The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They aren't reusing any model, I don't know what you are seeing...at all. She has her own unique model that and Sylvanas is more standing on the ground the floating.
    Confirmed creatures with faces have similar expressions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Confirmed creatures with faces have similar expressions.
    From related races, no less! News at eleven!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean for Naz'jatar rep, you will need to search around the zone for quests that have no breadcrumbs or map indicator and both in Mechagon and Naz'jatar you will want to do all the legendary pet battles because the first time you defeat them awards a generous amount of rep (and the Naz'jatar legendary pets are fucking BRUTAL).
    Unless they're repeatable, they can't make you fall behind, though.

I mean for Naz'jatar rep, you will need to search around the zone for quests that have no breadcrumbs or map indicator and both in Mechagon and Naz'jatar you will want to do all the legendary pet battles because the first time you defeat them awards a generous amount of rep (and the Naz'jatar legendary pets are fucking BRUTAL).

For the essences things are easier; beyond the Naz'jatar grind which is required for some, the rest just need you to do a variety of activities you might already be doing. I think you are a PvPer so you are unlikely to miss any (people who don't PvP will have to check a guide though).

For the Benthic gear farm, just spend time in Naz'jatar with War Mode off (because Blizzard is retarded).
    Thank you...i guess ill have to turn off Warmode...and then turn it back on to unlock that unique Azerite Essense rewarded on Nazjatar PvP battle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, pet battles. Skiiiiiiiiip! What real benefit we got from new reps, beside flying unlock?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Three essences per rep, plus an additional essence that is locked to Naz'jatar story progression.
    Welp, time 2 grind!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    It's just me or does Azshara has a model very similar to Sylvanas? I can't believe Blizzard is recycling things like that in cinematics
    definitely not.

sylvanas has a more defined and sharp jawline. azshara's is round, which is quite ugly for someone that was supposed to be the most beautiful being in all of azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    definitely not.

sylvanas has a more defined and sharp jawline. azshara's is round, which is quite ugly for someone that was supposed to be the most beautiful being in all of azeroth.
    Ugly? UGLY? SHE IS MAGNIFICENT. And you shall bow before your Queen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What version is your client?
    8.2. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    she's pretty from downward facing angles, but idk what they were thinking with that jawline.

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe for the future we can name these threads "[current expansion] patch speculation thread" since these last a whole expansion anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    This thread is entertaining as hell sometimes with their optimism and pipe-dreams.

A June release would require an announcement this week. Like, today.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I thought you guys said 8.2 was releasing in June?
    Well would you look at that. 8.2 released today in June. Funny.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    definitely not.

when you mutate into a snake monster is hard to be "to be the most beautiful being in all of azeroth" and a tittle give by elves didn't mean to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when you mutate into a snake monster is hard to be "to be the most beautiful being in all of azeroth" and a tittle give by elves didn't mean to be true.
    oh but it was true, because she made herself appear more beautiful with magic. meaning, anyone would find her beautiful.

illidan saw through it with his demonic vision.

5+ Year Old Account
    illidan saw through it with his thot vision.
    Fixed for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well would you look at that. 8.2 released today in June. Funny.
    i mean, it released "in" june the same way legion/bfa launched "in" september. technically, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Fixed for ya
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzAYIKWvccA

indeed, if only he were here to slay one more time.

i mean, it released "in" june the same way legion/bfa launched "in" september. technically, yeah.
    BfA launched middle of August, though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    BfA launched middle of August, though.
    i forgot the launch times. but wasn't legion like either august or september 28th?

releasing at the ass end of a month might as well not even count for an mmo, in which things take weeks to really take off.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You and me against the world on this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Updated thread for 8.2.5 and beyond. Have at it. Be excellent to each other and party on.
    thank you!!