25th of june is still teh best bet. While 18th is possible, given the that the raid opens 2 weeks after 8.2 it would clash with Independence day holiday from the devs, and they have expressed multiple times how little they enjoy feeling forced to work during a holiday, and a new raid opening will certainly mean a lot of work as all the bugs come to the forefront.

Would be interesting if it came the 18th though, would certainly be the biggest surprise so far.

Yeah, 25/26th is like 99%. We had Season warning this week (and week before?) and now a release candidate.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Can you please tell me where it says that? Other than "Alliance players could quest in Highmountain".
    I mean, even logistically, only one (person or group, but unlikely faction-agnostic) could have recovered the Hammer, or other Pillars for that matter.
    Because it's not stated otherwise. We got both Horde and Alliance for example interacting with Nightborn in Suramar and sending their troops. Did we had to have clearly stated that both factions stopped Nightmare in Val'sharah or Skovold in Stormheim? No, we just assume it was unified effort (like everywhere else), and until something like Chronicles arrive to clarify, this is how it is.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-15 at 09:14 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorproc View Post
    Patch 8.2 PTR - Build 30827: Release Candidate
    This is on the front page, that its on the way to PTR
    What does this mean for potential release date of patch 8.2?
    Not much at this point. All signs pointed to 25th before that already.

i dont understand how people didnt know the patch would release either on june 25 or july 2nd? We've known about shadowbringers early access date for quite a while now

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    i dont understand how people didnt know the patch would release either on june 25 or july 2nd? We've known about shadowbringers early access date for quite a while now
    Probably the same people that tried to wave their "the end is near" signs by trying to argue that there would be no flying in Nazjatar because it was a new zone. Or that Azerite would not change the entire expansion.

Cant wait for flying will make alts and leveling soooo much less tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Well, there is a pretty good argument against july 2nd. June 25th, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    To be fair, i suppose the main point that made 25th the most liekly was the confirmation that the raid would open 2 weeks after 8.2.
    Once that happened everything fell into place with squishing Shadowbringers between 2 large WoW events, and classic releasing just after Azshara was available on LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    yeah july 2nd is a bit hard with 4th of july but even if they didnt make june 25, no way they're delaying the patch while shadowbringers' early access and actual launch go by.

We should have the patch trailer dropping Tuesday/Wednesday.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    https://wow.tools/files/#search=expa...ort=0&desc=asc

And so... it begins.

9.0 confirmed lol
    Okay then

I am intrigued. Care to elaborate on what i am looking at?
    I assume next expansion loading screens, or logos or something, but is there more to it?
    Like an actual picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Okay then

I am intrigued. Care to elaborate on what i am looking at?
    I assume next expansion loading screens, or logos or something, but is there more to it?
    Like an actual picture?
    No, that's it. Just filenames.

No, that's it. Just filenames.
    Ohh, okay then.

Nice way to segue into next xpac discussion.

Personally i think it will be Black empire themed, and it will have a old world revamp to go with it. (Not on the same scale as Cataclysm where everything changed)
    But instead taking a few zones, say Plaguelands or Tanaris and giving them a new coat of paint and putting the endgame content there.

Selling points will be talent revamp and levelling revamp.

https://wow.tools/files/#search=expa...ort=0&desc=asc

And so... it begins.

9.0 confirmed lol
    Dammit now I kinda want a station like Babylon 5 in WoW...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yep, blizzard didn't wanted to give space to other mmorpg, most of the current guys at the wow team are such drama queens
    ...No it's just a smart tactic to compete against the other MMO.....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Or just coincidence. Can't throw a stone these days without hitting the release of some big WoW competitor or other multiplayer game.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Dammit now I kinda want a station like Babylon 5 in WoW...
    Well, there is already an Army of Light in WoW with a human in command. So anything is possible.

Or just coincidence. Can't throw a stone these days without hitting the release of some big WoW competitor or other multiplayer game.
    Not a coincidence at all. Blizzard ALWAYS do it.
    Last edited by Escepticus; 2019-06-15 at 02:56 PM.