Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't hate the guy but I think he's an asshole and annoying. I mean the dude still acts rude to his fellow Hordies. My Orc alt(That I made a few years back) would want to smash his head.
    Yeah, he treats the Horde characters like sh*t. I just can't with those characters, not when it's their only personnality trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Aren't they great alchemists? That echoes back to the goblins from WC3, and can easily be linked to explosives and technology (or a tinkering spec).
    Also they try to make use of everything they come across, that inquisitive/creative nature is the perfect trait for a tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Also they try to make use of everything they come across, that inquisitive/creative nature is the perfect trait for a tinker.
    Very true! Sir, your profile picture is very disturbing. I want to right click on it and extract you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Very true! Sir, your profile picture is very disturbing. I want to right click on it and extract you here.
    I'd like to see you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    I'd like to see you try.
    I'll extract you when you expect it the least. *N'zoth voice*

The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The peak of Vulpera technology is the wheel. Not what I would call tinker material.
    You'd be surprised what you can do with wheels. And again: ALCHEMYYYYY.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Shandris will be in Nazjatar according to the Azshara section of the 8.2 broadcast text on the MMO-Champion front page (she's name-dropped along with Thalyssra), so at least that's something.
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity. I mean they are just as important to the Legion narrative but there wasn't much there. I mean Shandris is there, so that's a plus. I know you don't like BFA but chill the hell out.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Just like how in Legion their whole role was to pine for eachother hardcore in Val'sharah, be present in Suramar and stuff(tyrande only and complaining all the time) oh and to be a complete dick to Illidan.

It's a travesty what Blizz has done to the Amazonian inspired Night Elves from WC3 that got called "Savage" by Grom motherfucking Hellscream.
    Yohohoho

No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity. I mean they are just as important to the Legion narrative but there wasn't much there.
    This is horrible writing. It's as bad as heading towards Kul'Tiras without Jaina.

I mean the War of the Ancients storyline is the oldest in WoW (with NPCs we know and that are important) and Malfurion and Tyrande were the main protagonists next to Illidan, Krasus, the Aspects and the enemies they fought.

I find it laughable if they don't attend the fight of their greatest foe (right next to the Burning Legion). So for me it's a lot more than a missed opportunity. It simply doesn't make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Just like how in Legion their whole role was to pine for eachother hardcore in Val'sharah, be present in Suramar and stuff(tyrande only and complaining all the time) oh and to be a complete dick to Illidan.

It's a travesty what Blizz has done to the Amazonian inspired Night Elves from WC3 that got called "Savage" by Grom motherfucking Hellscream.
    Yeah their Valsharah storyline was horrible but they at least were present. Their story in BfA isn't better but to not be part of the Azshara fight is just hilarious.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

And once again, we dont know shit, but yeah the Nyel annoyance rampage has to go on.

Night Elf fans are proof that entire race should be deleted.

They live in a harsh desert with extremely limited resources so that's forgivable. What makes them tinker material is their mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    How about... Hmmm... No.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    This is horrible writing. It's as bad as heading towards Kul'Tiras without Jaina.

I mean the War of the Ancients storyline is the oldest in WoW (with NPCs we know and that are important) and Malfurion and Tyrande were the main protagonists next to Illidan, Krasus, the Aspects and the enemies they fought.

I find it laughable if they don't attend the fight of their greatest foe (right next to the Burning Legion). So for me it's a lot more than a missed opportunity. It simply doesn't make any sense.
    They should be there but we're doing Nazjatar in the painting of a faction war. It's not a "massive joke" though, we're getting a lot of good out of this but we're still stuck on this faction war that I'm enjoying but it's not something I want to do...like again. I doubt the devs are ignorant about Malfurion and Tyrande's relations with Azshara, I'm sure they know.

I'm more concerned if Azshara dies(And no I'm not gonna determine a death animation means death).
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

What about the cyborg alpacas, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    I'd say players who wanted to play standard noble boring Elves happened to them.

Vulpera Tinkers ROFL

Be real plz

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I don't think it's too much to ask for fans of a race hoping they'd be present for the most treacherous villain of their own race.

No, just missed opportunity. Horrible writing=/ missed opportunity.
    If this was the first time, it would be one thing. But how can they keep missing these opportunities to show night elves when discussing events that touch THE SAME NIGHT ELVES the most is just beyond me. I know they aren't doing it intentionally, but man, after so many of such missed opportunities, maybe indeed it is time to start calling it horrible writing skills.