 8.2.5 may be the patch for Gnomes and Vulpera, but I guess we have to wait until they have all the details of the Brewfest Update. And I also have the hope they will go crazy with the Mechagnomes Racials, they have so many ways to do up for their looks.
    8.X.5 patches are best time for Allied Races in BfA, because they drop halfway between new raid and large content update. You have ton of time to level new character from scratch and gear him for next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    In bolded part characters think we failed, because Sargeras reached Azeroth, but we use Argus power to imprison him (just like in cinematic).
    And then he stabs Azeroth and we fail anyway.

8.X.5 patches are best time for Allied Races in BfA, because they drop halfway between new raid and large content update. You have ton of time to level new character from scratch and gear him for next tier.
    Yeah and they are so quiet with stuff that could fit into 8.2.5, that it nearly seems suspicious. Even if its mostly cause of Lore reasons, but we knew of CoS since September 2018.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-04-18 at 08:54 PM.

ARs are also big enough to reveal separately, hence why 8.2.5 will likely be revealed in a deep dive despite just being filler.

It'll be setup for the Nzoth raid, Mechas and Vulpera, more holiday revamps, maybe more heritage, and the Goblin/Worgen reworks

It could be a huge story patch if its about kicking out Sylvanas. Don't know how they'd fit that in with Nzoth and Dragon Isles in 8.3
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-04-18 at 08:58 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    ARs are also big enough to reveal separately, hence why 8.2.5 will likely be revealed in a deep dive despite just being filler.

It'll be setup for the Nzoth raid, Mechas and Vulpera, more holiday revamps, maybe more heritage, and the Goblin/Worgen reworks

It could be a huge story patch of its about kicking out Sylvanas. Don't know how they'd fit that in with Nzoth and Dragon Isles in 8.3
    + probably next timewalking raid, I would put my money on Firelands.

+ probably next timewalking raid, I would put my money on Firelands.
    Does anyone enjoy timewalking raids? Just wondering. (I don't, too tedious, balancing is wonky, tends to require an organized group, etc.)

Timewalking instances work fine (well, sans scaling defects), but timewalking raids not so much. In my opinion.

There's also a chance the final raid could be "Siege of Lordaeron", again, but I don't know the reason we would be there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Does anyone enjoy timewalking raids? Just wondering. (I don't, too tedious, balancing is wonky, tends to require an organized group, etc.)

Timewalking instances work fine (well, sans scaling defects), but timewalking raids not so much. In my opinion.
    I have never even done one.

No Guild i have so far been in did them, and every pug demands me to slay the entire norse and greek pantheon before i can join in.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

It's filler content, just like dungeons. Hard to be excited over content that launched years ago. I'm doing it just for badges if I have time.

But it's not very popular, maybe exactly becauce manual groups. So probably mythic+ timewalking dungeon wouldn't be a success at all.

Blizz also could introduce more reasons to do it - for example change weekly quest to "do 4 tm dungeons OR tm raid" and increase drop rate for mount from 1/4000 to let's say 1/1000 - unlike dungeons you have limited chances here anyway.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-04-18 at 09:10 PM.

I just think the reward doesn't justify the difficulty. It should scale to your ilvl imo. The heroic raider and the lfr/normal guy are resuced to the exact same ilvl. The difficulty remains scaled. So the reward should too. That way everyone gets something out of it. I do enjoy the blasts to the past. But it's not worth doing really, unless you want an alternative way to Gear alts.

It's filler content, just like dungeons. Hard to be excited over content that launched years ago. I'm doing it just for badges if I have time.

But it's not very popular, maybe exactly becauce manual groups. So probably mythic+ timewalking dungeon wouldn't be a success at all.
    M+ timewalking would at least draw the attention of the M+ guys if the reward system is similar. Id run MgT+10 with horrible affixes if i get an extra timewalking chest after time walking week.
    Last edited by Vyomesh2; 2019-04-18 at 09:11 PM.
    Yohohoho

Also in BfA the 8.x.5 patches are bigger then ever, if we wouldn't stuck in the System of three major patches I would count them as their own numbers.

8.1.5 had a own Raid, 2x ARs, 1x new Brawl, 2x Reworked BGs, the Brawler Guild and own Questlines. So 8.2.5 could also bring something miniature on the Level of CoS, maybe a warfront or a little Dungeon.

Clearly, Sylvanas will be a DUNGEON boss instead of a raid boss.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also in BfA the 8.x.5 patches are bigger then ever, if we wouldn't stuck in the System of three major patches I would count them as their own numbers.

8.1.5 had a own Raid, 2x ARs, 1x new Brawl, 2x Reworked BGs, the Brawler Guild and own Questlines. So 8.2.5 could also bring something miniature on the Level of CoS, maybe a warfront or a little Dungeon.
    Eternal Palace has only 8 bosses, so mini raid is possible.

Eternal Palace has only 8 bosses, so mini raid is possible.
    Uldir also had only 8 bosses, but I don't see 8.3 anywhere near October or even November, so it could be still possible. And a Dungeon in Silithus around Magni and Azeroth looks more like 8.3 stuff for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Uldir also had only 8 bosses, but I don't see 8.3 anywhere near October or even November, so it could be still possible. And a Dungeon in Silithus around Magni and Azeroth looks more like 8.3 stuff for me.
    I doubt we are gonna get 8.3 anytime before january honestly.

lets say 8.2 comes out around june, i'll give them about 5-6 months for the main tier and then they'll extend it by another month or 2 with 8.2.5 and whatever it brings.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-04-18 at 09:31 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

lets say 8.2 comes out around june, i'll give them about 5-6 months for the main tier and then they'll extend it by another month or 2 with 8.2.5 and whatever it brings.
    You know, some of you guys are cool, but MMOC has always been trash at patch lengths and dates.

You REALLY think we're going to be in Nazjatar for half a year+? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

5-6 months is like WAY MORE then enough for the Nazjatar content tier. Like enough for players and those that raid to go through the raid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I guess this big time spans come from the 8.1 Dilemma. If remembered right Ion said with announcing the release date for this patch, they would love to release it sooner, but it wasn't possible. This plus Christmas baked the perfect long waiting span for Siege of Dazar'alor.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    There's also a chance the final raid could be "Siege of Lordaeron", again, but I don't know the reason we would be there.
    Timey Wimey ? Go back and stop something before it triggers all this.
    It would seriously piss a lot of people off but that hasnt stopped them in the past.
    and give them a green light to basically go nuts with the leaders in the meantime.