Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    This is probably not all that far off from how it will go. Thrall/Sylvanas would just roll their eyes at Gallywix's cheap labor thing, but accept it knowing what the Vulpera would actually bring in terms of survivability and stealthiness to the Horde ranks.

I'm personally more curious who brings in the Mechagnomes. Mekkatorque being frozen, he seems unlikely unless a questline comes in to Mechagon to unfreeze him as part of the War Campaign. It would feel weird to just have him there as an iceberg dragged into the embassy to start a quest to unlock him. Perhaps Anduin or Kelsey send you out to see if the Mechagnomes have a way to unfreeze him? Or maybe that'll just be an end of Mechagon turn in quest.
    I would put Anduin more in the direction of being the Lad pointing out to recruit the Redeemed Undead, so I would guess Kelsey or the female gnome of the Before the Storm couple.

I want ysera back! we should travel back in time and rescue her from being corrupted by xavius i mean what harm would it do?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I would put Anduin more in the direction of being the Lad pointing out to recruit the Redeemed Undead, so I would guess Kelsey or the female gnome of the Before the Storm couple.
    I could see that, would make more sense to be Kelsey anyhow IMO. Still not fully sure about Redeemed Undead being Alliance (I have Calia going Horde on my prediction scorecard here), but if they do go to the Alliance Anduin almost certainly is the one that would bring them in.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I could see that, would make more sense to be Kelsey anyhow IMO. Still not fully sure about Redeemed Undead being Alliance (I have Calia going Horde on my prediction scorecard here), but if they do go to the Alliance Anduin almost certainly is the one that would bring them in.
    Have to agree, she is the perfect connection between War Campaign, the PC and Mechagon. I just hope Blizzard will soon add the War Campaign questlines to test for us, since I hope the Baine Scenario is not the main goal of this part of the story.

A bit out of left field here, but i have been thinking for a while.
    Does anyone other than me think it is weird that we have never had proper interraction between Genn and Saurfang? They have so much in common, personalities that i am sure would be highly compatible. I always thought that the Lost honor cinematic should have been with Genn instead of Anduin, just so we could get some dialogue between the two.
    Anyone else agree with me on this?

On a separate note, PTR has been down for a while now, and the weekly PTR update is getting closer, seems like we might get a large content push for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    A bit out of left field here, but i have been thinking for a while.
    Does anyone other than me think it is weird that we have never had proper interraction between Genn and Saurfang? They have so much in common, personalities that i am sure would be highly compatible. I always thought that the Lost honor cinematic should have been with Genn instead of Anduin, just so we could get some dialogue between the two.
    Anyone else agree with me on this?

On a separate note, PTR has been down for a while now, and the weekly PTR update is getting closer, seems like we might get a large content push for the next update.
    If we were not in BfA I would agree, but right now I guess Genn is more for waging war and revenge for Teldrassil.

And yeah I hope they will provide something big, since I would hope If they had a big problem, they would have told us. Also funny is that Feasel is currently very quiet after posting nearly everyday.

The main plot being war is why i think Genn and Saurfang would be perfect, showing that even 2 of the most warlike leaders can find common ground in being leaders who feel they are a disappointment to their people by being alive when their son who in their eyes were perfect leaders are dead.
    Just think of the narrative possibilities.

I don't know if you've discussed this but today I got an Zzoth whisper in CoS that said something like: "the Light has made a deal with the enemy of all".

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I don't know if you've discussed this but today I got an Zzoth whisper in CoS that said something like: "the Light has made a deal with the enemy of all".
    It was discussed pretty heavily way back when it was first datamined. Pretty sure the general consensus on it was that it pertained to Calia becoming a lightforged undead.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    More hinting at Light-risen undead, I suppose. The enemy of all is death or undeath isn’t it? It would seem that to the void at least it is, based on the Windrunner comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    More hinting at Light-risen undead, I suppose. The enemy of all is death or undeath isn’t it? It would seem that to the void at least it is, based on the Windrunner comic.
    I'm not sure about that. Bwonsamdi doesn't like Sylvanas, either, and he's associated with Death. Whatever it is the Void doesn't like about her likely has some other origin.

It might be a player we don't even know yet. Oblivion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sorry, no. Not a single mentioned potential AR has so many work put to them as Vulpera. The facts are clear: there is more signs for, than against Vulpera AR.
    Rofl what many works? Making the armor begin separated from the texture? WoW

Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post

Confirmed
    Feels more like a damn strong denial or someone slept over the entire Beta under a rock.

Hopefully, we get a build tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Hopefully, we get a build tomorrow.
    I'd be OK with servers being up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Feels more like a damn strong denial or someone slept over the entire Beta under a rock.
    Ye sure but still no vulpera and we had the same "work" on Naga and Vrykul

Still neither Naga nor Vrykul playable.
    No matter how strong is your fetish.

Confirmed
    Two genders, full gear availability with tails taken into consideration, more model customization options than Kul Tirans (Fur Color (Skin), Face, Ears, Snout, Fur Markings (Tattoos)), unique animations, Heart of Azeroth animations (only playable races receive those), lore setup.

But hey, I'm sure that troggs you mentioned got all of these as well, eh?
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Two genders, full gear availability with tails taken into consideration, more model customization options than Kul Tirans (Fur Color (Skin), Face, Ears, Snout, Fur Markings (Tattoos)), unique animations, Heart of Azeroth animations (only playable races receive those), lore setup.

But hey, I'm sure that troggs you mentioned got all of these as well, eh?
    "Lore Setup" ROFL
    Vrykul have more lore.

Even Naga have gear availability with tails

But still no vulpera

"Lore Setup" ROFL
    Vrykul have more lore.

Even Naga have gear availability with tails

But still no vulpera
    It's ok. You people stomached Worgen ("wtf Twilight!!!???") and Pandarens ("Kung Fu Panda looool!!!!"), so I'm sure you can handle small fox people.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

It's ok. You people stomached Worgen ("wtf Twilight!!!???") and Pandarens ("Kung Fu Panda looool!!!!"), so I'm sure you can handle small fox people.
    I wonder how many variations of "Finnick" people can come up with.