7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Got statistics for that? Also, no expansion will be worse than cata. Ever.
    Wod has already done that.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Wod has already done that.
    Nah, not at all. WoD was crap, so you didnt have your hopes up but Cata started strong, amazing dungeons with proper difficulty and nice intro raids, then it turned to shit with lame troll patch, fairly okey firelands. And then the fucking disaster came: Dragonsoul and LFR. Pure vomit.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not at all. WoD was crap, so you didnt have your hopes up but Cata started strong, amazing dungeons with proper difficulty and nice intro raids, then it turned to shit with lame troll patch, fairly okey firelands. And then the fucking disaster came: Dragonsoul and LFR. Pure vomit.
    Transmog came in the Dragon Soul patch soooooooooooooo you're ignoring that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Transmog came in the Dragon Soul patch soooooooooooooo you're ignoring that.
    Not fond of that system either.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

FFXIV doesn't have close to the amount of subs of WoW, and classic will further that gap. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Kor View Post
    Hilarious how insecure and defensive the few remaining WoW fanboys that exist have become these last few months.
    Hilarious how insecure and defensive the squad of sad little haters still are after so many years of being constantly in the wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/LPoJIO9.jpg

I see the sickness outside this thread flicks over

Got statistics for that? Also, no expansion will be worse than cata. Ever.
    WoD says hello.

As much as the usual suspects will say otherwise, BfA is miles ahead of other expansions, especially WoD, in terms of development and quality.
    If BfA sets the new bar for "mediocre", then we're pretty fucking golden.

Sidenote: FFXIV being better in any capacity than WoW is a matter of opinion. Same as how it's retarded to pretend that anyone trying WoW ended up sticking with it, even back in WOTLK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/LPoJIO9.jpg

I see the sickness outside this thread flicks over
    They'll grow tired and leave soon, especially as new info starts coming on 8.2.5.
    Positivity towards this game to them is like Valak having his real name screamed to his face.

On that note in regards to Allied races:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1153713136031154176

Seems Vulpera are getting flip jumps! About time, although the female one still has a likely placeholder.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-07-25 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    On that note in regards to Allied races:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1153713136031154176

Seems Vulpera are getting flip jumps! About time, although the female one still has a likely placeholder.
    Male vulpera have had the jump flip since BfA beta. Not sure why they're tweeting that out now. I guess they are betting that an announcement is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Male vulpera have had the jump flip since BfA beta. Not sure why they're tweeting that out now. I guess they are betting that an announcement is imminent.
    It's been a sloooooooooooooooooooooow while in regards to Allied races. Willing to bet the post was about stating that the females still likely have a placeholder.

If the females don't have a barrel jump, I shall be disappoint.

WoD says hello.
    Again, nope. Explained already.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You explained your own dislikes, not how Cata is worse than WoD.

Your opinions don't explain it, they're just your opinions.
    Check their approval ratings from players and critics. Cataclysm is WAY above both WoD and BfA, but BfA is still way ahead of WoD.

WoD was objectively bad from a development standpoint. Cata didn't lack development, they just focused it in places that people didn't experience the same as max level content.

Apexis, Garrisons, 6.1, no content planned beyond 6.2, world of reskincraft on the other hand...I say this as someone who enjoyed it throughout for raiding, Garrison gold generation and the free time it left to focus on alts. And ofc for the new character models, that, the Voidtalon and Timewalking was the positives.

BfA gets a lot of hate simply for being the current expansion. Legion did too, then the moment it became the past, it started skyrocketing in approval rates. BfA does not in any shape or form lack development efforts though. Unlike most of WoD.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-07-25 at 03:00 PM.

Your opinions don't explain it, they're just your opinions.
    Check their approval ratings from players and critics. Cataclysm is WAY above both WoD and BfA, but BfA is still way ahead of WoD.

WoD was objectively bad from a development standpoint. Cata didn't lack development, they just focused it in places that people didn't experience the same as max level content.

Apexis, Garrisons, 6.1, no content planned beyond 6.2, world of reskincraft on the other hand...I say this as someone who enjoyed it throughout for raiding, Garrison gold generation and the free time it left to focus on alts. And ofc for the new character models, that, the Voidtalon and Timewalking was the positives.

BfA gets a lot of hate simply for being the current expansion. Legion did too, then the moment it became the past, it started skyrocketing in approval rates. BfA does not in any shape or form lack development efforts though. Unlike most of WoD.
    Cata still worse. Hopefully they wont ever try a revamp again.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Cata still worse.
    What compelling argumentation.
    Facts tell a different story, your feels don't apply. Neither do mine.

What compelling argumentation.
    Facts tell a different story, your feels don't apply. Neither do mine.
    Cant fuck up more than Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    They still the number 1 candidate for AR.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Cant fuck up more than Cata.
    Only they did, with WoD.

Cata had too much development poured into the 1-60 revamp without utilizing it for Max level players in the process.
    WoD didn't have any such efforts, it just lacked development, which is pretty damned bad from such a big company.

You can feel however you want about either, I enjoyed WoD more than Cata myself, doesn't change the fact that WoD tanked the game for a reason and if Legion hadn't come along, it might not have made it through.

Cata had too much development poured into the 1-60 revamp without utilizing it for Max level players in the process.
    And this is another reason why it's worse. Waste of resources.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I must be mis-remembering Cata. I enjoyed the revamp of old zones, both visually and with gameplay value. Dungeons were great, as were raids. Firelands was one of the better raids WoW has seen. Molten Front was great. All the 80-85 zones were wicked cool, especially Deepholme and Vashjir. Dragon Soul was fairly fun, and a pretty good raid, it just suffered from a looooong patch/downtime(but so did ICC). I'm pretty sure I got a lot more playtime in Cata actually playing the game than I did in WoD, where a lot of the time was spent in Garrison. WoD had great raids and beautiful zones, but max level content was extremely lacking, outside of Tanaan.

And this is another reason why it's worse. Waste of resources.
    It wasn't a waste. It was a much needed revamp of the leveling experience, it was just utilized badly for max level content. The revamp was a godsend for many of us enjoying leveling.

WoD didn't have such a revamp, tons of cut content, no content planned beyond 6.2 etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I must be mis-remembering Cata. I enjoyed the revamp of old zones, both visually and with gameplay value. Dungeons were great, as were raids. Firelands was one of the better raids WoW has seen. Molten Front was great. All the 80-85 zones were wicked cool, especially Deepholme and Vashjir. Dragon Soul was fairly fun, and a pretty good raid, it just suffered from a looooong patch/downtime(but so did ICC). I'm pretty sure I got a lot more playtime in Cata actually playing the game than I did in WoD, where a lot of the time was spent in Garrison. WoD had great raids and beautiful zones, but max level content was extremely lacking, outside of Tanaan.
    No you're remembering it quite like a lot of us do. Drekmar is just being stubborn in our day of feels before reals. The facts are on the table though, Cata was a much MUCH more liked expansion all around than WoD, for good reason. Raiders are a minority, WoD shat on non-raiders and damned near tanked the game for good in the process. The devs even had to emergency pull a store mount and make it obtainable in-game in the hopes of halting the bleeding of goodwill and players.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-07-25 at 03:17 PM.