Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If they do, and I think it is likely, then both groups will have a mix of all their faction's races in them.
    Sure, but they will have figureheads that are based around the most war-hungry groups in each faction. Tyrande and whoever-leads-Forsaken-after-Sylvanas (hint: it's Nathanos) will be those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    If you have the IQ necessary to use the internet and make an account on a fansite like this one or elsewhere, then you should be able to recognize such an obviously fake leak for what it is: bullshit.

Edit: here is the "leak".
    Holy shit this part actually made me laugh out loud.

the flags color will be Green. since alliance (blue) and horde (red) will come together.
    The way they word it makes one think the "leaker" thinks blue and red make green. Considering most leaks seem to be written by three year olds that don't know their colors, it doesn't surprise me though.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The one thing that makes me think it's bullshit is there's ZERO mention of Dark Ranger whatsoever
    Why is this is important? Feel free to use a spoiler-block again if it relates to something coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Why is this is important? Feel free to use a spoiler-block again if it relates to something coming soon.
    How about you kiss my ass and we'll call it a day.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-05-17 at 09:22 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about you kiss my ass and we'll call it a day.
    What the fuck?

So I was visiting Nazjatar again and since the last patch it DOES feel much better indeed. So war from what I've noticed, the flood has much more 3D vegetation (it feels like a proper sea bottom), the lighting has been changed between the different subzones, and I believe the skyboxes have been updated.

I also have the impression that the waterwall is higher, but that might just be my imagination.

Oh and it seems like the colours in some parts are much brighter now, which emplifies the atmosphere.

It seems like Blizzard listened! The zone feels great.

EDIT: After using the dark night potion, it seems they indeed added more sources of light and bioluminescent elements. Here is an example:

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that looks fantastic!

Two other screenshots I just took which are even more representative of what I was talking about:

As you can notice, even the shorter seagrass has tiny bits of bioluminescence, if you look closely enough.

It looks like Nazjatar is saved, from a visual perspective at least!

7+ Year Old Account
    So, i checked out Naz earlier on the PTR for myself, and honestly i don't get what's so bad about it.

The zone is quite large and looks very impressive from what i see and really has that ocean floor feel which i really dig.
    I kinda get the Zin-Aszhari complains because they just reused azsuna assets for the buildings but even there i feel like the sheer size and the cities general design make up for it entirely.

I guess some of the biomes can get a bit dull if one doesn't dig ocean floors.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So, i checked out Naz earlier on the PTR for myself, and honestly i don't get what's so bad about it.

The zone is quite large and looks very impressive from what i see and really has that ocean floor feel which i really dig.
    I kinda get the Zin-Aszhari complains because they just reused azsuna assets for the buildings but even there i feel like the sheer size and the cities general design make up for it entirely.

I guess some of the biomes can get a bit dull if one doesn't dig ocean floors.
    It's been updated. It looks much better now than it did in the first patch believe me. The colours are more vibrant, the lighting better, etc. By earlier did you mean in the previous patch or earlier today?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    By earlier did you mean in the previous patch or earlier today?
    Literally just 30 minutes ago.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Literally just 30 minutes ago.
    Yeah, so that's what I was saying then: compared to the first patch, Nazjatar looks MUCH better now. The critics were about the previous version of it, which didn't have a lot of life on the floor nor any vibrant colours.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eldre'thalas is literally just diremaul.

there's no way they'd set a whole expansion in one city.
    They easily could if they used a more realistic scale for it. It'd probably be rather boring to look at, though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss something?

Oh.

Are we seriously giving airtime to a script THAT stupid? It's just a Sylvanas fanboy trying to justify her not being the final boss of BFA when we all know she is now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Eh, I'm not so sure Sylvanas will be the final boss. I'm sort of the mindset she's going to take off before being deposed, and we'll have to deal with her another day. I feel it's much more likely N'zoth is the final boss of BfA. (Because I don't want him to be dragged out into the next expansion, honestly. I want 9.0 to be something new and fresh, not more Old Gods and Void crap. Let it rest for a while.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Eh, I'm not so sure Sylvanas will be the final boss. I'm sort of the mindset she's going to take off before being deposed, and we'll have to deal with her another day. I feel it's much more likely N'zoth is the final boss of BfA. (Because I don't want him to be dragged out into the next expansion, honestly. I want 9.0 to be something new and fresh, not more Old Gods and Void crap. Let it rest for a while.)
    The void has hardly been touched like at all. Get a little of it and people are going nuts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    waow, that leak is fucking stupid, the bad thing is i can see happen because its blizzard

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most realistic answer for what happens going forward is that both factions split into "we want peace" and "we want war" groups. They are already segregating the Night Elves and Worgen together (Genn being the sole exception, but with how much he's being shoved into the story he might ditch Anduin and Jaina for a big moment) as well as the Forsaken and Bilgewater Goblins as the warhawk groups of their respective factions.

Mag'har are closely tied to Goblins/seem to like Sylvanas so they may be a part of the Horde group, don't know who would go with the Nelves and Worgen.
    In BfA Blizzcon 2018 panel, there was a mention of someone in the Alliance dying. It might be Genn who will try to save someone. The only reason why an NPC is being given a lot of screen time is because:
    -They will be gone for a few expac then return at further.
    - They will retire and be killed.
    - They will be prominent because they are still necessary for next expac/storyblock to further progress the story.

Actually I think the reason why they scratched Eldrethalas was because it will be more cohesive if they place it in the Ordered Azeroth or Ancient Kalimdor and makes more sense.

I'm just curious if somebody posted/leaked/speculated something similar to mine since I don't check reddit that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but they will have figureheads that are based around the most war-hungry groups in each faction. Tyrande and whoever-leads-Forsaken-after-Sylvanas (hint: it's Nathanos) will be those two.
    One way of gaining peace is by dissolving both faction in a sense splinter them in half. I believe the timing why Blizz released WC3 reforge is not just for nostalgia trip ,same with Classic but with an inherent purpose. WC3R may signify the 4 faction split but in a sense the game stays the same only to give players multiperspective simultaneuous storyline similar to the now introduced player option so a character or player has a non-linear view of one event.

- - - Updated - - -

One way of gaining peace is by dissolving both faction in a sense splinter them in half. I believe the timing why Blizz released WC3 reforge is not just for nostalgia trip ,same with Classic but with an inherent purpose. WC3R may signify the 4 faction split but in a sense the game stays the same only to give players multiperspective simultaneuous storyline similar to the now introduced player option so a character or player has a non-linear view of one event.

By removing NE from the Alliance they will once again represent the lowborne of the Kaldorei Civilization and Elunian Worship. In a way the Burning of Teldrassil is really an intention because there is no existing story element for the current NE's to defect the Grand Alliance.

The other three Elven races will represent the Highborne society which are present in Rise of Azshara.

Basically Ordered Azeroth would with it's biggest landmass could even have sveral subzones instead of the usual 6. Heck it could even be 9 or 12.

-Empire of Zul (covers the council of Troll, God King Dazar, several troll tribes like Drakkari,Amani and Sandfury)
    -Black Morass (includes Swamp of Sorrows and Blated Lands, peobably even Deadwin Pass and Karazhan but they may say it didn't exist in Ordered Azeroth,the Unsundered)
    -Zin-Azshari (Includes Suramar, Nazjatar,Vash'ir)
    - Silithus+Uldum+Tanaris as one zone (Southwestern Kalimdor)
    -Darkshore+Ashenvale+Felwood+Mt Hyjal as one megazone.
    -Pandarian Empire (could be coexisting with Empire of Zul since the ocean surrrounding both islands are prettt much connected by collapsed terrain plunged to the depths of the ocean floor)
    - Vrykul megazone (includes Stormheim,Kultiras,Howling Fjord) the Human settlement
    - Ulduar pre-Ulduar settlement (Dwarven race,Gnome and Mechagnomes)

There will be different starting zone and will be like Broken Isle where you may start leveling from any of the zones and culminates at Zin-Azshari.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:15 AM.

After the WC3:R announcement some friends and I got talking, just bullshit “shoulda/coulda/woulda’ about WoW, and that it would’ve, stemming from WC3, made some sense to have 4 factions; Forsaken, Alliance, Night Elf, and Horde. It was a fun little verbal fan-fiction, but with some of the talk here, I can kind of see it, but Blizzard would have to blur the cross faction restrictions in order to implement it. I don’t think it’s likely mind you, but not as impossible as I once thought.

For everyone that complains about the bad writing, I think saying there will be peace, is far worse writing, I just don’t see the Night Elves being “okay” with anyone from the Horde, much less Tyrande. She seems like she’d be all “guilty by association” and I wouldn’t blame her. However it was just one tree that got burned down, so she’s over-reacting.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    After the WC3:R announcement some friends and I got talking, just bullshit “shoulda/coulda/woulda’ about WoW, and that it would’ve, stemming from WC3, made some sense to have 4 factions; Forsaken, Alliance, Night Elf, and Horde. It was a fun little verbal fan-fiction, but with some of the talk here, I can kind of see it, but Blizzard would have to blur the cross faction restrictions in order to implement it. I don’t think it’s likely mind you, but not as impossible as I once thought.

For everyone that complains about the bad writing, I think saying there will be peace, is far worse writing, I just don’t see the Night Elves being “okay” with anyone from the Horde, much less Tyrande. She seems like she’d be all “guilty by association” and I wouldn’t blame her. However it was just one tree that got burned down, so she’s over-reacting.
    It makes sound and logical sense.
    Actually the game will stay as 2 faction in an Ancient Kalimdor expac.

But they will have multi directional,multiperspective story telling.

Sylvanas Allies will cover the Black Empire (Black Empire will be neutral towaeds her or even friendly because she wields the dagger)
    NE will cover Lowborne(they' will unlock the Dark Troll allied race or probably player customization option- tackles a quest of how they began worshipping Elune and transition from Dark Trolls to Kaldorei)
    Highborne present day sub culture will represent themselves as Highborne using Highborne character visuals, finishing the quest allows you to permanently access Highborne character customization.
    Humans,KT and Gilneans will play as Azothan or Vrykul and allow you to unlock Vrykul ala Game of Thrones look as player customization option

Lowborne aka Darnassian NEs are reclusive, isolationist thus they are outcast and considered the lowest part of Kaldorei Caste, of all the present day kaldorei culture they are the least refined and savage. Blizz is steering them in that direction thanks to Sylvanas burning Teldrassil.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:11 AM.