Some of the promotional material seemed to imply the entrance portal to The Eternal Palace was a rock formation in a cave that opened to show us the palace structure behind it, i would assume that is what it is. I would love if it is yet another subzone in Nazjatar you can fully explore though, would look amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    I managed to get out of Nazjatars water wall and when i went behind the raid location i found these.
    https://i.imgur.com/rSzc9ml.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/DA566SU.jpg
    Any clue on what they may be?
    No idea, just a far away visual of the Palace.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Some of the promotional material seemed to imply the entrance portal to The Eternal Palace was a rock formation in a cave that opened to show us the palace structure behind it, i would assume that is what it is. I would love if it is yet another subzone in Nazjatar you can fully explore though, would look amazing.
    I like that idea, maybe it is meant to open and thats why its so well made.
    Last edited by rainhard; 2019-05-02 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'll disagree that the epic upgrade is minor, in many cases it is quite significant. Ultimately though for the majority of essences getting the epic one will not be particularly hard. Imo the only hard ones are the ones from Mythic Azshara and from rated PvP.
    Mythic Azshara is for rank 4, which is purely graphics. Rank 3, i.e. epic, requires you to kill her on HC repeatedly.

Nazjatar looks better than I expected, it has great verticallity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Nazjatar looks better than I expected, it has great verticallity as well.
    I like how it goes deeper and deeper until you get to the palace and it really looks like deepest part of the sea.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    tali did say this was the blizzcon to attend if you ever were going to.
    As if that wasn't anything more than just damage control.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    As if that wasn't anything more than just damage control.
    In their defense(Tailesin) they aren't shying away from pointing more turbolent news that comes out of Blizzard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Anybody discovered these magical caves in Nazjatar that Jeremy referred to in the 8.2 video?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I like how it goes deeper and deeper until you get to the palace and it really looks like deepest part of the sea.
    I really loved this. I was hoping for it to get darker the deeper down you went and Blizzard did not disappoint!

- - - Updated - - -

Listening more to the video shaggy posted and I'm actually liking no music in Nazjatar. You can hear the rain, eerie soundscape, wind blowing, etc. Sounds super atmospheric.

[Earnings call, quarterly results, obvious things in the numbers and I am not even feeling like writing a post on that. Unbelievable. :-)]

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Anybody discovered these magical caves in Nazjatar that Jeremy referred to in the 8.2 video?
    All caves i found have been empty, so probably that one.

There’s more that they can add especially if they have 6 weeks left. I’m not sure if they will or not though. I’d really love to see some bioluminescence coming from the kelp/rocks and maybe more glow from the water in order to make nazjatar look better at night. I feel like that’d be pretty mesmerizing for those who like running around and exploring. Inky black potion+ underwater bioluminescence would be awesome.

From a raiding perspective there’s not much to look at with nazjatar but the essences themselves look good imo. Or at least the ways to get them look interesting. I still hate that the grind for AP is islands and WQs. I have no idea why they restrict their grinds to just 1 or 2 ways to farm. Islands, WQs, dungeons and random BGs would offer much more variety and allow people to relax from islands or just never do them. Mechagon looks really awesome though, especially with the gear combinations.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-05-02 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah wow probably dropped a lot this quarter along with Heroes after the announcement. Come yo think that's the Hearthstone loll too. I would have expected more. I'd guess wow subs are around 2.5-3m atm. Those numbers are going to go up though this quarter. Hearthstone, 8.2 beginning, classic beta if it requires a wow sub to play etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If you go to the Zan'jir area in the north of the zone it is full of bioluminescent kelp.
    Yeah that’s pretty awesome, would love to see more of that or maybe even some more water-glow if that makes sense. Some areas just feel a bit bland especially with the potion. Overall though I like the look a lot and that area looks great with the kelp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    There’s more that they can add especially if they have 6 weeks left. I’m not sure if they will or not though. I’d really love to see some bioluminescence coming from the kelp/rocks and maybe more glow from the water in order to make nazjatar look better at night. I feel like that’d be pretty mesmerizing for those who like running around and exploring. Inky black potion+ underwater bioluminescence would be awesome.

From a raiding perspective there’s not much to look at with nazjatar but the essences themselves look good imo. Or at least the ways to get them look interesting. I still hate that the grind for AP is islands and WQs. I have no idea why they restrict their grinds to just 1 or 2 ways to farm. Islands, WQs, dungeons and random BGs would offer much more variety and allow people to relax from islands or just never do them. Mechagon looks really awesome though, especially with the gear combinations.
    Islands never really bothered me, they're incredibly quiet runs though(At least for me). I'm not sure what could solve that, seems most MMO players don't talk too much.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Islands never really bothered me, they're incredibly quiet runs though(At least for me). I'm not sure what could solve that, seems most MMO players don't talk too much.
    Don’t need them to be social, it’s fine if it’s quiet I play the game very socially anyway. What bothers me is how ridiculously boring and mind numbing they are. It’s essentially like taking WQs, assigning you 2 other partners and having you run around and clear a map full of WQs. It’s really boring. The fixes in 8.1.5 helped a little but it’s still just really boring content.

I’m sure not everyone feels that way but I vastly preferred what they had in legion for the AP grind. I’d much rather grind AP in dungeons than in islands especially with m+. With the AP grind being in dungeons in legion it allowed players of all types (casuals, hardcore, etc) to spam both low and high level dungeons. Tons of groups were made for +5 and above just for AP.

My neck is 48 and I stopped grinding islands a while ago. We raid at ~world 300-400 so our requirements aren’t too huge or anything but when I did grind islands I almost quit. I’d much rather grind from m+ where I can choose to do +5s if I’m feeling lazy or +18s if I want a slight challenge. Each dungeon is also generally different and each week feels pretty refreshing whereas each island feels the exact same, the only difference is visual.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-05-02 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The way they sold the system was that you would get a full questing system and storyline with each follower. A way to level them up and get them new abilities and gear. Something akin to Mass Effect or Dragon Age. A real RPG system.

What we got? Copy + paste of Legion bodyguard system.

Over promise and under deliver is becoming a mantra at Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Closer to 1 million if anything. Yourself being an avid follower of WoW news - you know engagement is down across the board.

All WoW content creators are getting less clicks. Negativity is wide spread across ALL forms of social media.
    W-What were you expecting lmao. They said a Bodyguard system like WoD/Legion with levels and you were expecting some Mass Effect tier level up/roleplay thing?

That isn't blizzard's fault it's yours lad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I don't expect the bodyguard system out of ME or Dragon's Age. What magic is this.

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    At least Nazjatar is better than the broken shore. Although they didn't deliver much of what was promised, it's still infinitely better than that snoozefest. Hopefully they'll add some of the stuff later. Otherwise, mechagon is the only thing im excited about for patch 8.2