Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    As for the Mag'har I would just guess there maybe will be an conclusion of the fleeing Saberon and Botani plus the Yrel stuff, but yeah besides that I think they are done.
    I could see the Saberon/Botani stuff sometime down the line, but I really really doubt we're ever going to deal with the Overlord Yrel/Light Garrosh stuff. There's so much going on our own timeline enough already than to have to start occasionally going between two timelines.

Bloodsail Admiral
    A plot element could just extract Overlord Yrel/Light Garrosh into our timeline. It’s by far one of my more favorite plot threads introduced in BFA, not to mention it further built on the idea of the Light being an enemy force from the 7.3 X’era story.

And Blizzard always has the card of corrupt Bronze Dragons or the Infinites.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    The Yrel plotline...just no no thanks. I think Dragons might be relevant and no not Deathwing relevant but still relavant.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I was going to agree with you, but then i remembered Kul Tirans, i feel farily confident we will barely see that model again. I mean, they coudlnt even make Daelin Proudmoore that model, despite his WC3 model being kinda chunky.
    They can just put some random big humans npc like they do with normal humans. As I said, they just pair them with the original race "humans" as if they were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    And Blizzard always has the card of corrupt Bronze Dragons or the Infinites.
    1 in 14,000,605 chance that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    1 in 14,000,605 chance that happens.
    Time is a flat circle or so the conspiricy theorists says >.>
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Yrel plotline...just no no thanks. I think Dragons might be relevant and no not Deathwing relevant but still relavant.
    Well it's kinda interesting we see the infinities "fixing" bad things like trying to make Arthas go away instead of culling the city or trying to kill Thrall so the horde will not be formed or Mevidh. This things kinda fit the view of the light of doing in the light way or the highway. How about Nozdormu being lightforged, so he can't be corrupted by the old gods but instead he brings the light army from AU Dreanor
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well it's kinda interesting we see the infinities "fixing" bad things like trying to make Arthas go away instead of culling the city or trying to kill Thrall so the horde will not be formed or Mevidh. This things kinda fit the view of the light of doing in the light way or the highway. How about Nozdormu being lightforged, so he can't be corrupted by the old gods but instead he brings the light army from AU Dreanor
    ..I kinda want to see this now, but kinda don't.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Actually, you kinda do.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Actually, you kinda do.
    I'll pass, not to mention altering Muro- I mean Nozdormu's fate. Course admittingly the Caverns of Time being what it is and....well WoD being an alternate version of Draenor. You could pretty much argue End Time Murozond was one of many but even if I believe that, it just gets....weird.
    #TeamLegion

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    If the second is about the lightbound, then how about him being actually murdered and we investigate who did that and we stop the rogue dragon that was opening a portal to some location but we never know where was leading because we kill the dragon before he performs the ritual.

However that place leave a point in the ley lanes that can be used by anyone to open another portal like Xal using that point to summon more old gods from her masters.

So in a resume let's make the infinities play some role into the black empire or bringing new old gods like Hastur or Cthugha
    Last edited by Maxrokur; 2019-04-28 at 03:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    If the second is about the lightbound, then how about him being actually murdered and we investigate who did that and we stop the rogue dragon that was opening a portal to some location but we never know where was leading because we kill the dragon before he performs the ritual.

However that place leave a point in the ley lanes that can be used by anyone to open another portal like Xal using that point to summon more old gods from her masters.

So in a resume let's make the infinities play some role into the black empire or bringing new old gods like Hastur or Cthugha
    Summoning is nice and all, but I'd really like to see old gods litterally raining from the sky. What if Nzoth/Xal'atah/insert minion here can send some sort of signal for the void lords to know which direction to throw old gods into?

Quote Originally Posted by Mnemicmustdie View Post
    You can have your creepy furry fetish dont put those fucking fishsticks on us
    What the fuck you talking about?
    I loved their story in Vol'dun, and want the fox people to be added as a Allied Race...
    They could even have a little caravan made up in Orgrimmar and have a awesome Hunter pet which I really want too...
    Some people are saying Vulpera could have those Krolusks as a starter pet when you make your Vulpera Hunter...

And no it doesn't mean I am one of those people who just want the Vulpera for fan service...
    I liked them when I was questing into Vol'dun, how they interacted with the new threat a race I only knew from the screenshots from old news, and how they rode on Hyneas and had well Caravans to deliver their things and other nick nacks...
    For when I can unlock when they add them as a playable race I want to get my transmog in order for them, and maybe get a Hynea and maybe a flying would best for them.

Want to make my Vulpera a Hunter too since I want some good pets for my Vulpera and maybe quest in the zones with her...
    And yes I am making my Vulpera a female, not because I have sexual feelings for her, just because I find the Vulpera females too be more well better looking and shaped more better than the males...

Alright enough of my damn rant...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Player character? Basically Sylvanas just sending you off to recruit those little buggers permanently, and them asking for a "little favour" in return.
    No the faction race you can see while you are that place in Orgrimmar...
    It has Rokhan for the Zandalari Trolls, Lady Liadrin for the Nightborne, Etrigg for the Mag'har Orcs, and Baine Bloodhoof for the Highmountain Tauren...
    So what main character would be the representative for the Vulpera?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnemicmustdie View Post
    You can have your creepy furry fetish dont put those fucking fishsticks on us
    Nah, I want those deepsea fish people instead of gnomier gnomes.

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Dragon isles is gunna be a patch in the next expac. Calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You could pretty much argue End Time Murozond was one of many but even if I believe that, it just gets....weird.
    Except the "Only one Nozdormu across all time" is still canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    Dragon isles is gunna be a patch in the next expac. Calling it now.
    Could also be the next expacs main "continent".

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    No the faction race you can see while you are that place in Orgrimmar...
    It has Rokhan for the Zandalari Trolls, Lady Liadrin for the Nightborne, Etrigg for the Mag'har Orcs, and Baine Bloodhoof for the Highmountain Tauren...
    So what main character would be the representative for the Vulpera?
    Could be Galliwyx, or could be a new one. Jaina wasn't originally in the Alliance embassy, but was added to recruit the kul tirans (originally, people expected Genn to be the one to send you to that quest).

Galliwyx: "Hey Thrall lets get the Vulpera into the Horde they are the cheapest labour we can get... eeehh what I wanted to say, we need to help these poor creatures, yes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Galliwyx: "Hey Thrall lets get the Vulpera into the Horde they are the cheapest labour we can get... eeehh what I wanted to say, we need to help these poor creatures, yes!"
    This is probably not all that far off from how it will go. Thrall/Sylvanas would just roll their eyes at Gallywix's cheap labor thing, but accept it knowing what the Vulpera would actually bring in terms of survivability and stealthiness to the Horde ranks.

I'm personally more curious who brings in the Mechagnomes. Mekkatorque being frozen, he seems unlikely unless a questline comes in to Mechagon to unfreeze him as part of the War Campaign. It would feel weird to just have him there as an iceberg dragged into the embassy to start a quest to unlock him. Perhaps Anduin or Kelsey send you out to see if the Mechagnomes have a way to unfreeze him? Or maybe that'll just be an end of Mechagon turn in quest.