10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just did the Baine scenario.

Thank god the Sunreaver manages to escape.

And also that we’re not forced into killing anyone, since we can sit back and let the Alliance do it all.

I will now consider resubbing at some point in the distant future.

Not to say that the scenario is perfect, it’s still shit.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-05-02 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Holy shieet, Call to Arms: Mechagon. What a bloodbath that will be.
    Is the reward still the same?

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Is the reward still the same?
    Yeah, but you got 2 Call to Arms at the same time now. One that we got now on live, and mechagon as additional. I reckon Nazjatar will pop up too.

Theres Nazjatar PvP Quartermaster as well, selling stuff for the new badges.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-05-02 at 01:06 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Honestly, after looking at the screens on the front page, Nazjatar does not look all that bad to me. A little bland, maybe, but not terrible. I guess I might not be the best expert on the looks - it's true that after some minimum threshold, I find looks good enough and only consider gameplay, and it's just that Nazjatar fulfills that threshold for me.

Is there any knowledge on when we'll see updated worgen? (i don't mean the initial preview, i mean when they'll get released)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    8.2.5 so probably late August-September?
    ...Then what would will they have for blizzcon? I really feel as if this company is failing (and i'm not the OMG WOW IS DED kind of person, i really feel as if they might start killing WoW off)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    ...Then what would will they have for blizzcon? I really feel as if this company is failing (and i'm not the OMG WOW IS DED kind of person, i really feel as if they might start killing WoW off)
    Expansion 9.0 whatever that entails and probably we'll know a bit about 8.3(Since by that time the 8.2 end cinematic for Azshara will be well known.

And yes I like Nazjatar. It's not what I expected but I still like it.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-05-02 at 01:44 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    ...Then what would will they have for blizzcon?
    Just a wild guess, maybe same big thing that they reveal about WoW every two years since 2005?

Welp I rather stay here in this thread. The rest of the forum seems like the Glowing Sea from Fallout 4.

Yeah, have to admit Nazjatar is not a masterpiece, but it's just the floor of the sea without water. In reallife it would even look more bland.. and worlds better than just a Broken Shore Reused Land 2.0 or Tanaan Jungle.

And comparing 8.2 PTR with 8.1 it's worlds better. Just the Pet Dungeon, Heroic Warfronts and the Raid, than everything big would be in, since I would guess they keep all the story quests and war campaign back until a later point, to keep the suprises fresh.

War campaign is actually in already, might be more to it of course, but there deosnt seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Holy shieet, Call to Arms: Mechagon. What a bloodbath that will be.
    Warmode's gonna war. I do hope they'll put in adequate guards that deal with hub-gankers appropriately. Cogs need a greasin'.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Well it is said we arrive in a later state, so I hope the War Campaign is not just a leading to this Scenario. But I would'nt wonder if it comes otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well it is said we arrive in a later state, so I hope the War Campaign is not just a leading to this Scenario. But I would'nt wonder if it comes otherwise.
    The basic gist of the questing as i understood it is:
    The get a quest to sail out to meet the horde, Nazjatar shows up and the fleet is lost, we do some quests pertaining to building up a base, then we are told to return to SW/Org to continue the war campaign. For Alliance at least after that we are told we should just ignore the horde while fighting the Naga to allow the rebellion to take root. I then assume the rest of the pre-raid questing is all about Azshara.

I based my hopes on some qoutes from Feasel during the T&E Interview, where he said that the War Campaign would not have to do with Nazjatar and be more kind off over the world. But I guess we have to see.

EDIT: Will double check what he said. Yeah was more than a misheard and wrong remembered. Still would kinda suck if freeing Baine would be all haha.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-05-02 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I based my hopes on some qoutes from Feasel during the T&E Interview, where he said that the War Campaign would not have to do with Nazjatar and be more kind off over the world. But I guess we have to see.

EDIT: Will double check what he said. Yeah was more than a misheard and wrong remembered. Still would kinda suck if freeing Baine would be all haha.
    He also said 'fire' when asked what came to his mind first upon being shown a picture of Azshara, which made me think of one of the whispers from the Barrowknoll Cemetery that says something about the world burning with the coming beauty. I thought it sounded like Azshara, but didn't know why she'd suddenly be connected to fire. But somehow, we don't see any fire or anything like that and it also doesn't look like we will. But maybe there's still some fiery surprise coming later.

Nazjatar doesn't look that great at night because there's little to no light sources. I do like the design of the zone a lot, and it's much less flat than Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Nazjatar doesn't look that great at night because there's little to no light sources. I do like the design of the zone a lot, and it's much less flat than Argus.
    That is a very good point actually. All the Argus zones looked amazing at night, especially with the inky black potion, but Nazjatar definitely could do with some more light sources for contrast, not sure what those could be though, had it been completely underwater i would have gone for bioluminescent jellyfish, but sadly that is a bust.
    The only think i can think of is maybe arcane light sources.

Thinking about it, i wonder if the real problem with Nazjatar looking dakr is because of the wall of water, at night the wall will just look like a black or dark grey sheet of nothing, as compared to the normal skybox. This leads to a problem with contrast as normally you would be able to see the outline of the area clearly, but with the wall you mostly just see black.

Daytime looks amazing though, with max visibility that giant wall of water really does look impressive, and overall i think this might end up being my favorite zone.

I managed to get out of Nazjatars water wall and when i went behind the raid location i found these.
    https://i.imgur.com/rSzc9ml.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/DA566SU.jpg
    Any clue on what they may be?
    Last edited by rainhard; 2019-05-02 at 04:48 PM.

Locations we might pass through during quests or the raid?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.