One of the cinematics was indeed Crossroads. Turns out Blizzard modified the encryption tech in 8.2 to not distribute the keys anymore as soon as you deliver the quest so all the automated cache submissions MMO-C/WoWHead have won't actually have the key saved in them unless the person logged off when they took the quest that has the cinematic during it. Oof!

One encrypted cinematic left. Hopefully that one is actually new.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    One of the cinematics was indeed Crossroads. Turns out Blizzard modified the encryption tech in 8.2 to not distribute the keys anymore as soon as you deliver the quest so all the automated cache submissions MMO-C/WoWHead have won't actually have the key saved in them unless the person logged off when they took the quest that has the cinematic during it. Oof!

Sounds like Blizzard are getting better at protecting themselves from data-mining. Is that what you're saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Might be azshara afterkill video.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

With Ion saying we will see who the Endboss is with seeing this cinematic, yeah Endboss Cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    With Ion saying we will see who the Endboss is with seeing this cinematic, yeah Endboss Cinematic.
    "Watch as I, Sylvanas, totally uncorrupted, reveal to you my true endgame! BEHOLD GARROSH MENETHIL, THE LIVING VESSEL OF N'ZOTH's WILL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yup, Stormwind and Orgrimmar definitely need to be destroyed just because of posts like these.

"No you see, Blizzard CARES about Night Elves, they burned their capitol and turned them into shit!"
    i think you should read what i posted here on GD about the supposed art designer on 4chan doing an ama, claiming that Tyrande Will betray the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Sounds like Blizzard are getting better at protecting themselves from data-mining. Is that what you're saying?
    Yup! Exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    i think you should read what i posted here on GD about the supposed art designer on 4chan doing an ama, claiming that Tyrande Will betray the Alliance
    Tyrande betraying the Alliance for wanting peace with the Horde is not that out there though. The only reason there is a debate over it hinges more on whether the Horde will suffer any consequences or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    No no no, Blizz OBVIOUSLY loves the Nelves.

-Almost wiping them off the face of Azeroth for nothing but shock value
    -Half arsing Tyrandes special vengeance powers
    -Night elf dark rangers killing their own people and working together with their own killer because... they feel betrayed by their goddess that actually ends up helping their race
    -Addressing Darkshores and Tyrandes outcome in a blue post instead of in game.
    -In Naz there is a single night elf present (Shandris) and she is of course overshadowed by her human overlords.

Blizzards love and compassion for night elves is unquestionable.

Formerly known as Arafal

Just waiting for an "Elune is evil" reveal so the Nelf fanbase can just quit.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Just waiting for an "Elune is evil" reveal so the Nelf fanbase can just quit.
    Don't forget Blizz likely continuing to try to make us accept that Nelves would acually accept the Valækyr ressurection to fight for Sylvanas.
    If Blizz does not at least try to adress this at all then i will have no choice but to accept that Blizz really just does not want to write good stuff for the Nelves.
    BfA has been one long string of beatdowns for the Nelves, hopefully Blizz can at least say that Sylvanas uses mind control on the Nelves, it would quite literally be the lesser of all the evils comitted against them so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't actually believe they hate Nelves, I mean they seem to love putting the Horde through the tyrant ringer despite the Horde bias claims come in and out. Thats all I got on the matter cause this isn't Night Elf hate thread 2.0.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't actually believe they hate Nelves, I mean they seem to love putting the Horde through the tyrant ringer despite the Horde bias claims come in and out. Thats all I got on the matter cause this isn't Night Elf hate thread 2.0.
    I don't think they "hate" them either. But you have to wonder why BfA has shat on them so much.

I had a theory at the beginning of the expansion that Bliuzz might be trying to proactively prevent faction bias that will come later in the expansion.
    For instance giving the Horde lots of stuff that the Alliance does not get so they have that card to use when Alliance wins the war at the end.
    Or Shitting all over the Nelves because they will get a completely new capital city in 9.0. Something like that.

I will admit this is a pretty long shot, considering there is no clear precedent for this in the game as is. But it is the only actual explanation i have for why the Nelves get fed shit all BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They hate each race equally, everyone knows that by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I unironically think Blizz may be shitting on the Nelves in BFA to make them angry about the Alliance/Horde unification efforts, and in turn be understanding when Tyrande either fucks the efforts up in 8.3/9.0 or simply leaves the Alliance when they go through.

BFA is full of emotional manipulation so I don't think this is a stretch. It also makes sense that of all the Alliance races it would be the Night Elves who turn into the "kind of hate the rest of the faction" group, similar to the Forsaken's placement in the Horde.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-07-05 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't going to leave the Alliance, no more then the Blood Elves rejoining the Alliance from the Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

He is talking an awful lot about systems for what's supposed to be an art guy.

Dragon isles for the next expansion sounds fun.

Catch up with the bronzeflight and see what wraithion is up too

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He is talking an awful lot about systems for what's supposed to be an art guy.
    It's just super silly. It's a whole bunch of "yes to what forum goers have speculated/wanted" that I'm more surprised by how many people are saying "I like this leak" instead of how fake it is lol.