Herald of the Titans Makabreska's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I got one question.

Ny'Alotha as another daily / wq zone?
    All zones since Legion have these, so expect them, if they will ever give us Ny'Alotha.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

The "Awakenings" leaks are getting honestly out of hand.

Either this is real and Blizz has no control over their own devs any longer, or someone is trying really hard to troll the community.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Either this is real and Blizz has no control over their own devs any longer, or someone is trying really hard to troll the community.
    This happens EVERY time when xpac reveal is incoming. The closer to Blizzcon, the more garbage will be spewn. Why people keep giving them any serious thought, I dunno. It just feeds the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I got one question.

Ny'Alotha as another daily / wq zone?
    As opposed to what? A zone with no dailies and WQs that becomes irrelevant the second you finish the story?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar

Blizz has a lot better control than leakers like to think they do. More likely what's happening here is either one person is posting the same leak multiple places, or someone decided they liked the OG leak so they stole it, modified it slightly, and reposted it to try and drive it as the truth.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Now that I think of it, I think Teldrassil is the least likely final thing for BFA because at least Nya'lotha is a zone. Ruins of Teldrassil doesn't really come with a new zone unless they want to have the entire burned tree be its own minizone with PART of it (maybe the lower half in the water) being a raid.

It also has the same problem of being too "samey" that I think Nya'lotha would have. I don't know how to make Nya'lotha fun and varied as a zone.
    I don't see a reason for it to be in Teldrassil. Besides ending the expansion where it started, what's there? Why would Sylvanas go there? It's a burnt husk!
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't see a reason for it to be in Teldrassil. Besides ending the expansion where it started, what's there? Why would Sylvanas go there? It's a burnt husk!
    Only reasons I can think of are to summon a shit ton of ghosts at once to do something or other, OR to use the tree trunk and roots as a path down into the center of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This happens EVERY time when xpac reveal is incoming.
    It doesn't.
    What usually happens is a lot of people would "leak" many different concepts of which 2-3 sound somewhat plausible and are discussed.

So far it's been just this one.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    1. Loads of dead Nelves. If Darkshore is anything to go by, Sylvanas seems to be quite persuasive as Nelves seem to put up very little resistance to being ressurected and made to fight for those who killed them.

2. It is thematically relevant. Ending the expansion where it started is as good a storytelling technique as you can ask for.

3. Teldrassil could potentially have been grown on something important. It is afterall kind of weird that the Nelves places it out in the ocean instead of Ashenvale or something.

Mostly it is a theory though. There is nothing that screams that it should be the final raid other than it being a cooler concept than other Capital cities.

Teldrassil as the ending would worry me that they're about to pull the Kerrigan card and say "No Sylvanas burned the tree because N'Zoth was hiding under it."

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

That "blizzard art dev" ama 4chan post was very specific with azshara's end cinematic so well see if that holds any water come Tuesday when the cinematic gets released. So far it's been fun just reading all these "leaks" since I like figuring out what could happen based on all evidence we have. I'm pretty sure it'll be something dragon related, heck we see wrathions belf agent hiding when we get our azeroth heart trait and he says well know what's going on soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    That "blizzard art dev" ama 4chan post was very specific with azshara's end cinematic so well see if that holds any water come Tuesday when the cinematic gets released.
    Keep me posted because I don't think I read that part. Think I quit before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Keep me posted because I don't think I read that part. Think I quit before it.
    Will do, he basically stated she'll release Nzoth using the heart of azeroth and then she'll fall in the water eyes wide open and will live. Idk seemed way to specific so well know Tuesday.

It doesn't.
    What usually happens is a lot of people would "leak" many different concepts of which 2-3 sound somewhat plausible and are discussed.

So far it's been just this one.
    See the Slowpoke answer. We are yet to be flooded with different "leaks".

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Teldrassil as the ending would worry me that they're about to pull the Kerrigan card and say "No Sylvanas burned the tree because N'Zoth was hiding under it."
    Sylvi defenders were claiming that was the case, before Warbringers got released.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Will do, he basically stated she'll release Nzoth using the heart of azeroth and then she'll fall in the water eyes wide open and will live. Idk seemed way to specific so well know Tuesday.
    That part may actually happen. Anything else is up for debate.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That part may actually happen. Anything else is up for debate.
    Her awaking N'zoth and living seem pretty plausible, we knew he was going to be in bfa(8.3 prob), and it kinda makes sense for Azshara to live, they introduced her in game like not even two weeks ago and it wont make any sense to just kill her off(at least doesn't make sense to me), the way the fight ends seems very specific so might be somewhat plausible if he gets it right.

Still if it does happen the way he mentions, then well have to wait until 8.3 because he states what happens and how the fight also ends(wont go into possible spoilers if we can even call them that at this point).

I do get this feeling factions will either get dissolved or something will happen to make them cross-playable since might be causing a lot of imbalances and people quitting because of it and I'm sure a lot of other reasons(maybe idk). Also bunch of new textures being worked on, idk just I don't find it coincidental.

I'm pretty sure well see the dragons in next expansion, wrathion 100%, his agent is in game watching us get our first azeroth heart new trait and says well know soon enough whats going on.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Her awaking N'zoth and living seem pretty plausible, we knew he was going to be in bfa(8.3 prob), and it kinda makes sense for Azshara to live, they introduced her in game like not even two weeks ago and it wont make any sense to just kill her off(at least doesn't make sense to me), the way the fight ends seems very specific so might be somewhat plausible if he gets it right.

Still if it does happen the way he mentions, then well have to wait until 8.3 because he states what happens and how the fight also ends(wont go into possible spoilers if we can even call them that at this point).

I do get this feeling factions will either get dissolved or something will happen to make them cross-playable since might be causing a lot of imbalances and people quitting because of it and I'm sure a lot of other reasons(maybe idk). Also bunch of new textures being worked on, idk just I don't find it coincidental.

I'm pretty sure well see the dragons in next expansion, wrathion 100%, his agent is in game watching us get our first azeroth heart new trait and says well know soon enough whats going on.
    Ion also said it would reveal the final boss but.... if that leak is true I just imagine the chains breaking we hear N'zoth's voice and all that. At that point it would either show N'zoth rising from the depths(Maybe) or as you said Azshara slowly falling downward(living) and it pans to Sylvanas somewhere......

Or it all happens differently. I dunno. Factions aren't being dissolved though, cross comunication? Again sure I see that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

The Azshara and Sylvanas connection (or how she knew about Ashvane, Xalatath's powers etc) is yet to be revealed, so it might somehow be a part of the upcoming cinematic that shows Sylvanas as the final boss.

Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ion also said it would reveal the final boss but.... if that leak is true I just imagine the chains breaking we hear N'zoth's voice and all that. At that point it would either show N'zoth rising from the depths(Maybe) or as you said Azshara slowly falling downward(living) and it pans to Sylvanas somewhere......

Or it all happens differently. I dunno. Factions aren't being dissolved though, cross comunication? Again sure I see that.
    Yah idk at this point its all speculation but its fun putting all the little details from each, I don't know if it has really been leaked(prob not) but only reason i see factions either being dissolved or they are being "merged" or some fancy name of the sort is because its stopping blizzard and activation from making more of a profit at this point, especially when wow isn't doing to good.

Alliance has been in decline forever, mainly because of blizzard inability to deal with racials, horde having "better theme", all players xfering to horde, whatever you wanna call them, so I can see them doing it as it would open up new possibilites and attract new players, heck maybe even them writing a better story so they don't focus on which faction to fuck over.

We'll know in November but still fun to speculate based on what we got. Only thing I'm 100% certain of is wrathion coming back in 9.0, blizzard does love to leave hints from time to time, and wrathions agent being present and saying well know soon enough is a pretty big one.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The Azshara and Sylvanas connection (or how she knew about Ashvane, Xalatath's powers etc) is yet to be revealed, so it might somehow be a part of the upcoming cinematic that shows Sylvanas as the final boss.

Who knows!
    Not sure if i believe any of these leaks but they all seem to state sylvanas was trying to unite us all along, seems to be going that way based on cinematics we've been seeing and blizzard saying it wont be garrosh 2.0, if it does go this way, I believe she'll be like a last boss pulling of a lelouch from code geass lol.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-07-06 at 10:23 PM.

Not sure if i believe any of these leaks but they all seem to state sylvanas was trying to unite us all along
    That would be out of character as F, and dumb as hell, as the best way to unite the factions against a common foe is to just point the enemy and ask for help, not invade and burn a city.
    Whatever...