7+ Year Old Account
    Im all for more twillight dragons if they are gonna look like that.

Hell yeah.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like they’re changing the Horde scenario for Sylvanas loyalists. Now we ‘act as if we’ll save Baine at all costs’. Whatever that means.

Hopefully they’ll give us a way to side with the Sunreavers against the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Looks like they’re changing the Horde scenario for Sylvanas loyalists. Now we ‘act as if we’ll save Baine at all costs’. Whatever that means.

Hopefully they’ll give us a way to side with the Sunreavers against the Alliance.
    Sylvanas wants you to be a double agent, pretending to be part of Saurfang's group so that you can continue to report on their activities to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Sylvanas wants you to be a double agent, pretending to be part of Saurfang's group so that you can continue to report on their activities to her.
    Yeah, but there’s a point when this ‘spying’ becomes counterproductive. How long until we have a quest to kill her and we’re told to ‘play along’ but then oops! We actually killed her.

Man, I hope the payoff is better than, “ohh, okay.”

Until it gets written into a corner where they'll have her go "Well I know you worked for me, but you helped them so you're a traitor anyway." because MMOs can not have divergant storyline with true choices.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Ysera will come back... As a twilight dragon.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    No that doesn't make sense, because she wouldn't want you to help in freeing Baine, you're quite literally undermining her. Honestly, this whole narrative is just retarded and nothing less than giving the other choice a completely different scenario won't make this make any more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah, but there’s a point when this ‘spying’ becomes counterproductive. How long until we have a quest to kill her and we’re told to ‘play along’ but then oops! We actually killed her.
    Shrug. It's not like killing Baine was all that valuable to her. If anything, him dying would incite the tauren far more than him being alive and working against her. Now she has a valuable source of information that seems completely loyal to Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No that doesn't make sense, because she wouldn't want you to help in freeing Baine, you're quite literally undermining her. Honestly, this whole narrative is just retarded and nothing less than giving the other choice a completely different scenario won't make this make any more sense.
    As above. Baine is of little consequence, his death wasn't actually doing anything for her, it was only going to work against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Until it gets written into a corner where they'll have her go "Well I know you worked for me, but you helped them so you're a traitor anyway." because MMOs can not have divergant storyline with true choices.
    I don't really agree. The story just functions as if both things were done by different people: see the existing choices. If you don't report Saurfang/Baine, Sylvanas figures out through other channels, if you do report them, you are those channels. If you help Baine deliver Derek, you did that, if you didn't, he delivered Derek alone.

The only situation where it becomes a problem is a raid, because it doesn't make sense for loyalists to actually kill Sylvanas (unless she is faking her death). Even if the rebellion goes full civil war and you end up actively fighting Saurfang: assuming that side wins, all that has to happen is that you are defeated rather than killed and then you are allowed to live because of your previous service to the Horde and the fact that you were just following your warchief's orders.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-04-23 at 08:58 PM.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Having the traitors trust her agent is way more important to Sylvanas than Baine dying, even if it means having the agent kill her own troops (which, as we've been shown multiple times now, obviously doesn't bother her).

Do I think anything game changing will come from it? I'm incredibly doubtful since that would almost certainly mean making a third faction. But it's still entirely within character for Sylvanas.

Looks like the waveray mounts come from Unshackled/Ankoan vendors and cost 250 of some sort of Nazjatar specific currency "Mark of Azshara" (probably drops off Naga since both those factions are anti-Naga)

7+ Year Old Account
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=168802/...e-commendation

"Exchanged for rewards for participating in the Battle for Nazjatar."
    hmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

The 50k rep flying mounts now cost up to 90k

Formerly known as Arafal

Holy hell... The Gryphons/Pterrordaxes have went up in price from 50k to 90k.
    This is brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    All dat Garrison gold, gotta go.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=168802/...e-commendation

hmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

The 50k rep flying mounts now cost up to 90k
    it probably just means rares/chests/events/etc. Probably not a warfront.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All dat Garrison gold, gotta go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rather, subs are down, gotta sell those tokens.

And i, of course, don't have either of those.

N'zoth better give me free gold if he wants a devoted servant.

Formerly known as Arafal

Stratholme Pet Dungeon sounds suspiciously like foreshadowing to me, similar to how the Gnomer Pet Dungeon came before Mechagon/Gnome Heritage was announced.

I am not convinced the undead could carry another expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody