Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's already been bloody hinted at like TWICE. Once with Xe'ra and second with Yrel with her Lightbound faction on Alt Draenor. The road has already been paved for that already.

You're the one who seems to care about how flawed Wow is and mentioning Vanilla like twice when the discussion was mostly over and not to mention insulting someone via their avatar.
    Xera and Yrel have literally added like 10% of lore.

Not enough to give us an entire Lightbound Exp.

Also I'm not sure how they could make it work if Lightbounds are even in the Alliance faction and probably will be in the Undeath one.

" it used to be a mess "

Ahahahahhaahah

Really are you writing this after see Antorus Lore and BfA Lore? WoW.

Seems like you guys are the alt-yrel of the forums mhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiPlays View Post
    Just stop arguing with that guy, who is an obvious troll. Report him for derailing and ignore him. His college comment alone disqualified him from any kind of objective discussion.
    It also fires back at him, which makes it rather entertaining.
    But you're right, putting him on ignore and reporting is the best course of action. There's no arguing with someone valuing feels above facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Ey, mine too. Would be a good date indeed.
    Then here's hoping! And an early Happy Birthday to ya'll! :3
    Think most of us would be surprised if it turned out to be later than the 25th, given all the signs pointing to that date.

Also a " Zealotry Light Lovers " xpac could easily fall in the same " Sargeras Reasoning " that is better to cleanse the entire universe rather than let Void Lords corrupt it yadda yadda

Just stop arguing with that guy, who is an obvious troll. Report him for derailing and ignore him. His college comment alone disqualified him from any kind of objective discussion.
    Ye sure

" Mommy people are not nodding at our collective thoughts so let's report him and we can go back circle.jerking "

Very Mature.

This is still the BfA Patch Speculation thread and not the "Lore is a mess and everyone who doesn't agree is of lower intelect than me" thread, so yea, reporting you is absolutely legit. By the way the last time I will feed the troll you are.
    And don't forget the 10pages of Retail vs Classic Experience discussion started by him. Just reported him already to day and then just ignore him on further stages.

10 pages = were literally 10 post

I get that there is a mob squad here reporting people that are not on the same hivemind because this is their safe space.

But honestly I don't care if you are getting mad because people have different opinion, grown up.

Also you are literally detailing the thread by making every 5 post the usual off topic post about me and to ignore me or whatever instead of shut up, ignore me and go on with your life and this topic discussion.

Let's see if you understand and stop going off topic after this post without quoting me to have the last word for your own satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Right now we basically don't know if there will be an 8.3 raid yet so there's that for your argument about WoD.
    Except we do... and they even said we will know who the boss of it is in the Azshara end cinematic.

Nice try though.

Regarding the Light Naaru as next enemy, the problem is that you have to make a really good pre-story ( xera 5 quests and Yrel 20minutes quest, without even seein her ) doesn't really count.

You can't come out of the closet " hey this are the new enemies now " doesn't really work.
    Also as I said the problem is to make it fit the current situation.

If now we are going to face N'zoth/Aszhara/Sylvanas (?)

How do you shift to the light from them?
    Also Gorak Tul and Bowsamdi Boss?
    Wrathion?

My safest bet is that 8.2 and 8.3 will put some basis to a Cata-alike rework for Black Empire and Underground or Other Side xpac.

Then maybe they will hint some " space " zone for 10.0 and see if people are fine with that.

C'moooon blizz, post a bluepost with date!
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    X'era and Yrel are more then enough to start some quasi Fanatical Light wielding force expansion theme. It's just setup for a possible future, same with all the Dragonflight stuff, again more set up. Bolvar up to some shady stuff in Legion is more hinting/setup for more Undeath and Death related stuff and since Taelia(Bolvar's daughter) is coming, it's pretty obvious where things are going on some fronts.

We have the Old Gods or rather N'zoth in the background but truly there's more then 5 old gods in existence, if the Void lords want to shot out more to our planet, they very well can. The Old gods while "minions" of the Void Lords are still connected and technically are sorta like set up for the Void itself. Blizzard can create a lot of things as history has shown.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Right now we basically don't know if there will be an 8.3 raid yet so there's that for your argument about WoD.

You burping the same inane shit over and over doesn't make it any less wrong. They've literally stated that Azshara is NOT the final boss of BfA. Fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    You burping the same inane shit over and over doesn't make it any less wrong. They've literally stated that Azshara is NOT the final boss of BfA. Fin.
    Don't feed the incel, he has been at it for ages.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Admittedly I've been playing some other games during the lull, but I am looking forward to setting foot in Nazjatar. At last, we fight Azshara and will soon know who the true final boss of the expansion is... I'm almost looking forward to the end of the arguing about that. Of course, then will begin the complaining from those who didn't get the boss they wanted. Also, soon there will be fake leaks galore about the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    C'moooon blizz, post a bluepost with date!
    I need that sweet sweet trailer !
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Admittedly I've been playing some other games during the lull, but I am looking forward to setting foot in Nazjatar. At last, we fight Azshara and will soon know who the true final boss of the expansion is... I'm almost looking forward to the end of the arguing about that. Of course, then will begin the complaining from those who didn't get the boss they wanted. Also, soon there will be fake leaks galore about the next expansion.
    Can't wait for the day when the Raid goes live and seeing the Cinematic. Have to admit I need to prepare myself for "just" an epic "N'Zoth breaks free"-Cinematic, but the hope for a curve ball is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Can't wait for the day when the Raid goes live and seeing the Cinematic. Have to admit I need to prepare myself for "just" an epic "N'Zoth breaks free"-Cinematic, but the hope for a curve ball is still there.
    N'zoth breaking free is pretty much guaranteed, but i would like to hope that the cinematic will at least take a second to acknowledge that Sylvanas should be the final boss. Other than that, given that Ashara does not have a dead animation, i am wondering what is going to happen to her in the cinematic, probably die, but even that could be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I need that sweet sweet trailer !
    You know what, theres a cinematic placeholder for transition from harbor to Nazjatar, that might be used as a trailer. They did the same for Darkshore cinematic.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

How many cinematics do we have in 8.2?

Nazjatar intro, Azshara finale, any known other?
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    So what? Again, 8.3 could be another Ruby Sanctum or simply Warfront 2.0. You don’t know, I don’t know so acting like you know more about 8.3 than me is what you’d call inane shit. I‘m speculating, nothing more or less. And that 8.3 won’t be a massive patch is quite obvious so... back to speculating which is what I do, even if you don’t like the outcome. And I was talking about the WoD raid comparison. If the final raid of BfA does have less than 4 bosses WoD actually had more raid bosses than BfA btw.

We might know a bit more after the cinematic but who knows, maybe it’s just leading towards more questions instead of answering them. I’m still quite sure that N‘zoth won’t be the final boss.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-06-17 at 06:13 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again