Is there any two handed weapons that work with the Tauren Heritage?
    My Tauren is a Male and also a Enhancement Shaman I am just curious if any weapons match the set?
    For the Horde!

Why are people so negative towards Nazjatar. Yes, i am a bit salty that they could not make it underwater like Vashj'ir, but it has everything i would want in a naga zone, underwater aesthetic, a glimpse at how Naga live, a look at Zin-azshari, which looks very much like a city and still looks unlike Suramar.
    It also looks to be unlike Argus in that it has areas with a lot of verticality, adding some variance to the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

My Tauren is a Male and also a Enhancement Shaman I am just curious if any weapons match the set?
    There's a new 2H mace that looks like a giant log. Dunno what it's called.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

The PvP skin for Sharas'dal (blue color) works perfectly with Tauren Heritage armor.

I love those heritage armors.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I love those heritage armors.
    Im guessing Heritage armors is where all the effort went for sets this expansion
    Yohohoho

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Im guessing Heritage armors is where all the effort went for sets this expansion
    And the Battle of Azar’alaor sets...

Does anyone know how to get to Mechagon?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to Mechagon?
    Go to the PTR and do the quest that opens Mechagon. It is next to the flight master in boralus if you are Alliance. The Flight path is not made yet so if you have done the questline and want to return you need to talk to Dread Captain Placeholder

The PTR build today is most likely coming in 36 hours or so, coz it tends to come out when i have important IRL stuff going on (in this case I have an exam in 47 hours, and watching Endgame in 56 hours. so somewhere between those 36-59 hours is where i see it coming. alternatively it is later this week

Hopefully we get Nazjatar this week.

To be honest, guys, unless someone hits them with a bat on the forums and they do something with HoA essences or at least say that they are going to do it - in the next one-two weeks - it's going to be pretty bad. I am on my last breath playing the incomplete spec of my current main (guardian), and I get reminded all the time how good compared to BFA even Legion legendaries were (which I thought at the time were fair, but not super-cool, just the usual fair, more or less on the level of tier bonuses + expansion cloak or ring). I want to opt for burst and I don't have it, I want to opt for super-AOE for farming along the lines of Luffa (increased AOE range / damage) and I don't have it, etc. It's a long-long-long string of what I don't have and so far with what's coming in 8.2 it seems I'll just continue to not have it.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-22 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    To be honest, guys, unless someone hits them with a bat on the forums and they do something with HoA essences or at least say that they are going to do it - in the next one-two weeks - it's going to be pretty bad. I am on my last breath playing the incomplete spec of my current main (guardian), and I get reminded all the time how good compared to BFA even Legion legendaries were (which I thought at the time were fair, but not super-cool, just the usual fair, more or less on the level of tier bonuses + expansion cloak or ring). I want to opt for burst and I don't have it, I want to opt for super-AOE for farming along the lines of Luffa (increased AOE range / damage) and I don't have it, etc. It's a long-long-long string of what I don't have and so far with what's coming in 8.2 it seems I'll just continue to not have it.
    I honestly don't see how you expect essences to save class design. The only option would be to just add tons of "minor" essences that are only passives and change progression. The issue is that this would be equivalent to redesigning half the specs in the game if not more.

Even the most friendly to Blizz youtubers like T&E started talking about the HoA by saying that this does NOT solve class design problems and all those people had two very long discussions with devs so it's safe to assume the devs are well aware of this.

Also I might risk to say, Blizzard don't intend in the slightest to deal the Class Design "Problem" with this HoA stuff. It's their take on the Azerite Problem and nothting more, nothing less.

And for my part.. I like playing Arcane or Frost. I leveled a KT Rogue, Druids and a Gnome Priest. All felt different to play, so I may also not get the Class Balance Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly don't see how you expect essences to save class design. The only option would be to just add tons of "minor" essences that are only passives and change progression. The issue is that this would be equivalent to redesigning half the specs in the game if not more.
    I said before that I'd be fine with Legion legendaries / artifact ability returning as essences (with no other essences added), but someone pointed out that they redesigned a couple of specs so for those specs at least Blizzard would have to do new analogs, plus maybe there are other complications. All in all, maybe that's hard, I agree. But they did have a lot of time (at least 4 months now, counting from the release of 8.1) and when I look at HoA I just can't help thinking that they spent at most 1 month on that, it's just so bland and uncreative and unpolished. Like, why? You know that's where the main problem is, don't you (addressing Blizzard)?

And most of all, suppose I accept that OK, that all is too hard to do, BFA is screwed in that way. OK. What's next? My spec is still hosed. It's pretty terrible. I am not saying that I am going to sit here and whine for the rest of the expansion - I won't - but the end result seems to be so far: 8.2 is not fixing it for folks like me whose main problem is simply the gameplay deteriorating into being unfun.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Also I might risk to say, Blizzard don't intend in the slightest to deal the Class Design "Problem" with this HoA stuff. It's their take on the Azerite Problem and nothting more, nothing less.

And for my part.. I like playing Arcane or Frost. I leveled a KT Rogue, Druids and a Gnome Priest. All felt different to play, so I may also not get the Class Balance Problem.
    This is pretty much it, essences are to fix the problem with Azerite, not class design. Class design itself is also very subjective, one person may like how a spec/class plays now vs those that enjoyed the previous iteration.

Just like class balance, class design is going to get changes most drastically between expansions, not within them (unless something is in absolute dire need objectively - not subjectively).

For instance I looooove how Rogue plays nowadays compared to the old designs and I'm typically a fan of assassin/thief/rogue archetypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    What's the difference between azerite problem and class design problem? I thought they were the same thing. Do you mean not re-earning the same powers? That's a little small.

That's mostly theoretical, granted, but if you ask people what they expected from "azerite rework in 8.2" I don't think many would say that they just wanted a couple of things, I think the expectations were that they will actually work on classes - not only fix issues like the one mentioned, but actually provide better = more interesting and useful azerite traits.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I said before that I'd be fine with Legion legendaries / artifact ability returning as essences (with no other essences added), but someone pointed out that they redesigned a couple of specs so for those specs at least Blizzard would have to do new analogs, plus maybe there are other complications. All in all, maybe that's hard, I agree. But they did have a lot of time (at least 4 months now, counting from the release of 8.1) and when I look at HoA I just can't help thinking that they spent at most 1 month on that, it's just so bland and uncreative and unpolished. Like, why? You know that's where the main problem is, don't you (addressing Blizzard)?

And most of all, suppose I accept that OK, that all is too hard to do, BFA is screwed in that way. OK. What's next? My spec is still hosed. It's pretty terrible. I am not saying that I am going to sit here and whine for the rest of the expansion - I won't - but the end result seems to be so far: 8.2 is not fixing it for folks like me whose main problem is simply the gameplay deteriorating into being unfun.
    Many specs either had small redesigns or significant changes to tuning. I just don't seem them fixing it. I do not at all disagree with you, I simply don't think it is likely at all for things that have been broken over the course of more than 5 years to be fixed.

Here is the thing. Many suggest that part of the reason for simplifying class design was added complexity in encounter design. While I will not exactly agree that raids are all THAT much more complex than before, dungeons certainly are. Imo the solution that CAN be implemented on the short term would be for the world mobs added in 8.2 and perhaps later on to be more complex. And by that I don't mean have more health but rather have mechanics that if you ignore, you are FUCKED (and well, have enough health that the survive to use those mechanics at least once).

Again for me what is imperative is not for them to "fix" the specs. It's to change their design philosophy from punishing bad gameplay (you have weaknesses and if you don't play well, you lose) to rewarding good gameplay (you have many strengths, use them to overcome challenges).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Imo the solution that CAN be implemented on the short term would be for the world mobs added in 8.2 and perhaps later on to be more complex. And by that I don't mean have more health but rather have mechanics that if you ignore, you are FUCKED (and well, have enough health that the survive to use those mechanics at least once).
    We kinda had that on Timeless Isle - ignore the main cast of a Kilnmaster or respond too slowly and you are near-dead, same for other mobs.

I don't know if this would fix much. I mean, yeah, that's perhaps somewhat more fun than mobs that do nothing, but I am feeling bad about my spec not because the mobs are dumb, but rather because the spec is dumb. When the spec is good, I don't care much about mobs being dumb because I can create difficulty by pulling more / soloing heroics and mythics / soloing extreme things in old raids, etc. And how smart can you make the mobs before this starts being annoying? After you beat the smart mob the first twenty times, with every next time you increasingly start looking at this as "yeah, yeah, fine, I have to spend a minute killing you and have to keep interrupt your cast which makes you immune for 30 sec" and this just gets annoying.

Anyway. I can feel the focus of my attention shifting from 8.2 (which perhaps won't do much to specs) to 9.0. And I am kind of fearing of what it's going to be in 9.0. I mean, a lot of people yelled at them to fix specs and 8.2... apparently not enough time or whatever. So, who's going to say that they will make things better in 9.0?