Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Eh, I'm not so sure Sylvanas will be the final boss. I'm sort of the mindset she's going to take off before being deposed, and we'll have to deal with her another day. I feel it's much more likely N'zoth is the final boss of BfA. (Because I don't want him to be dragged out into the next expansion, honestly. I want 9.0 to be something new and fresh, not more Old Gods and Void crap. Let it rest for a while.)
    The void has hardly been touched like at all. Get a little of it and people are going nuts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

waow, that leak is fucking stupid, the bad thing is i can see happen because its blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Most realistic answer for what happens going forward is that both factions split into "we want peace" and "we want war" groups. They are already segregating the Night Elves and Worgen together (Genn being the sole exception, but with how much he's being shoved into the story he might ditch Anduin and Jaina for a big moment) as well as the Forsaken and Bilgewater Goblins as the warhawk groups of their respective factions.

Mag'har are closely tied to Goblins/seem to like Sylvanas so they may be a part of the Horde group, don't know who would go with the Nelves and Worgen.
    In BfA Blizzcon 2018 panel, there was a mention of someone in the Alliance dying. It might be Genn who will try to save someone. The only reason why an NPC is being given a lot of screen time is because:
    -They will be gone for a few expac then return at further.
    - They will retire and be killed.
    - They will be prominent because they are still necessary for next expac/storyblock to further progress the story.

Actually I think the reason why they scratched Eldrethalas was because it will be more cohesive if they place it in the Ordered Azeroth or Ancient Kalimdor and makes more sense.

I'm just curious if somebody posted/leaked/speculated something similar to mine since I don't check reddit that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but they will have figureheads that are based around the most war-hungry groups in each faction. Tyrande and whoever-leads-Forsaken-after-Sylvanas (hint: it's Nathanos) will be those two.
    One way of gaining peace is by dissolving both faction in a sense splinter them in half. I believe the timing why Blizz released WC3 reforge is not just for nostalgia trip ,same with Classic but with an inherent purpose. WC3R may signify the 4 faction split but in a sense the game stays the same only to give players multiperspective simultaneuous storyline similar to the now introduced player option so a character or player has a non-linear view of one event.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but they will have figureheads that are based around the most war-hungry groups in each faction. Tyrande and whoever-leads-Forsaken-after-Sylvanas (hint: it's Nathanos) will be those two.
    One way of gaining peace is by dissolving both faction in a sense splinter them in half. I believe the timing why Blizz released WC3 reforge is not just for nostalgia trip ,same with Classic but with an inherent purpose. WC3R may signify the 4 faction split but in a sense the game stays the same only to give players multiperspective simultaneuous storyline similar to the now introduced player option so a character or player has a non-linear view of one event.

By removing NE from the Alliance they will once again represent the lowborne of the Kaldorei Civilization and Elunian Worship. In a way the Burning of Teldrassil is really an intention because there is no existing story element for the current NE's to defect the Grand Alliance.

The other three Elven races will represent the Highborne society which are present in Rise of Azshara.

Basically Ordered Azeroth would with it's biggest landmass could even have sveral subzones instead of the usual 6. Heck it could even be 9 or 12.

-Empire of Zul (covers the council of Troll, God King Dazar, several troll tribes like Drakkari,Amani and Sandfury)
    -Black Morass (includes Swamp of Sorrows and Blated Lands, peobably even Deadwin Pass and Karazhan but they may say it didn't exist in Ordered Azeroth,the Unsundered)
    -Zin-Azshari (Includes Suramar, Nazjatar,Vash'ir)
    - Silithus+Uldum+Tanaris as one zone (Southwestern Kalimdor)
    -Darkshore+Ashenvale+Felwood+Mt Hyjal as one megazone.
    -Pandarian Empire (could be coexisting with Empire of Zul since the ocean surrrounding both islands are prettt much connected by collapsed terrain plunged to the depths of the ocean floor)
    - Vrykul megazone (includes Stormheim,Kultiras,Howling Fjord) the Human settlement
    - Ulduar pre-Ulduar settlement (Dwarven race,Gnome and Mechagnomes)

There will be different starting zone and will be like Broken Isle where you may start leveling from any of the zones and culminates at Zin-Azshari.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:15 AM.

After the WC3:R announcement some friends and I got talking, just bullshit “shoulda/coulda/woulda’ about WoW, and that it would’ve, stemming from WC3, made some sense to have 4 factions; Forsaken, Alliance, Night Elf, and Horde. It was a fun little verbal fan-fiction, but with some of the talk here, I can kind of see it, but Blizzard would have to blur the cross faction restrictions in order to implement it. I don’t think it’s likely mind you, but not as impossible as I once thought.

For everyone that complains about the bad writing, I think saying there will be peace, is far worse writing, I just don’t see the Night Elves being “okay” with anyone from the Horde, much less Tyrande. She seems like she’d be all “guilty by association” and I wouldn’t blame her. However it was just one tree that got burned down, so she’s over-reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    After the WC3:R announcement some friends and I got talking, just bullshit “shoulda/coulda/woulda’ about WoW, and that it would’ve, stemming from WC3, made some sense to have 4 factions; Forsaken, Alliance, Night Elf, and Horde. It was a fun little verbal fan-fiction, but with some of the talk here, I can kind of see it, but Blizzard would have to blur the cross faction restrictions in order to implement it. I don’t think it’s likely mind you, but not as impossible as I once thought.

For everyone that complains about the bad writing, I think saying there will be peace, is far worse writing, I just don’t see the Night Elves being “okay” with anyone from the Horde, much less Tyrande. She seems like she’d be all “guilty by association” and I wouldn’t blame her. However it was just one tree that got burned down, so she’s over-reacting.
    It makes sound and logical sense.
    Actually the game will stay as 2 faction in an Ancient Kalimdor expac.

But they will have multi directional,multiperspective story telling.

Sylvanas Allies will cover the Black Empire (Black Empire will be neutral towaeds her or even friendly because she wields the dagger)
    NE will cover Lowborne(they' will unlock the Dark Troll allied race or probably player customization option- tackles a quest of how they began worshipping Elune and transition from Dark Trolls to Kaldorei)
    Highborne present day sub culture will represent themselves as Highborne using Highborne character visuals, finishing the quest allows you to permanently access Highborne character customization.
    Humans,KT and Gilneans will play as Azothan or Vrykul and allow you to unlock Vrykul ala Game of Thrones look as player customization option

Lowborne aka Darnassian NEs are reclusive, isolationist thus they are outcast and considered the lowest part of Kaldorei Caste, of all the present day kaldorei culture they are the least refined and savage. Blizz is steering them in that direction thanks to Sylvanas burning Teldrassil.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291735/...heritage-armor

Fuck yes, Worgen are next like many of us suspected. Can't wait to go back in Gilneas for the questline after so many years! (it's not confirmed but come on, where else would their questline be)
    I know it's not likely but I hope for a Gilneas Warfont or at least another bg for 8.2.5.

We don't really need any faction splintering, just some end to the current faction war, don't ask me how that works cause I don't know).

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm very curious as to where 8.3 is going to take us. So many interesting and relevant leads so far! Shadowlands, Dragon Isles, Ny'alotha, Silvermoon... It could be any of those! Or something else entirely.
    Revamped Gilneas zone. With a Kezan Warfront. Doesn't make much sense but I want to revisit those areas.

Does anyone else think blizzard should add an instant adventure system? Teleports you and a group of people around to random old zones yo do quests, bosses, invasions etc. Being in Ghostlands then being teleported to Gilneas etc. Maybe even PvP ones.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this, and I'm more than happy with it. N'zoth shouldn't be wasted so soon!
    I think Silvermoon and Dragon Isles are the most likely.

I also doubt it will happen buy I kinda want Nzoth to be free for a couple xpacs. 9.0 is Karesh with playable Ethereals.

10.0 is Death themed.

11.0 is Hour of Twilight/ Black Empire with Nzoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We don't really need any faction splintering, just some end to the current faction war, don't ask me how that works cause I don't know).
    Faction splintering is for storytelling device only. Players will stay Horde or Alliance.

They will be given multi-directional real time story telling happening simultaneously similar to the Saurfang/Baine quest or the Crucible of storm cosmetic item)

So basically it's a 2 for one perspective of an event. You get to see several PoV from the perspective of.. happening on one particular event.

Sylvanas loyalist will tackle the inner workings of Black Empire and the then existing conflict between old gods themselves.

Kaldorei civilization has two culture but all elves starts out at Zin-Azshari.

Empire of Zul - Darkspear tribe, Zandalari Trolls and Mogu Allied race.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-18 at 02:23 AM.

Yeah, so that's what I was saying then: compared to the first patch, Nazjatar looks MUCH better now. The critics were about the previous version of it, which didn't have a lot of life on the floor nor any vibrant colours.
    I just wish they would add Moss to the Aszuna buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What better way to end it, than splitting them?

Faction conflict is fine, the prattling on and on about it being bad, is the bad part.

Faction conflict is fine, the prattling on and on about it being bad, is the bad part.
    No, it's unnecessary and shouldn't be removed. I don't mind the factions working together(In terms of LFG and so forth). Just still be separate identities. The whole split narrative thing doesn't sound good at all, it's bad enough for Alliance to do the Uldir raid and well some of the more uninformed players don't know why they're there. Shouldn't happen again.

Wow nazjatar looks much better now. Awesome, really glad they listened about the lighting and bioluminescence

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wow nazjatar looks much better now. Awesome, really glad they listened about the lighting and bioluminescence
    Can you or someone else make a video? I dont have the time to play through the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Can you or someone else make a video? I dont have the time to play through the intro.
    I’m not sure when I’ll be logging back in. I don’t go on PTR often because I don’t wanna play through content before it’s released, that’s a pretty fast way for me to burn out early. A majority of my time is spent raiding so I like to have content to play through that I haven’t yet completed. Only logged in because I heard it had been updated.

However I’m sure people could get pictures or something. There were 1 or 2 pictures posted a page or two ago that show a lighting improvement and additional bioluminescence.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I’m not sure when I’ll be logging back in. I don’t go on PTR often because I don’t wanna play through content before it’s released, that’s a pretty fast way for me to burn out early. A majority of my time is spent raiding so I like to have content to play through that I haven’t yet completed. Only logged in because I heard it had been updated.

However I’m sure people could get pictures or something. There were 1 or 2 pictures posted a page or two ago that show a lighting improvement and additional bioluminescence.
    I had hoped that MMO-C or WoWhead would do comparisons but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I just wish they would add Moss to the Aszuna buildings.
    They're not exactly identical, they have those dark blue roofs with golden parts, and are more elegant than in Aszuna. They use the same base model but with a small twist. They have corals, and under-the-sea stuff on it as well! But yeah, they could always use a little more moss! Zin'azshari looks gorgeous though now they've added the ground 3D elements. It's covered in bright pink/fushia seagrass of some kind.

They're not exactly identical, they have those dark blue roofs with golden parts, and are more elegant than in Aszuna. They use the same base model but with a small twist. They have corals, and under-the-sea stuff on it as well! But yeah, they could always use a little more moss! Zin'azshari looks gorgeous though now they've added the ground 3D elements. It's covered in bright pink/fushia seagrass of some kind.
    Nice. Too bad the content in the zone isn't anything special. We were promised something new, but it seems the same as Argus to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also off topic, but I average almost 6 posts a day since the time I created my account here.

I always had the idea that the separation of faction by continent was mostly to end the expansion in the sense of "Classic", minor conflict here and there, but no a full all out war, most likely the skirmishes pushed by Worgen / NE in the Alliance and Forsaken / Maghar Orcs /BE? in the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They easily could if they used a more realistic scale for it. It'd probably be rather boring to look at, though.
    eh, that'd just fuck with the scale of everything in the rest of the world.

they make one city the size of a real city, how bad is that gonna stick out? very badly.

wouldn't want a city expansion unless it's an alien city planet.