Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They're likely referencing the Alabaster mounts from the Anniversary Box/Store.
    I don't like the mounts per se, but if you think those are simply untextured grey models, think again.
    So it's neither VT thing, nor a pet.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Virtual Ticket will include early access to Vulpera/Mechagnomes, which will be in 8.2.5 files yet to be revealed. If you pay the ticket, you can create them as soon as the patch is out. If not, they'll be available during the anniversary event.

Or high elves.

I jest, of course.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-09-06 at 10:43 AM.
    Whatever...

I really want to see where the Calia stuff is going. Mostly I just want to know if I'll be playing Horde or Alliance when the inevitable undead paladins drop. All signs so far are pointing towards Alliance but then if they're just going to remove the faction divide it won't even matter.

My guess is Dragon Isles as 8.3 with a new Warfronts and maybe a raid focused on the war. Dragon isles will have a dungeon setting p shadow lands for 9.0. 10.0 will have a time skip and world revamp. Look for more art to be used in world revamp, like BE building and dwarf stuff.

Not sure if someone created this already...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    So it's neither VT thing, nor a pet.
    Whiners don't care about context *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The guy who had been involved in shady deals pretty much since day one? Who sounds like a self-absorbed narcissist? Yeah, how dare they.
    Like i said old god puppet, they could have done a small retcon that instead him being the guy responsible for all the emerald dream things, that he was not helping malfurion either. That he didnt cared about malfurion but did care about night elfs. Try to look at him then. If they retconned the old god puppet he would have been a great character in the alliance, always going against the humans until varian came along and in bfa he could go against anduin.

I really dont know why people hate him that much, he is a really great character if you disregard the old god puppet thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    I really dont know why people hate him that much, he is a really great character if you disregard the old god puppet thingy.
    It was clear even in Vanilla that he was malicious. Whether by himself, due to grief over the loss of his son, his granddaughter, or Old God corruption, it doesn't matter.
    Thinking he is a likeable Alliance character is similar to Garrosh apologism.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    Like i said old god puppet, they could have done a small retcon that instead him being the guy responsible for all the emerald dream things, that he was not helping malfurion either. That he didnt cared about malfurion but did care about night elfs. Try to look at him then. If they retconned the old god puppet he would have been a great character in the alliance, always going against the humans until varian came along and in bfa he could go against anduin.

No he really isn't. He was a jerk and ended up being a jerk(Shocking I know). He's far a better character by being lost mentally after his son's death, that would scar anyone. Him just being a big warhawk and thats it isn't really interesting, not to mention there was hardly any reason for him to being that way back then.

Virtual Ticket is next month ............and Sylvanas is on that image.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-09-06 at 05:20 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Field Marshal

there you go^^

LMAO, Sylvanas and no one else from WoW.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

LMAO

I'm done.

Sylvanas, really ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    LMAO

I'm done.

Sylvanas, really ?
    Why wouldnt it be Sylvanas. She is likely to be the final boss going by the Warbringers as final raid boss theme we ahve had going throughout the expansion, and equally as likely to survive, meaning that she is potentially central to both the current storyline come Blizzcon, and just as important (potentially) for the next expansion.

tfw just Sylvanas

Huh? You expected more than one? They're usually just one character each time.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Huh? You expected more than one? They're usually just one character each time.
    I think what people expected was... anyone but her. If she's not Warchief anymore (as we're largely assuming), and N'Zoth is the endboss of BFA, and 9.0 is a world revamp (as, again, we're largely assuming) how does she fit into any of this?

It's an expansion year after all.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    tfw just Sylvanas
    Once again the obvious answer was the right one. I don't know why we even speculate anymore

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Once again the obvious answer was the right one. I don't know why we even speculate anymore
    Because we want to assume Blizz is interested in making a good game rather than appeasing fanboys.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Because we want to assume Blizz is interested in making a good game rather than appeasing fanboys.
    Why is Sylvanas being shown as a prominent character in this Blizzcon a bad move though? She is likely to be the final boss, and also a player in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think what people expected was... anyone but her. If she's not Warchief anymore (as we're largely assuming), and N'Zoth is the endboss of BFA, and 9.0 is a world revamp (as, again, we're largely assuming) how does she fit into any of this?

It's an expansion year after all.
    Each time a Blizzcon they announced an expac: WoD had Garrosh as the key art character, the gamescom they announced Legion had Gul'dan, and the Blizzcon they announced BfA had Jaina... Each time the character is a major driving force of the new expansion's plot.

So obviously, they choosed her because she's a big link to it.

Aka Shadowlands (inb4 no duuude it's faaaakkkeee)