Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What Yogg said in the evil language was.

"The shadow of my corpse will choke this land for all eternity."

Which seems to imply his death so to speak. Of course it doesn't seem to be affecting Northrend soooo yeah.
    We haven't exactly seen a lot of what happened in Northrend after that.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We haven't exactly seen a lot of what happened in Northrend after that.
    Only hints up to now, the 'Miasma' or whatever it was in Ulduar at the beginning of Legion and then what went on in the Grizzly Hills in the druid class hall campaign. Showing things going on in the world isn't exactly Blizzard's strong suit ^^

------

I didn't think the cinematic was bad, it was actually quite good and made perfect sense. Everything played out as it was planned for N'Zoth, the only thing I find a little curious is that Azshara looked kind of surprised when he took her. Or maybe it wasn't surprise, only that she knew what was coming. As Afrasiabi said in one of the Blizzcon interviews, if you make a deal with a dark god, you pay up when your time is due. I guess her time is due now and I'm curious if we'll see her again as his 'queen' in Nyalotha. Maybe a little changed ^^
    My only grip with it is that N'Zoth breaking free will not be felt in at least the tiniest bit until 8.2.5 or even 8.3. Or did the people coming out of the raid see anything out in the world too that we don't know of yet? Because the threat from the cinematic will be long gone when the next patch and possibly a new hint of what happens next arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or to open all the eyes that have closed due to death.

Oh no it's all coming together. N'Zoth is Sylvanas' boss, and he's reforging the Black Empire via the undead.
    What if Nzoth is Bwonsamdis boss too?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What if Nzoth is Bwonsamdis boss too?
    Nah, mostly because I think "all death is evil" is cliche. Also I still kinda hope she's a pawn, not a servant.

Not to the degree of forgiving Sylvanas, but just so she's not entirely Garrosh 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

And that, plus people thinking she died, made me realize something very concerning.

Is N'Zoth tied to Undeath?
    She was dead for a few seconds, if at all. She could have just been unconscious, close to death.

Please don't make this another big thing like "Void hates/fears Undeath because Void told one Void user to attack an Undead".

"The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin."

I have a suspicion that this line from N'zoth may not be referring to Sylvanas. But I've no clue who else it could mean. Jaina seems sane now post-Legion. Alleria maybe? If Arator is killed, she might flip, as has been foretold before (?).

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I didn't think the cinematic was bad, it was actually quite good and made perfect sense. Everything played out as it was planned for N'Zoth, the only thing I find a little curious is that Azshara looked kind of surprised when he took her. Or maybe it wasn't surprise, only that she knew what was coming.
    Could just have been startled by the sudden jerking back to conciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

I have a suspicion that this line from N'zoth may not be referring to Sylvanas. But I've no clue who else it could mean. Jaina seems sane now post-Legion. Alleria maybe? If Arator is killed, she might flip, as has been foretold before (?).
    Elune or Tyrande

I instantly think of Tyrande when I see that line.
    Not sure if true, but she would have earned the right to lose her shit proper after Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Not sure if true, but she would have earned the right to lose her shit proper after Teldrassil.
    And of course, another character that had a disagreement with the boy king has to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she pursues Sylvanas alone and something bad happens. Like a personal quest, otherwise it gets weird(If we're uniting in 8.3 or whatever)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I really don't think they're going to wait until after August to bring up the 8.2.5 PTR. I figure it'll go up either late July or early August, before Classic launches. (I admit it, I'm desperate to see the worgen/goblin updates)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I really don't think they're going to wait until after August to bring up the 8.2.5 PTR. I figure it'll go up either late July or early August, before Classic launches. (I admit it, I'm desperate to see the worgen/goblin updates)
    I agree with late July or early August. Going to even say either week of July 29th or week of August 5th. Worgen/Goblin updates are all I care about at this point when the PTR comes up.

Also this Blizzcon expansion year looks like the meme is it's gonna be filled with a lot of shit-tier "leaks".

Sylvanas may be a doppleganger. We never saw her resurrected. The Val'kyr offered her a deal in the afterlife but we never saw her say yes.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not Sylvanas, it's Tyrande. Night Falls could imply the whole Black Moon/Night Warrior thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I agree with late July or early August. Going to even say either week of July 29th or week of August 5th. Worgen/Goblin updates are all I care about at this point when the PTR comes up.

Also this Blizzcon expansion year looks like the meme is it's gonna be filled with a lot of shit-tier "leaks".
    The quality of the leaks is really based on what will happen in 8.2.5 and 8.3.

If 8.3 is N’zoth the leaks for 9.0 will be very, very interesting because nothing is set in stone then and basically everything could haben.

If 8.3 isn’t N’zoth we already know that 9.0 will be about him and most likely his allies (Black Empire).

From a story aspect I prefer N’zoth being 9.x yet leak season would be much more interesting if we deal with him in 8.3.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The quality of the leaks is really based on what will happen in 8.2.5 and 8.3.

If 8.3 is N’zoth the leaks for 9.0 will be very, very interesting because nothing is set in stone then and basically everything could haben.

If 8.3 isn’t N’zoth we already know that 9.0 will be about him and most likely his allies (Black Empire).

From a story aspect I prefer N’zoth being 9.x yet leak season would be much more interesting if we deal with him in 8.3.
    Honestly if 8.3 kills N'Zoth I'd expect to see a LOT more hubbub around "Awakenings"-type Leaks. The ones that basically are a soft WoW2.

If 8.3 is N’zoth, then 9.0 shouldnt be karesh because that would be 2 void expacs in a row. So 9.0 is either lich king bolvar or dragon isles. I doubt there will ever be a 10.0 because i think activision shuts down blizzard by then and ill wager 9.0 is dragon isles so thatll be wows final form.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If 8.3 is N’zoth, then 9.0 shouldnt be karesh because that would be 2 void expacs in a row. So 9.0 is either lich king bolvar or dragon isles. I doubt there will ever be a 10.0 because i think activision shuts down blizzard by then and ill wager 9.0 is dragon isles so thatll be wows final form.
    I mean Blizz always does that 2 expansion BS now.

MoP ended on Orcs, WoD started on Orcs.

WoD ended on Legion, Legion started on Legion.

Legion ended on Titan Lore, BFA started on Titan Lore.

BFA would end on Void, 9.0 would start on Void.

But I really hope it's not Ka'resh because I don't want Universe of Warcraft. Legion was way too Sci-Fi for me.

Honestly if 8.3 kills N'Zoth I'd expect to see a LOT more hubbub around "Awakenings"-type Leaks. The ones that basically are a soft WoW2.
    That’s why I said leak season with a defeated N’zoth will be much more interesting as everything and nothing could happen in 9.0. if we don’t fight N’zoth in 8.3 9.x will inevitably deal with him and the Black Empire.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again