Today we are not out of the reach of another PTR build and some Blue Posts. All hopes are up.

But by the way, I was just thinking.. since Jaina is the main figure in Nazjatar, this means Derek is in safe distance to every Proudmooe? For me the sleeper agent-story looks not like it will happen.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Today we are not out of the reach of another PTR build and some Blue Posts. All hopes are up.

But by the way, I was just thinking.. since Jaina is the main figure in Nazjatar, this means Derek is in safe distance to every Proudmooe? For me the sleeper agent-story looks not like it will happen.
    I wouldn't put that out just yet.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Okay, probably true, but a Sleeper Agent Derek is just pretty boring.. okay if he is just the tool to successful kill someone and then is shut down.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wouldn't put that out just yet.
    Perhaps the next chapter related to Derek will be discussed in 8.2.5

I got a feeling that a submarine from Mechagon and Goblins will saved the trapped Heroes in Eternal Palace.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Okay, probably true, but a Sleeper Agent Derek is just pretty boring.. okay if he is just the tool to successful kill someone and then is shut down.
    Boring, expected, and shoehorned.

Sounds legit.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    Classic:
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)
    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Warchief
    The oompth disappears when you hit 50 HoA since a lot of the World Quests offer Azerite which become pointless once you're capped. Again concordance was bad because even progressing you couldn't really feel it unless you procced it, that and pacing of its leveling was worse in Legion then Azerite ever was.
    AzP will be relevant once again due to Heart Essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Boring, expected, and shoehorned.

Sounds legit.
    It works in Sylvanas's favor and it's just the kinda thing she would plan, it's deceptive and not something you'd see someone like Saurfang,Baine or even Lorthemar would do.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It's so dry it puts the Atacama Desert to shame.
    I'm hyped as ever, motivated as ever to play but at the same time there's this forced slog in news right now. Rather conflicting.
    I know what you mean, I feel like it's more fun playing wow when stuff is showing through the pipeline and people are actively discussing what sorts of things they're looking forward to experiencing.

- - - Updated - - -

It works in Sylvanas's favor and it's just the kinda thing she would plan, it's deceptive and not something you'd see someone like Saurfang,Baine or even Lorthemar would do.
    It's just dumb because it's one of those "no one sees it coming because Blizzard intentionally hides any give-aways for the chance to discover it".

By no one I'm talking about the characters in the story. We've no indication at all if the mind-control Sylvanas even happened or not and there hasn't been any indication since.

Plus, I like to think when Derek gets seen by Calia, that whether he is mind-controlled or not can be found out, I mean Priests are all about the mind aren't they?

It just makes for a boring and expected narrative. "oh no, she actually did mind control him" "wow he kills katherine (or jaina) such drama" like I'll be as unsurprised as I was over Rastakhan's death.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Nope. this thread's pretty dry right now, Blizzard's gotta start releasing 8.2 and then get 8.2.5 up on PTR!
    I thought you guys said 8.2 was releasing in June?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    June 25 /10char
    Mage in <TF> on Hyjal

I believe I always said mid-late june, not that it makes a huge difference anyway.

Why does it matter to you? You seem pretty obsessed with what Blizzard is doing just to shit talk them.

That is a very confident thing to post ten days into June.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Why bother, he'll accuse you of taking anything Blizzard gives
    #TeamLegion

Especially given that we just got the season end notice.

This thread is entertaining as hell sometimes with their optimism and pipe-dreams.

A June release would require an announcement this week. Like, today.

This thread is entertaining as hell sometimes with their optimism and pipe-dreams.

A June release would require an announcement this week. Like, today.
    Not really. They've announced patch releases typically the week prior.

Why bother, he'll accuse you of taking anything Blizzard gives
    I'm not sure what relevance this has. Anything to keep this thread alive though eh?

Sure "anything" not like if we saw some Cinematics and stuff, there would easly be new stuff to speculate about. Also let's mention 8.2.5 and .3. Sure anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Making this so the people from the BFA speculation thread have somewhere to chat and discuss future patches. If it takes off, and mods allow, might even turn it into the patch thread until we have some kind of idea about 9.0, then this thread can die.

Made this post in the other thread, but I'm going to copy it.

I think other than the necklace being meh compared to the artifact weapons, the biggest bummer is the lack of an end game launch zone. Though Blizzard might have been better off saving Suramar for 7.1, with the story contuniation in 7.1.5 with the raid. There was enough launch content to have fun in Legion even without Suramar for 2-4 months imo.

Im kinda hoping thats what blizzard is doing this time. Instead of the cool story zone in 8.0 like Legion at launch, its coming in 8.1. Nazjatar zone. New dungeon. 8.1.5 is the raid and the final chapters of the questline for the zone. How epic would that be for an 8.1 patch?
    Are we still speculating on 8.2?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.