Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    It indicates that none of the Night Warriors survived in the end as the raw power of Elune tore them apart (c), so I do believe that Tyrande has something to care about more than our war campaign. If she'd appeared in Nazjatar, we would have another Mary Sue.
    No, Azsharas comment clearly indicates that Tyrande is alive also... she would probably mock Shandris that Elune killed her people then.
    Also there is only one Night Warrior.

I wonder what the Mechagnome racials will be, so far there is no evidence that their mechanical bodies provide any advantage.
    A racial "Eye of Kilrogg" type of abillity that releases a drone maybe? A customizable racial, kinda like the Zandalari trolls would also maybe make sense.

The Vulpera I could see having some kind of "Burrow" ability where they dig into the ground and become untargetable as long as they stand still, and don't use any ability. Kinda like Night Elf Shadowmeld, but without the stealth part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I wonder what the Mechagnome racials will be, so far there is no evidence that their mechanical bodies provide any advantage.
    A racial "Eye of Kilrogg" type of abillity that releases a drone maybe? A customizable racial, kinda like the Zandalari trolls would also maybe make sense.

The Vulpera I could see having some kind of "Burrow" ability where they dig into the ground and become untargetable as long as they stand still, and don't use any ability. Kinda like Night Elf Shadowmeld, but without the stealth part.
    I like the idea of a drone racial. Maybe a bonus to engineering skill? Resistance to shock damage? Greater yields for dismantling mechanical enemies?
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post

I had an idea for a flavor racial for Vulpera.
    An x sec cast racial called "home is where the wagon is" which then summons one of those Vulpera wagons, allowing you to enter it and gain rested exp/log out instantly. Cast time so people can't cheese it in PvP mode OR whatever. Also not being able to use it in combat i guess.

Useful while leveling to be sure, and it's flavourful for them.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    4. The "let's be friends" attitude between Jaina and Lorthemar doesn't make any sense either as it's basically the counterpart to what this expansion is about. We already knew before the incredibly pointless faction war started that we have to fight a bigger evil and we can't do that alone and yet Blizzard still insisted on having a faction war that never made any sense, at no point.
    I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're saying "X is bad, because it contradicts Y, and Y was always bad".

I for one welcome any end to the Faction Conflict, even if hamfisted, even if only applying to gameplay and not exactly the lore per se.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Yeah but have you seen any night warriors around? They are either slaughtered during War of Ancients or went wild or torn apart indeed or there's a secret society somewhere in the dens of Hyjal or who knows. All I mean that Tyrande and night elves are busy with their own shit.
    There were no night warriors during the War of Acients.

Also... I think the night warrior is somthing that fades away at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Zandalari raptor form now has a dance animation

https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedHeal...mpanzeeSaltBae
    THIS. IS. EVERYTHING.

Also, Azshara not dying? Thank God, there is so much potential to this character, I'd rather have it around until it is properly used.

The truce? About time! Feels slightly forced after what happened in Zuldazar, but we can see it's not all the Horde but actually factions inside it who are willing to stop the war. They probably realised how big of a threat N'zoth is. Hell, even Lor'themar isn't certain his people will follow his decision!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This would be awesome but you'd have pvpers whining about how they couldn't tell what spells the other person was using and when. Easy solution would be to just not allow it in pvp and only in pve, but then you'd probably have pvpers whining about how they'd want to use it in pvp.

And round and round that circle goes
    You could just have it invisible to others in PvP. So to yourself, you look like always, but everybody else sees the default kit.

So they've used Night Warriors 'long ago' to 'secure' Kalimdor. During the demon invasion? After the invasion? We don't know but you can't say that there were no night warriors during the War of Ancients, it's all speculations.
    That can very well also mean secure it against invading trolls on the night elf empire. Also thing like that the moon hides the sun is also something that did not happened in WotA but in fights of night elfs before that. WotA and all fights after that, at least the ones that were documented were won because of other things then the night warrior

it could mean anything
    Shandris does not seem to know anything about it so it probably never happen during her lifetime. And with that it happened only before WotA.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-04-18 at 11:39 AM.

Why people would have problem with Azshara potential death in 8.2? It's not random raid in Kul Tiras or something, she has full patch dedicated for her with Nazjatar and stuff. And likely she will have strong presence in 8.2 story, which you can't say about Kil'jaeden (because 7.2 had no main story beside prologue/dungeon) and Guldan (Suramar was build up for Elisande, Guldan was forgotten after Legion pre-launch). I think it's fiting end for her.

If she doesn't die, she will become an ally or will be later reused in raid, dungeon or even questline. I fail to see how it would be better than her death in Nazjatar raid.

But if that will be the case, I hope she will be involved in Sargeras plot (another "spared" character) in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    There were no night warriors during the War of Acients.

Also... I think the night warrior is somthing that fades away at some point.
    Or they voluntarily release it. That kind of power is likely taxing on the body.

Let's not forget that prior to the long vigil, Night Elves weren't immortal either. They might just have died of age.

Maiev Shadowsong says: Legend says that long ago, Elune bestowed her fury upon our greatest warriors to secure Kalimdor.
    Maiev Shadowsong says: In a sacred ritual, the strongest among them became her avatar--the Night Warrior. Our victory was swift.

So they've used Night Warriors 'long ago' to 'secure' Kalimdor. During the demon invasion? After the invasion? We don't know but you can't say that there were no night warriors during the War of Ancients, it's all speculations.
    Wars against trolls and such.

Also there are no night warriors around because night warrior was a thing they added to the lore in 8.1
    (Yes I know Elune was also called Nightwarrior before 8.1 but at that point it was just a name and no ritual which they would have surely used in WC3 if it would have exist in lore back then.)

It actually makes perfect sense. Tyrande is missing since the ritual as she has to 'feed her hunger' so she's probably killing the remaining Horde forces in Darkshore/Ashenvale, doing partisan-ish war. She might be even losing her mind slightly as she's blinded by the vengeance and due to the ritual. Malfurion is probably looking after her. They basically couldn't care less about Nazjatar right now.
    Sorry but no, it doesn't make any sense. Azshara is Tyrande's and Malfurion's archnemesis. That they are not present is lore-breaking. They are the most important characters that have a direct relation to Azshara, that they're completely neglected in her storyline in Nazjatar is something I never could have imagined.

I like Jaina as a character but it makes no sense that she is there whereas the 10.000 year old Night Elves that witnessed Azshara's rise and fall are not.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

If Tyrande and Malfurion are still fighting in Darkshore, it would make sense for them not to appear in Nazjatar. I mean she's not gonna leave hertroops and be like "Okay bye, have to go, my long-time ennemy awaits me in the middle of the sea". I'm waiting to see if this is tackled in the PTR at least in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're saying "X is bad, because it contradicts Y, and Y was always bad".

I for one welcome any end to the Faction Conflict, even if hamfisted, even if only applying to gameplay and not exactly the lore per se.
    As I said, it doesn't make sense. I am fine with them making peace but there was absolutely no need to start a faction war to begin with. It was a completely made up plot without any reason after we defeated Sargeras. It was a plot device that was and still is horribly written. I mean it's exactly MoP 2.0.

Faction War
    Isle of Thunder we work magically together
    Some more faction war
    Another big baddie
    End faction war by fighting together against the mad leader
    Peace summit

It's 1:1 MoP and it doesn't like like something will be different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If Tyrande and Malfurion are still fighting in Darkshore, it would make sense for them not to appear in Nazjatar. I mean she's not gonna leave hertroops and be like "Okay bye, have to go, my long-time ennemy awaits me in the middle of the sea". I'm waiting to see if this is tackled in the PTR at least in some way.
    Who's at Darkshore / Ashenvale that they need to be present and fight? Some super duper Horde counterpart of them? No? Then why the hell are the Night Elf leaders there when their archnemesis unfolds her plans and they are totally ignoring that part.
    Vote #Jaina!
    #ImwithHer2020

Who's at Darkshore / Ashenvale that they need to be present and fight? Some super duper Horde counterpart of them? No? Then why the hell are the Night Elf leaders there when their archnemesis unfolds her plans and they are totally ignoring that part.
    We don't know that. Maybe the Horde keeps sending troops there. I'll wait until we have more information rather than jumping to conclusions.

They fight for their land and literally for the survival of their species and their homeland. Tyrande left the battlefield already during the Teldrassil scenario, she should not do it a second time imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They fight for their land and literally for the survival of their species and their homeland. Tyrande left the battlefield already during the Teldrassil scenario, she should not do it a second time imho.
    Ah yeah and Azshara with N'zoth lurking isn't a bigger threat for their race?
    Vote #Jaina!
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You could just have it invisible to others in PvP. So to yourself, you look like always, but everybody else sees the default kit.
    This can potentially work but I can see pushback from those who would want to force others to see it. Then again it can become a toggleable effect in options to satisfy all types of players! Good brainstorming