Well it is said we arrive in a later state, so I hope the War Campaign is not just a leading to this Scenario. But I would'nt wonder if it comes otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well it is said we arrive in a later state, so I hope the War Campaign is not just a leading to this Scenario. But I would'nt wonder if it comes otherwise.
    The basic gist of the questing as i understood it is:
    The get a quest to sail out to meet the horde, Nazjatar shows up and the fleet is lost, we do some quests pertaining to building up a base, then we are told to return to SW/Org to continue the war campaign. For Alliance at least after that we are told we should just ignore the horde while fighting the Naga to allow the rebellion to take root. I then assume the rest of the pre-raid questing is all about Azshara.

I based my hopes on some qoutes from Feasel during the T&E Interview, where he said that the War Campaign would not have to do with Nazjatar and be more kind off over the world. But I guess we have to see.

EDIT: Will double check what he said. Yeah was more than a misheard and wrong remembered. Still would kinda suck if freeing Baine would be all haha.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-05-02 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I based my hopes on some qoutes from Feasel during the T&E Interview, where he said that the War Campaign would not have to do with Nazjatar and be more kind off over the world. But I guess we have to see.

EDIT: Will double check what he said. Yeah was more than a misheard and wrong remembered. Still would kinda suck if freeing Baine would be all haha.
    He also said 'fire' when asked what came to his mind first upon being shown a picture of Azshara, which made me think of one of the whispers from the Barrowknoll Cemetery that says something about the world burning with the coming beauty. I thought it sounded like Azshara, but didn't know why she'd suddenly be connected to fire. But somehow, we don't see any fire or anything like that and it also doesn't look like we will. But maybe there's still some fiery surprise coming later.

Nazjatar doesn't look that great at night because there's little to no light sources. I do like the design of the zone a lot, and it's much less flat than Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Nazjatar doesn't look that great at night because there's little to no light sources. I do like the design of the zone a lot, and it's much less flat than Argus.
    That is a very good point actually. All the Argus zones looked amazing at night, especially with the inky black potion, but Nazjatar definitely could do with some more light sources for contrast, not sure what those could be though, had it been completely underwater i would have gone for bioluminescent jellyfish, but sadly that is a bust.
    The only think i can think of is maybe arcane light sources.

Thinking about it, i wonder if the real problem with Nazjatar looking dakr is because of the wall of water, at night the wall will just look like a black or dark grey sheet of nothing, as compared to the normal skybox. This leads to a problem with contrast as normally you would be able to see the outline of the area clearly, but with the wall you mostly just see black.

Daytime looks amazing though, with max visibility that giant wall of water really does look impressive, and overall i think this might end up being my favorite zone.

I managed to get out of Nazjatars water wall and when i went behind the raid location i found these.
    https://i.imgur.com/rSzc9ml.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/DA566SU.jpg
    Any clue on what they may be?
    Last edited by rainhard; 2019-05-02 at 04:48 PM.

Locations we might pass through during quests or the raid?

Some of the promotional material seemed to imply the entrance portal to The Eternal Palace was a rock formation in a cave that opened to show us the palace structure behind it, i would assume that is what it is. I would love if it is yet another subzone in Nazjatar you can fully explore though, would look amazing.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    I managed to get out of Nazjatars water wall and when i went behind the raid location i found these.
    https://i.imgur.com/rSzc9ml.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/DA566SU.jpg
    Any clue on what they may be?
    No idea, just a far away visual of the Palace.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Some of the promotional material seemed to imply the entrance portal to The Eternal Palace was a rock formation in a cave that opened to show us the palace structure behind it, i would assume that is what it is. I would love if it is yet another subzone in Nazjatar you can fully explore though, would look amazing.
    I like that idea, maybe it is meant to open and thats why its so well made.
    Last edited by rainhard; 2019-05-02 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'll disagree that the epic upgrade is minor, in many cases it is quite significant. Ultimately though for the majority of essences getting the epic one will not be particularly hard. Imo the only hard ones are the ones from Mythic Azshara and from rated PvP.
    Mythic Azshara is for rank 4, which is purely graphics. Rank 3, i.e. epic, requires you to kill her on HC repeatedly.

After spending some time in Naz'jatar I am impressed at how many places I managed to get stuck in the terrain.

Nazjatar looks better than I expected, it has great verticallity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Nazjatar looks better than I expected, it has great verticallity as well.
    I like how it goes deeper and deeper until you get to the palace and it really looks like deepest part of the sea.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    tali did say this was the blizzcon to attend if you ever were going to.
    As if that wasn't anything more than just damage control.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    As if that wasn't anything more than just damage control.
    In their defense(Tailesin) they aren't shying away from pointing more turbolent news that comes out of Blizzard.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I like how it goes deeper and deeper until you get to the palace and it really looks like deepest part of the sea.
    The deep parts are really solid, they look gorgeous as well.

Anybody discovered these magical caves in Nazjatar that Jeremy referred to in the 8.2 video?