Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    You keep fixating on these mounts pal. That was only one of the reasons. Quick glance shows me so many Mythic guilds. But I guess they all hate it, but still do them for some weird reason? And I don't really get were you are coming from. Don't you realize, that Classic raids are SO.MUCH.EASIER than today's Mythic/Heroic?

You keep speaking for others with 100% certainty, but you are clueless. We already see the reality of how it's gonna be. When closed Classic beta started, people were reporting Vanilla features as bugs, Blizz had to even post "Not a bug" list. Not a long time ago I saw a post with a tester saying, that "Classic dungeons are too easy". They were not, he just remembered them differently. So ye, reality is creeping in.
    Yes they are. But they are still far more interesting becouse they are exclusivly designed for 1 difficulty only. Mythic will never be interesting becouse it is still same content what playera clear in LFR. There is no new boss, no new lore. Nothing it is same content.

Yes becouse Blizzard also invated lot of players what never played vannila. And post like classic dungeons are way too easy are created by clueless players. They see lvl 15 players running lvl 10 dungeon completly outgeared while players are experienced raiders and they wonder why it looks easy.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-06-13 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    It isnt about ego. It is about not wasting my time in content i have alredy finished with no exclusive content. There is no point doing mythic. It offers nothing extra except for challenge than LFR. And challenge without rewards is not appeling at all. Wohhonyou get achievement omg so crazy. I have all AoC achievements till end of MOP. I dont care about single one of them.
    Mythic also offers the best possible gear, titles, mounts, FOS.

If your motivation to raid is killed by others having access to watered down versions of the content with watered down rewards, your motivation wasn't all that much to begin with, and it is in fact about your ego.

It's not the same content. Mythic requires a team where every player carries his weight, LFR can be completed with mouthbreathers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Lfr proabbly has more going for it then any classic raid. But if you think lfr raiders are gonna leave in drove to go raid in classic you are again deluded.
    Delusion is kinda his expertise, it would seem. "People who want Classic don't play BfA at all", what utter ignorance.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-13 at 06:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are. But they are still far more interesting becouse they are exclusivly designed for 1 difficulty only. Mythic will never be interesting becouse it is still same content what playera clear in LFR. There is no new boss, no new lore. Nothing it is same content.
    This is world first Ragnaros kill. Tell me how "far more interesting" is it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    You sneaky you...

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Nope. this thread's pretty dry right now, Blizzard's gotta start releasing 8.2 and then get 8.2.5 up on PTR!
    Thanks mate! Well, 8.2 is close, so it shouldn't be long now til we see those cinematics hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I just had to butt in here, because my pedantic side has to object here. It is impossible for a majority to be below average. And i feel it necesary that everyone knows that.
    Actually, that is possible if you have a large group at roughly the same level and a small one way above that, so that the average ends up high enough to not include the large group. If you assume that 50%+ are at skill level 1 and everybody else is above, it must actually be that way, as the average is necessarily >1.

What isn't possible is for a majority to be below the median.

It is truly a shame if vulpera were to be added.

No discussing with a person delusional enough to believe that Mythic Jaina is the same content as LFR Jaina, really.
    Why didn't the first 100 people that killed her on LFR get the FOS title?? Unfair!

Does video shows all preparation and everything els prio to this kill? Becouse thats also what makes classic raids fun. You dont have to do that in LFR. Just press 1 button and afk win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    No discussing with a person delusional enough to believe that Mythic Jaina is the same content as LFR Jaina, really.
    Why didn't the first 100 people that killed her on LFR get the FOS title?? Unfair!
    I think you dont understand what means word content. Achievements are not content. Uldir is content, questing in voldun is content. Doing same raid on higher difficulty is not new content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does video shows all preparation and everything els prio to this kill? Becouse thats also what makes classic raids fun. You dont have to do that in LFR. Just press 1 button and afk win.
    Ah yes, preparation. "Ok guys, everyone got fire res gear? Fuck sake Johnny, told you to get it! Never mind. Ok guys, buffs up! Johnny, start blessing us. Potions and food, please. <5 min later> Ok let's pull! <after a wipe> Goddamn this corpse run, why it has to be so far away? Wait, what? Trash re-spawned already? Oh well, let's clear."

YES MAN, RAID PREPARATION WAS SO MUCH FUN IN VANILLA.

You are just making a fool out of yourself right now.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-13 at 07:27 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

If your motivation to raid is killed by others having access to watered down versions of the content with watered down rewards, your motivation wasn't all that much to begin with, and it is in fact about your ego.

It's not the same content. Mythic requires a team where every player carries his weight, LFR can be completed with mouthbreathers.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusion is kinda his expertise, it would seem. "People who want Classic don't play BfA at all", what utter ignorance.
    Yeah and? Is there new boss? New lore? Completly new enviroment? No there isnt = it isnt new content. Imagine putting 1000× more effort into mythic for mount what will have no value next expansion, or gear what will get completly reseted in 8.2, or FoS what nobady carea about becouse it has no visual represenation. It is just hidden bar in your interface.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-06-13 at 07:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and? Is there new boss? New lore? Completly new enviroment? No there isnt = it isnt new content.
    And once again, that is ONLY your opinion. You can deny it how much you want it, you can pretend you speak on behalf of others. But what you say is only your personal opinion.

Ah yes, preparation. "Ok guys, everyone got fire res gear? Fuck sake Johnny, told you to get it! Never mind. Ok guys, buffs up! Johnny start blessing us. Potions and food, please. <5 min later> Ok let's pull! <after a wipe> Goddamn this corpse run, why it has to be so far away? Wait, what? Trash re-spawned already? Oh well, let's clear."

YES MAN, RAID PREPARATION WAS SO MUCH FUN IN VANILLA.

You are just making a fool out of yourself right now.
    Yes it actualy was. It is what made vannila rpg game. It just seema you dont like rpg games. You just want hop in finish inatance and hope out. Thats not what rpgs are about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes it actualy was. It is what made vannila rpg game. It just seema you dont like rpg games. You just want hop in finish inatance and hope out. Thats not what rpgs are about.
    And you are mistaking major inconveniences and shallow design with being a "true RPG". But once again, people are slowly realizing how Vanilla really looked like.

And once again, that is ONLY your opinion. You can deny it how much you want it, you can pretend you speak on behalf of others. But what you say is only your personal opinion.
    Thats not my opinion. Do some reaserch. Read some articles from def or watch youtube. New difficulty was never consideret as new content in gaming industry. Never.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are mistaking major inconveniences and shallow design with being a "true RPG".
    No i dont. You jave no clue whay rpgs are about.

Yeah and? Is there new boss? New lore? Completly new enviroment? No there isnt = it isnt new content. Imagine putting 1000× more effort into mythic for mount what will have no value next expansion, or gear what will get completly reseted in 8.2, or FoS what nobady carea about becouse it has no visual represenation. It is just hidden bar in your interface.
    It's not the same content neither. You're basically trying to argue that a Rolls Royce and a Beetle is the same thing, because they're cars. 1 is considerably more prestigous, harder to come by and rarer.

You have exactly the mentality of players that WOULD settle for shit aimed at the lowest common denominator though, and that's your right. But others will never consider LFR to be real raiding, and will strive for more. And they'll be rewarded accordingly, always having the latest titles, best gear, rare mounts etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they farm. And whem they get it is like yaaay new mount now what? Just another instant gratification what will fade in 5 minutes. You dont even see people use those mounts becouse people know there is nothong special about them. I saw Hazel reaction when ahe drop direhorn from Throne of Thunder. She was like "ok" mount it and wasnt even like excited at all. Completly hollow reward.
    Hazel has always been clear that she wasn't too excited for that mount. Nice way to cherrypick.
    She's been far more excited for others. I was in a group where the zombie raptor dropped, and the guy that won the roll cheered out loud.

People play BfA right now and have a blast too. These forums are never not a pool of rampant negativity where the current expansion always sucks. Must be a year beginning in 20.

Let's see how excited people are for already 15 year old content when it's been out for a year. Already people suggest that new content should be added. That'll be multiplied by the hundreds.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-13 at 08:59 PM.

Unlike some people, I don't think BfA is a total disaster. (Now WoD? That was.) BfA just suffers from bad decisions and coming on the heels of Legion. I figure in the long run it'll be counted as more akin to Cata than WoD. Controversial and messy, but not complete trash. One of the stories from BfA that I actually really did like was Jaina's.

It quite literally hasn't. There's been a lack of news, nothing more.
    How much news do you want them to give us? Full class changes every day? They've been releasing plenty of news, raid tests, M+ testing, etc. There hasn't been a lack of news, Classic has just been more dominant from non-Blizzard sources

10+ Year Old Account
    True RPG......You can't do all the design decisions most RPgs have when you add to a MMO and let alone I haven't seen people describe what mechanics that is. Doing a lot of raid prep isn't RPG esque. That seems to be more of Raiding culture if anything(It's not bad but it isn't some big RPG thing).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we still in the 8.2+ speculation thread ?

- - - Updated - - -

So this isn’t true at all, at least not fully. You can complete mythic at a cutting edge level with 2-3 carries. Do you think the world 1500 guilds clearing Jaina after she got obliterated by nerfs are an entire guild of good players? They aren’t. Hell a guild on my server practically 19 manned Jaina pre-nerf, so you don’t need this amazing coordinated team of 20. You can have some slackers and still win. That isn’t my problem though I’m just pointing this out. This isn’t to say mythic is easy either, it isn’t.

As for mythic, it’s very unrewarding. The only thing I’d personally want or suggest is a seasonal reward for both cutting edge players and the +15 or +20 all dungeon mythic+ achievement. This provides something that’s actually unique to killing the bosses early on. Right now, everything from mythic is farmable after 2, 3 or 5 years. The seasonal reward can be anything from a title to a mount to a transmog, as long as it’s just something unique to those players putting in all that effort. Obviously if you aren’t a CE player or a high level m+ player you probably wouldn’t want these rewards added because you couldn’t get them and that’s fine but not a fair argument. Pvp has a seasonal tabard, Mount, transmog and title, I think it’s fair to give pve at least 1 seasonal cosmetic item.

Yes, the challenge is 100% addicting and very fun but that doesn’t mean mythic is rewarding, it doesn’t have anything to do with the reward structure at all so saying “do it for the challenge or don’t do it” is a bit ridiculous to me.

For the record I don’t think lfr should be removed. Id prefer if it was never added but since it is it should definitely stay. I don’t think having 4 raid difficulties is the worst thing either. Raiding in general has gotten so much harder over the years it’d be dumb to assume mythic being the only difficulty available would help the game, it would kill it if anything. There may be other solutions that don’t involve 4 raid difficulties but I can’t think of any off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-06-13 at 10:15 PM.