10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291735/...heritage-armor

Fuck yes, Worgen are next like many of us suspected. Can't wait to go back in Gilneas for the questline after so many years! (it's not confirmed but come on, where else would their questline be)
    I know it's not likely but I hope for a Gilneas Warfont or at least another bg for 8.2.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't really need any faction splintering, just some end to the current faction war, don't ask me how that works cause I don't know).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm very curious as to where 8.3 is going to take us. So many interesting and relevant leads so far! Shadowlands, Dragon Isles, Ny'alotha, Silvermoon... It could be any of those! Or something else entirely.
    Revamped Gilneas zone. With a Kezan Warfront. Doesn't make much sense but I want to revisit those areas.

Does anyone else think blizzard should add an instant adventure system? Teleports you and a group of people around to random old zones yo do quests, bosses, invasions etc. Being in Ghostlands then being teleported to Gilneas etc. Maybe even PvP ones.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this, and I'm more than happy with it. N'zoth shouldn't be wasted so soon!
    I think Silvermoon and Dragon Isles are the most likely.

I also doubt it will happen buy I kinda want Nzoth to be free for a couple xpacs. 9.0 is Karesh with playable Ethereals.

10.0 is Death themed.

11.0 is Hour of Twilight/ Black Empire with Nzoth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We don't really need any faction splintering, just some end to the current faction war, don't ask me how that works cause I don't know).
    Faction splintering is for storytelling device only. Players will stay Horde or Alliance.

They will be given multi-directional real time story telling happening simultaneously similar to the Saurfang/Baine quest or the Crucible of storm cosmetic item)

So basically it's a 2 for one perspective of an event. You get to see several PoV from the perspective of.. happening on one particular event.

Sylvanas loyalist will tackle the inner workings of Black Empire and the then existing conflict between old gods themselves.

Kaldorei civilization has two culture but all elves starts out at Zin-Azshari.

Empire of Zul - Darkspear tribe, Zandalari Trolls and Mogu Allied race.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so that's what I was saying then: compared to the first patch, Nazjatar looks MUCH better now. The critics were about the previous version of it, which didn't have a lot of life on the floor nor any vibrant colours.
    I just wish they would add Moss to the Aszuna buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What better way to end it, than splitting them?

Faction conflict is fine, the prattling on and on about it being bad, is the bad part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post

Faction conflict is fine, the prattling on and on about it being bad, is the bad part.
    No, it's unnecessary and shouldn't be removed. I don't mind the factions working together(In terms of LFG and so forth). Just still be separate identities. The whole split narrative thing doesn't sound good at all, it's bad enough for Alliance to do the Uldir raid and well some of the more uninformed players don't know why they're there. Shouldn't happen again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wow nazjatar looks much better now. Awesome, really glad they listened about the lighting and bioluminescence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wow nazjatar looks much better now. Awesome, really glad they listened about the lighting and bioluminescence
    Can you or someone else make a video? I dont have the time to play through the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Can you or someone else make a video? I dont have the time to play through the intro.
    I’m not sure when I’ll be logging back in. I don’t go on PTR often because I don’t wanna play through content before it’s released, that’s a pretty fast way for me to burn out early. A majority of my time is spent raiding so I like to have content to play through that I haven’t yet completed. Only logged in because I heard it had been updated.

However I’m sure people could get pictures or something. There were 1 or 2 pictures posted a page or two ago that show a lighting improvement and additional bioluminescence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I’m not sure when I’ll be logging back in. I don’t go on PTR often because I don’t wanna play through content before it’s released, that’s a pretty fast way for me to burn out early. A majority of my time is spent raiding so I like to have content to play through that I haven’t yet completed. Only logged in because I heard it had been updated.

However I’m sure people could get pictures or something. There were 1 or 2 pictures posted a page or two ago that show a lighting improvement and additional bioluminescence.
    I had hoped that MMO-C or WoWhead would do comparisons but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I just wish they would add Moss to the Aszuna buildings.
    They're not exactly identical, they have those dark blue roofs with golden parts, and are more elegant than in Aszuna. They use the same base model but with a small twist. They have corals, and under-the-sea stuff on it as well! But yeah, they could always use a little more moss! Zin'azshari looks gorgeous though now they've added the ground 3D elements. It's covered in bright pink/fushia seagrass of some kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not exactly identical, they have those dark blue roofs with golden parts, and are more elegant than in Aszuna. They use the same base model but with a small twist. They have corals, and under-the-sea stuff on it as well! But yeah, they could always use a little more moss! Zin'azshari looks gorgeous though now they've added the ground 3D elements. It's covered in bright pink/fushia seagrass of some kind.
    Nice. Too bad the content in the zone isn't anything special. We were promised something new, but it seems the same as Argus to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also off topic, but I average almost 6 posts a day since the time I created my account here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post

I always had the idea that the separation of faction by continent was mostly to end the expansion in the sense of "Classic", minor conflict here and there, but no a full all out war, most likely the skirmishes pushed by Worgen / NE in the Alliance and Forsaken / Maghar Orcs /BE? in the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They easily could if they used a more realistic scale for it. It'd probably be rather boring to look at, though.
    eh, that'd just fuck with the scale of everything in the rest of the world.

they make one city the size of a real city, how bad is that gonna stick out? very badly.

wouldn't want a city expansion unless it's an alien city planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Azshara comments and text on her fight, i assumed that we didn't get to kill her at the end, but in wowhead, they added some archivements and one of it give you this title:

"Famed Slayer of Azshara"

So i guess, she's going down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Lorthemar's VO for 8.2 is terrible. Sounds nothing like him. Its funny. If you click on him you can hear is old deeper voice dialogue, and then when he talks it sounds jarring. They need to rerecord that. Or not play it at all. It would be better for him to have no VO than to have that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a large overhaul or redesign of the two faction system, as others have mentioned. I'll push the idea farther and suggest that the horde and alliance split will be broken to open cross faction play. It alleviates many current issues with respect to balance and population asymmetries.
    We will probably see a plurality of factions, but player boundaries will exist only for things like World PVP and story elements.

I think cross faction play is a good idea in general, and Blizzard does seem to be laying the ground work with the current story arc. Its also important classic be available at the same time for people who are attached to that aspect of WoW. Some risks and changes need to happen to breathe life back into the game. Classic gives them that cover and safety to reinvsion the game.

The two faction system has worked well for WoW no doubt, but its become more of a nuisance for many players. Generally speaking, any mechanic that limits player choice is difficult to justify, especially in an mmo.
    Last edited by benting; 2019-05-18 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Clarified

10+ Year Old Account
    They fixed the duration of Nazjatar followers. They now last indefinitely until you select another one or leave the zone.

Any hints in 8.2 PTR what could 8.3 be?