10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post
    Yes, Thrall's reintroduction was nice. I only hope they don't make him green Jesus again, but a part of the team. His interaction with his sister Geya'rah should be interesting if Blizzard cares to do it right.

Outland falling apart(even if very slowly) was my impression, too. It might be the hint of a future storyline(along with AU Draenor dying), or just a reminder that this place isn't forgotten and that something happens there(as many items starting quests in the Island Expeditions are). One way or another, this place has potential.
    Ideally Outland is still relevant in the story but background or they'll do something with it. Weather Blizzard intended to bring attention to the place is another matter. And yes I liked Thrall's introduction(Even as Alliance) minus the tinfoil hat theories that came about from this cinematic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Speaking of that cinematic, I wonder if Blizzard wasn't hinting anything about Outland when Saurfang mentioning it in comparison to the Horde(As in dying).
    Outland has been dying all this time, it doesn't mean it will crumble suddenly, it will take a long while.

Saurfang just used it as metaphor to say it's may look right, but it isn't.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Thrall's reintroduction was nice. I only hope they don't make him green Jesus again, but a part of the team. His interaction with his sister Geya'rah should be interesting if Blizzard cares to do it right.

Outland falling apart(even if very slowly) was my impression, too. It might be the hint of a future storyline(along with AU Draenor dying), or just a reminder that this place isn't forgotten and that something happens there(as many items starting quests in the Island Expeditions are). One way or another, this place has potential.
    I don't think they'll "green Jesus" him again, he says in the cinematic he won't lead the Horde again. I think it's more that for the Horde specifically, there's probably going to major looking into how a Warchief is selected, if they even continue with that style. At least, that is my take from the little breadcrumbs Blizzard is leaving us. I could be totally wrong.

Your mention of the Islands quests reminds me that I need to take a deeper dive again into the lore that's occurring in BFA. I was so busy with school, but now have much more time (albeit still a little busy). I gotta get back into the game and see what's up.

Is the upcoming raid meant to be the Antorus of BFA? It feels more like the Tomb of BFA but the reason I ask is because if we still have one big final raid to wait for in BFA, that would make BFA essentially longer than Legion which feels surprising to me considering Legion was really great and while I personally have enjoyed BFA, it hasn't gone over as well with the playerbase in general.

Emerald nightmare - Uldir
    Nighthold - Battle for Dazar'alor
    Trial of Valor - Crucible (i know ToV was before NH but putting these next to each other cause they're mini raids)
    Tomb of Sargeras - Eternal Palace
    Antorus - ??

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Is the upcoming raid meant to be the Antorus of BFA? It feels more like the Tomb of BFA but the reason I ask is because if we still have one big final raid to wait for in BFA, that would make BFA essentially longer than Legion which feels surprising to me considering Legion was really great and while I personally have enjoyed BFA, it hasn't gone over as well with the playerbase in general.

Emerald nightmare - Uldir
    Nighthold - Battle for Dazar'alor
    Trial of Valor - Crucible (i know ToV was before NH but putting these next to each other cause they're mini raids)
    Tomb of Sargeras - Eternal Palace
    Antorus - ??
    Err sure.. lad? :P Anyone besides Nyel would now after Ions statement that we will see, who the endboss of BfA, when we fought Azshara and saw her Cinematic.

They just want to play the suprise card plus maybe and big "Wow!"-moment.

I doubt the final boss will surprise me much. Because I'm pretty sure the final big bad of BfA is N'zoth himself.

Would suck, yeah. But maybe the introduction of his Raid and content zone will be awesome enough like the Argus reveal.

I still hope while the chains break an N'Zoth breaks free, that then a "Wrathgate-Suprise" will show up and we have to let N'Zoth go, since we got weakend by Azshara sucking our Azerite and the forces on Nazjatar being generally to weak to fight and follow him.

And by the way, does anyone wonder what Nathanos is doing while we etablish our camp in the Nazjatar Intro Questline?
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-05-25 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post

<snip>

And by the way, does anyone wonder what Nathanos is doing while we etablish our camp in the Nazjatar Intro Questline?

I guess working on Sylvanas's plan, as he walks off into the water wall with Xal'atath in hand right after we 'arrive' at Nazjatar, saying he's got a mission to do. Maybe the intro-cinematic is going to explain it a bit more?

I hope. Also I wonder if Ashvane is on the ship aswell.

Ashvane being there would be kind of strange, I think she'll show up in Nazjatar, because she went there ahead of the rest to lay a trap for both the Alliance and the Horde disloyals. I mean, the player and the important NPCs know she's on Sylvanas's side, but what would the grunts think about a Kul Tiran being on the ship and then attacking them later? That would just mean they'd think Sylvanas lost control of her, which may be bad optics that can be avoided.

On the other hand, maybe she's got some trick too that she needs to perform for the fleet to actually arrive where it's supposed to go, so who knows really?

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    On the other hand, maybe she's got some trick too that she needs to perform for the fleet to actually arrive where it's supposed to go, so who knows really?
    It's Xal'atath that guides the Horde fleet to the right place.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It's Xal'atath that guides the Horde fleet to the right place.
    Yes, I know. I was just thinking about an excuse for Ashvane to be there on the Horde ship itself. ^^

Yes, I know. I was just thinking about an excuse for Ashvane to be there on the Horde ship itself. ^^
    Was Ashvane in the Horde ship?

I thought she just had appeared in Nazjatar for no reason...

Come to think of it, Ashvane seems like a plot point disconnected from the rest of the story. Why Sylvanas sprung her out of prison if in the end it's Xal'atath that leads the fleet to Azshara?
    Whatever...

Was Ashvane in the Horde ship?

I thought she just had appeared in Nazjatar for no reason...

Come to think of it, Ashvane seems like a plot point disconnected from the rest of the story. Why Sylvanas sprung her out of prison if in the end it's Xal'atath that leads the fleet to Azshara?
    No, she wasn't but the poster above me was wondering if she'd be there and even though I think it would not make sense for her to be on the ship, maybe Blizz want to show her coming with us.

My guess is she is a trap for the Alliance and the Horde disloyal and was the best for that job because of her deal with Azshara.
    But maybe they'll still explain it a bit more, because for now she's not really useful and doesn't actually need to be there at all... except as a raid boss, but that could have been done without Sylvanas breaking her out of prison. Have the Naga break her out in a small questline when their 'big' attacks begin for both sides to see and you have the same result.

because for now she's not really useful and doesn't actually need to be there at all...
    Yes! That's the problem I have with her inclusion in this patch. It seems like Blizzard just wants to off the character, but that's a waste of a good villain. I'd rather leave her in prison and bring her back in the future than having her be freed only to become a raid boss that has nothing to do with all of her previous appearances.
    Whatever...

Yes! That's the problem I have with her inclusion in this patch. It seems like Blizzard just wants to off the character, but that's a waste of a good villain. I'd rather leave her in prison and bring her back in the future than having her be freed only to become a raid boss that has nothing to do with all of her previous appearances.
    Yes. I hoped for female Gallywix with some Van Cleef vibes.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes. I hoped for female Gallywix with some Van Cleef vibes.
    We do have Vanessa VanCleef and Gallywix for this. Maybe Blizzard could have used her more, but they storyline can only be such long. Her end is kinda fitting.

By the way: Am I the only one who hopes Vanessa gets some spotlight in future expansions? Like starting another rebellion, or just corruption?

We do have Vanessa VanCleef and Gallywix for this. Maybe Blizzard could have used her more, but they storyline can only be such long. Her end is kinda fitting.

By the way: Am I the only one who hopes Vanessa gets some spotlight in future expansions? Like starting another rebellion, or just corruption?
    Seeding various villains to be used when needed would be good for the franchise. Ashvane could be way more interesting in a few expansions than now as yet another monster raid boss.
    Whatever...

5+ Year Old Account
    This is kinda random but, we've had a new class every other expansion so far right?

TBC
    Wrath - Death Knight
    Cata
    MoP - Monk
    WoD
    Legion - Demonhunter
    BfA
    9.0 - ?

IF it does end up being some Tinker class I hope it's got some Iron Man-ness to it. I was mulling it over with myself and feel this is the only way it'd make me interested lol

I'd rather Dark Ranger though, but I'd be happy with a sorts of Iron-Man Tinker (or at least a spec) as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This is kinda random but, we've had a new class every other expansion so far right?

TBC
    Wrath - Death Knight
    Cata
    MoP - Monk
    WoD
    Legion - Demonhunter
    BfA
    9.0 - ?

IF it does end up being some Tinker class I hope it's got some Iron Man-ness to it. I was mulling it over with myself and feel this is the only way it'd make me interested lol

I'd rather Dark Ranger though, but I'd be happy with a sorts of Iron-Man Tinker (or at least a spec) as well.
    Yes. It cycles between adding a new race(s) and then a new class, with the exception of MoP where they added both a race and a class. I feel like tinker should be their last class if it's going to be added. They should add more specs (like a tank spec for shaman, or a time spec for mages) or sub-classes, or just focus on fleshing out the current classes
    Last edited by Merryck; 2019-05-26 at 08:08 AM.