7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because keeping a senseless conflict that blizzard obviously can't write is a so much better idea!
    they can keep conflict tht make sense just fine, the writers are bad regardless of the theme

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Agreed. But there's no reason you can't have both. A simple visit from Rastakhan to ease Talanji's heart or perhaps guidance from Vol'jin to help her move past the anger would go a long way if added.
    That, or freeing her from Bwonsamdi's service (or at least freeing him from his mysterious master, so he's less of a soul-grabbing dick) would help her officially forgive the Alliance - but it would obviously still remain a large factor when it comes to reparations from either side. Maybe Rastakhan's death (and future actions by e.g. Tyrande) will be weighed against Horde transgressions on the other side, whatever can't be directly pinned to Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No, I did. I'm all for the factions to splinter, BUT if it meant that your player has to choose a side out of four (splitting the playerbase into four chunks) instead of none of sides mattering (unifying the playerbase) it would deal a heavy blow I don't know if wow can take right now.
    Don't think they meant any splintering, just optional and 'plug&play' cross-faction grouping.
    Thus reducing the splintering that Warmode brought about, being able to find more players for non-Warmode outdoor content or any instanced content. BoD even laid the groundworks for tech to allow grouping in faction-specific instances like Trial of the Champion/Crusader, other-faction members would be switched to the leader's faction, and get their faction's loot, which auto-converts if traded to another player.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Eh, I'd rather have sat at home, refreshing on one monitor, doing old stuff like Deaths of Chromie or levelling ARs or my Gnome for the Heritage on the other.
    Alas, not to shit on the movie (Anna) as it was more enjoyable than I thought, slow start with too many time jumps, but I liked the heist-like twist at the end, although it was predictable.

Sasha Luss has potential, shallow role, but she basically played Cillian Murphy against the wall, although that was part of her character, too.
    I was considering to watch that movie as well.
    But better movies have started appearing I think

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    No, we haven't. It's still like 1 p.m. in California, so plenty of time left to get the PTR rolling "today" (at least from their perspective).
    Unfortunately, the day has passed .

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I was considering to watch that movie as well.
    But better movies have started appearing I think
    Yeah if you want to watch something else, pick those movies was roped into this one by my colleagues (who didn't want to see Far From Home D: )

Unfortunately, the day has passed .
    Yup. Hoping for today. I'm really curious what the dataminers will find in patch files

I'm more worried about no stream announcement for this week than the delay in PTR.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    'Party Sync' is their way of justifying an old world revamp. It's end game content if we scale it, right?
    No need to revamp when they make the old stuff scale.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Talan'ji is pragmatic.
    That, too, forgot to mention that.

Imo if she wants some justice, she first needs to find out who on earth was in charge of inspecting the Zandalari fleet and did not locate all those bombs below their ships that were just stuck there for weeks.
    Also Bwonsamdi, who basically abandoned Rastakhan in the middle of the fight to let him die. She has enough reasons to hate him even without the pact.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yeah if you want to watch something else, pick those movies was roped into this one by my colleagues (who didn't want to see Far From Home D: )
    Saw that one, I thought it was really good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I'm more worried about no stream announcement for this week than the delay in PTR.
    I think that ship has sailed.
    I can see a press release close to actual release of the patch, not a preview at the beginning of PTR cycle.
    Which makes me believe no other big announcements except for the party sync.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Why hell were you expecting stream annoucement, especially when patch was announced yesterday? Even big patches like 8.1 or 8.2 got just 20 minutes stream.

And how PTR start date not matching out predictions is 'delay'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And how PTR start date not matching out predictions is 'delay'?
    Feasel tweeted about Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No need to revamp when they make the old stuff scale.
    That’s indeed true. I mean how many of us (veterans) have played through the Cataclysm world of Azeroth? I haven’t. I’ve got 11 chars on 110, 5 on 120 and only boosted one of them. All the others have been leveled to 60 long before Cataclysm happened. And due to later classes starting at 60+ or higher there was no need to quest in the post-Cataclysm zones.

I mean I wouldn’t need a revamp if every zone gets own, scaling world quests. And every zone scales. I prefer a revamp yet it would be enough for me to go out into the world and do stuff that matters.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Feasel tweeted about Tuesday
    Yeah, but it was hint, and not even direct one. We just assumed it's about PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That’s indeed true. I mean how many of us (veterans) have played through the Cataclysm world of Azeroth? I haven’t. I’ve got 11 chars on 110, 5 on 120 and only boosted one of them. All the others have been leveled to 60 long before Cataclysm happened. And due to later classes starting at 60+ or higher there was no need to quest in the post-Cataclysm zones.

I mean I wouldn’t need a revamp if every zone gets own, scaling world quests. And every zone scales. I prefer a revamp yet it would be enough for me to go out into the world and do stuff that matters.
    I disagree only because the leveling story is just a disjointed mess. Timeline wise 1-60 happens before 61-80. That should be fixed. I also think things just need to be refreshed.

I've leveled a ton of toons though 1-60. I have 32 toons 60+. Some DKs, some DHs, some boosted.

I also understand why folks don't want to see a revamp.

What is this silence? Have we given up hope on a ptr today

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What is this silence? Have we given up hope on a ptr today
    We thought that Feasel hinted Tuesday. If that's not a case, it can be today - but tomorrow/Friday as well.

BTW - Since 8.3 for sure won't launch before 9.0 reveal (and there is even a small chance these two will be annouced together) shouldn't this thread be renamed to "8.3 & 9.0 speculations"? Two threads won't make sense, we speculate about overall future, not specific patch.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-07-31 at 02:53 PM.

Its just weird, since they gave the first Dev Note and then set the Forum up to be ready, also the Vendor Build is here since a week, so it has to happen any hour, any day.

7+ Year Old Account
    A quest designer had also teased the arrival of 8.2.5 on the PTR yesterday https://questifer.tumblr.com/post/18...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    That, combined with Feasel's tweet, the PTR notes and forum thread make me suspect that something had gone awry at the last minute, hence the delay.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Man, can't wait to have a look at the new worgen/goblin customization options. Wonder if their idea of giving female worgen glowy eyes options already made it in

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Man, can't wait to have a look at the new worgen/goblin customization options. Wonder if their idea of giving female worgen glowy eyes options already made it in
    I'm really curious as well, I never was a fan of the worgen models so I am interested to see how they look now