Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Just wondering what class were you playing? 116-120 for me was no different then earlier levels Mabye even a bit faster where I could pull 5-7 mobs and aoe them down as a survival hunter without using things like misdirect.
    My back then Mythic geared BM hunter could pull just about anything without being afraid. My pet would die a lot but a quick revive, feign and misdirect took care of that. That was before heirlooms, so using Azerite pieces.

With my subsequent characters, all of which are at most LFR geared, I've had to take care even on classes like Brewmaster Monk or Warrior. Especially when using heirlooms instead of the Azerite armor. Currently my Outlaw Rogue is the one I quest with, and pulling more than 2 mobs is a gamble. I only do big pulls if I have access to every CD and can burn them down very fast whilst using the defensive.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Happened to me with every class I rushed (monk dps, paladin dps, fury, elemental chaman), except hunter. The thing was, for me it was easier pre 166 than after, but I don't whine about it, instead I like it a lot, that I had to be careful and I used my CD's more often than not while leveling.
    Huh Mabye survival was just over tuned at lunch then. The only other class I leveled was a pally but I quested as holy so I didn’t see any change there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    You right, you right.
    The vast majority are bad players then, either way there's a reason why only a small percentage ever manages to tackle content of actual difficulty whilst the rest becomes convinced that content from 15 years ago was more difficult than Mythic raiding of today.
    You dont have to do mythic raiding to experinece content. Reason why so many people never finish mythic is becouse they dont have to no becouse they cant. You think average casual player will go waste his time on content what he alredy finished in LFR? Hell no.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-06-13 at 03:29 PM.

Huh Mabye survival was just over tuned at lunch then. The only other class I leveled was a pally but I quested as holy so I didn’t see any change there either.
    I don't know, take into account that I'm one of those that says "If I see 20 I take 20" hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    You dont have to do mythic raiding to experinece content.
    You're free to experience the content aimed at the lowest common denominator.

It's not the finite content though, the content that requires more than 1 half of a brain and at minimum 1 finger on each hand. And when people only experiencing that content run around professing to wanting challenge, that's pants on head retarded.
    Which of course matches the content they run.

7+ Year Old Account
    My back then Mythic geared BM hunter could pull just about anything without being afraid. My pet would die a lot but a quick revive, feign and misdirect took care of that. That was before heirlooms, so using Azerite pieces.

With my subsequent characters, all of which are at most LFR geared, I've had to take care even on classes like Brewmaster Monk or Warrior. Especially when using heirlooms instead of the Azerite armor. Currently my Outlaw Rogue is the one I quest with, and pulling more than 2 mobs is a gamble. I only do big pulls if I have access to every CD and can burn them down very fast whilst using the defensive.
    I was just in Argus gear but I remember my pet kept dying during mass pulls at like 111-12 so I just stopped using misdirect and found I was able to face tank no problem and with getting more azerite pieces like the heal on kill or stacking poison debuff it was smooth all the way to 120.

The only other toon I’ve levelled this expan has been a pally and I did all of that as holy because I hate Ret so that was slow all the way though.

I am pretty certain that they will replace "Titanforging" with the upgrade system

I was just in Argus gear but I remember my pet kept dying during mass pulls at like 111-12 so I just stopped using misdirect and found I was able to face tank no problem and with getting more azerite pieces like the heal on kill or stacking poison debuff it was smooth all the way to 120.

The only other toon I’ve levelled this expan has been a pally and I did all of that as holy because I hate Ret so that was slow all the way though.
    Well, Azerite pieces are quite powerful.
    Most players will be using heirlooms now though, which gives more XP but also removes any Azerite boons and the massive stats from said Azerite gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    You dont have to do mythic raiding to experinece content. Reason why so many people never finish mythic is becouse they dont have to no becouse they cant. You think average casual player will go waste his time on content what he alredy finished in LFR? Hell no.

Have you ever been a raider? Most people can’t do mythic most people can’t even do heroic.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Azerite pieces are quite powerful.
    Most players will be using heirlooms now though, which gives more XP but also removes any Azerite boons and the massive stats from said Azerite gear.

I had tottaly forgot they updated heirlooms, this is the first expan I’m not really leveling any alts as I’ve been told by friends I flip plot to much so I’m sticking with just my pally and hunter.

The vast vast majority of players are below average, FYI.
    True now, even more true back in Classic. If they die due to lack of skill now, you can bet your ass they died because of a lack of skill back then.

Meanwhile, people with even an inkling of what to do in Classic leveling, afk talk to viewers whilst auto-attacking mobs down. Wow, such skill!

Now back to something more interesting than 15 year old content which belongs in its own forum anyway:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ __________

Level Squish for Future Expansions - Blizzard Survey

https://www.wowhead.com/news=292286/...lizzard-survey

This'll probably show up on the front page, but interesting nonetheless.
    The fact that you compare the difficulty in killing mobs between Classic and BfA show us the level of ignorance you have, you can't grasp the difference between blanket and strategic difficulty increase.

Still talking about " difficulty " which isn't and wasn't the case even back then, really pity.

Also the survey is indirectly tied to Classic because 120 level without having a real curve to show us that latter level makes us stronger o gave real perks is useless.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, take into account that I'm one of those that says "If I see 20 I take 20" hahahaha

I tend to do the same thing, I think I only died a couple times rather because i pulled an elite with won’t scaling or got jumped by a horde.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would love if reforging came back. That's all I want lol

Just wondering what class were you playing? 116-120 for me was no different then earlier levels Mabye even a bit faster where I could pull 5-7 mobs and aoe them down as a survival hunter without using things like misdirect.
    I 120 every classes and my main is hunter

Sorry to said but if you could keep the pet up while mass pulling and not begin able to kill mobs makes you a terrible hunter player I would suggest a non pet class like DH

Also Pet are pretty underwhelming beside AI, they lacks of old talents to make them stronger tbh
    Last edited by Porcodio; 2019-06-13 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It is impossible for a majority to be below average.
    You're thinking of a median, not an average. Not that the latter is a precise term anyway, especially in regards to intangible factors such as "skill".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    Would love if reforging came back. That's all I want lol
    I loved it, I will sound like a total casual noob, but I could adapt my gear faster to what I wanted even if it was a fraction of my BIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodio View Post
    The fact that you compare the difficulty in killing mobs between Classic and BfA show us the level of ignorance you have, you can't grasp the difference between blanket and strategic difficulty increase.

Still talking about " difficulty " which isn't and wasn't the case even back then, really pity.

Also the survey is indirectly tied to Classic because 120 level without having a real curve to show us that latter level makes us stronger o gave real perks is useless.
    And you can't grasp basic conversation it would seem. No, the survey is about the Live game, not Classic. But of course the Classic club WOULD want to believe that it's about them.

And you can't grasp basic conversation it would seem. No, the survey is about the Live game, not Classic. But of course the Classic club WOULD want to believe that it's about them.
    Well you are in Denial, I can't do nothing about it /shrug

Also CLUB as labelling without not even knowing what I will play, make even funnier your grasping.
    Last edited by Porcodio; 2019-06-13 at 03:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Sorry to said but if you could keep the pet up while mass pulling and not begin able to kill mobs makes you a terrible hunter player I would suggest a non pet class like DH

Also Pet are pretty underwhelming beside AI, they lacks of old talents to make them stronger tbh
    I can kill things just fine and keeping a pet up is no problem it’s just more trouble then it’s worth to use mend pet when I have no fear of death.

Sorry to said but if you couldn't keep the pet up while mass pulling and not begin able to kill mobs makes you a terrible hunter player I would suggest a non pet class like DH

Lol, you contradict your own failed attempt at boasting in your own post.
    Mend pet is considerably weaker than it once was. It dying has no bearing on the skill of the player, the skill comes into play when the player can salvage the situation and not die like the pet does.

I loved it, I will sound like a total casual noob, but I could adapt my gear faster to what I wanted even if it was a fraction of my BIS.
    Reforge wasn't really this special.

People will just use the bis template and call it a day.