Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    If she kill the two persons who could enable lasting peace Tyrande would create Alliance Drama, because she would have avoided lasting peace between Horde and Allilance.
    Anduin does not need to be killed off, Nyel's obession with killing a character who just started and isn't a bad one or just aggressive is...weird. The whole Alliance wouldn't stand for killing Anduin. Genn wouldn't allow it either. Let Anduin be Anduin and live. Tyrande is already on the path and I think most Alliance fans would probably not care if they killed a Horde character over one of their one(This is....mostly educated speculation and not fact, just the feeling I've gotten).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-08-20 at 09:08 PM.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Anduin does not need to be killed off, Nyel's obession with killing a character who just started and isn't a bad one or just aggressive is...weird. The whole Alliance wouldn't stand for killing Anduin. Genn wouldn't allow it either. Let Anduin be Anduin and live. Tyrande is already on the path and I think most Alliance fans would probably not care if they killed a Horde character over one of their one(This is....mostly educated speculation and not fact, just the feeling I've gotten).
    Anduin has started back during MoP and he barely developed or improved. Is there something more to expect from him we haven't seen yet? How many expansions worth of character development does he need?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Anduin has started back during MoP and he barely developed or improved. Is there something more to expect from him we haven't seen yet? How many expansions worth of character development does he need?
    Speaking as an Alliance main, he hasn’t really gotten... any. He’s always kinda just been this ultra good holy boy. He used some shadow magic in MoP, and that implied he’d lean towards being a disc priest, balancing light and dark, but instead he became a literal beacon of holy lawful goodness, and it’s frankly irritating. He needs to develop as an actual character, but that might not actually happen with the current team... but we also don’t know what 8.3 and whatnot will have, so... eh.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Speaking as an Alliance main, he hasn’t really gotten... any. He’s always kinda just been this ultra good holy boy. He used some shadow magic in MoP, and that implied he’d lean towards being a disc priest, balancing light and dark, but instead he became a literal beacon of holy lawful goodness, and it’s frankly irritating. He needs to develop as an actual character, but that might not actually happen with the current team... but we also don’t know what 8.3 and whatnot will have, so... eh.
    He's always been shown to be a more noble person overall and not to mention he's already been hinted to be a big Holy person. The focus is just on other characters(Anduin is not really used as much but I'm sure he'll pop up in 8.3(If its the dethroning Sylvanas part of the story). I don't think him suddenly using a shadow ability(Thats in a video game and don't take everything so literal) means he will turn bad or being disc.

And for the record he actually has developed, he isn't the pacifist that he used to be. THe fact he put himself on frontlines and fight against the Horde is a pretty big difference.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    We might get a new build today as the PTR servers just went down.

Doubt it. might be later in the night or tomorrow.

I reckon we'll actually get something this build, whenever it comes.

ptr build no sense, all encrypted

Build out; 300 MB's

Leave Anduin out of this, he doesn't need to die. Saurfang being killed by Tyrande would just escalated the faction war and ppl here don't want that.
    It's so cute how fast you are to defend any Alliance character, specially Anduin.

Anything in the build? preferably something that is visible/readable and not encrypted?

I don't really care about 8.2.5, shit's seeming too minor regardless of what's in there.

I just want to know if they'll hold on til November or before to drop the other shoe.

In other news, Blizzard pounded the archive program in which people could read some file names (like the one where we saw the 120 boost). Basically, they finally managed to counter datamining. Be interesting if that'd be the norm or if they're just doing it for artificial PR.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2019-08-20 at 11:13 PM.

fuck 8.2.5 classic is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    fuck 8.2.5 classic is more interesting
    Yeah - it really is at the moment. I hate how much they have encrypted. 90% of the ptr is encrypted. I was thinking they'd give us something this week because we're in the downtime before classic and no new lfr wings or anything, but nah. It's a sad week. Even my weekly chests were sad.
    Last edited by MonkeyMagicc; 2019-08-20 at 11:36 PM.

Its vague, a raid in Silithus and no info on what we'll face there. Still secretly hoping Blizz uses Sargeras's sword as a raid instance >.>
    Interestingly enough there seems to be a portal symbol in the chamber of the heart

Account wide essences are a given

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Not even worth to call in the brotherhood how weak the leaks are.

Here's my leak for 8.0.
    Still feel proud that I baited a youtuber...
    All you need to bait pyro with is

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Interestingly enough there seems to be a portal symbol in the chamber of the heart

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands
    You don't know him enough. You forgot 1: The Titans 2: The Light.

Still think (and hope) a variation of Shadowlands is pretty likely though.

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands
    You think he'd go for Sylvanas taking over the Death-Void of the Shadowlands?

Are they? Because there's no sign of them so far on .2.5 PTR.

My guess is you'll get them in 8.3.5, just like Legendaries on a vendor.

You know - when it literally doesn't matter anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    PS - you might want to update your sig, since the player you are quoting was long ago banned for being a troll and trouble maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    PS - you might want to spend more time researching why he's actually banned. Most of the time it's because his opinion doesn't line up with the opinions of threads he posts in and because the mods of this forum are most of the time a joke and just instantly ban people instead of actually looking at the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You think he'd go for Sylvanas taking over the Death-Void of the Shadowlands?
    I mean that's a realistic enough scenario.

You need something completely random for the crapshoot that Blizzard does. Ala Warlords of Draenor, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I don't really care about 8.2.5, shit's seeming too minor regardless of what's in there.

I just want to know if they'll hold on til November or before to drop the other shoe.

In other news, Blizzard pounded the archive program in which people could read some file names (like the one where we saw the 120 boost). Basically, they finally managed to counter datamining. Be interesting if that'd be the norm or if they're just doing it for artificial PR.
    Realistically they're treating Classic as "content" for WoW.

That's why 8.2.5 has almost nothing in it and I'd wager 8.3 is fucking ages away. With the timing of Blizzcon and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    PS - you might want to update your sig, since the player you are quoting was long ago banned for being a troll and trouble maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    PS - you might want to spend more time researching why he's actually banned. Most of the time it's because his opinion doesn't line up with the opinions of threads he posts in and because the mods of this forum are most of the time a joke and just instantly ban people instead of actually looking at the reason.