When you remove the logos and other crap the saurfang cinematics become quite shorter. I prefer to believe they are entirely new cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    When you remove the logos and other crap the saurfang cinematics become quite shorter. I prefer to believe they are entirely new cinematics.
    I'm still assuming it is just the Saurfang cinematics for now. I'll very happily be wrong and end up being surprised when they're not, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it already had zero purposed before, i remember that everything that i did served for nothing since it was lost or the alliance get it in the end.

everything in the story is going for the cliche we expected or worse, is rly frustrating endure all the shit to get a even crap end.
    Yeah at this point Sylvanas really is Garrosh 2.0.

Theramore = Teldrassil
    Both were murdering Night Elves / Alliance without a purpose
    Loyal Orcs = Loyal Forsaken
    Both factions unite to fight Garrosh / Sylvanas

They're basically the same. And both have an "Old God" weapon lol, Garrosh had his Ysharaaj axe and Sylvanas has the Xalatath dagger. Can it be more obvious?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    That was a rough estimate based on the file's size.
    Dangit

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    There is no 6:40 cinematic.

The encrypted one is 6:18
    Old soldier is 6:22
    Yeah yeah I saw that after, though without the logos Old Solider loses like 30 entire seconds soooo. I still have hope.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Theramore = Teldrassil

They're basically the same. And both have an "Old God" weapon lol, Garrosh had his Ysharaaj axe and Sylvanas has the Xalatath dagger. Can it be more obvious?
    Blizzard: "But it's not Garrosh 2.0 because Siege of Orgrimmar 2 isn't a raid, it's a Warfront."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

what if the cinematic isnt long but is an HD realistic cinematic like the BFA intro?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I found something Interesting.

Remember that Tweet from the Chinese Voice Actress of Sylvanas from June 4th, where she said she was conflicted with what she had to dubb for an CGI, and that she "damns the writers" ? Well I just checked her weibo where she tweetet it, and it does look like she deleted it some days ago.

Maybe because blizz contacted her?

EDIT: ah NVM, its just not on her main site anymore. https://m.weibo.cn/status/HBUcJ4C6e?...0&retcode=6102
    Last edited by ilgynoth; 2019-09-12 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    I found something Interesting.

Remember that Tweet from the Chinese Voice Actress of Sylvanas from June 4th, where she said she was conflicted with what she had to dubb for an CGI, and that she "damns the writers" ? Well I just checked her weibo where she tweetet it, and it does look like she deleted it some days ago.

Maybe because blizz contacted her?
    I'm guessing it has to do with with both Sylvanas and Anduin are missing from the embassies, replaced with the pandas who never do anything.

...come to think of it, can someone check when the PTR is up and see if that's still the case?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm guessing the 'end of the War Campaign' is just when we get told "We must unite to stop Sylvanas!"
    So like half of the expansion already?

Whuuuuuu. Fucking ZZzzzzzZZzz

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it has to do with with both Sylvanas and Anduin are missing from the embassies, replaced with the pandas who never do anything.

...come to think of it, can someone check when the PTR is up and see if that's still the case?
    Not just they're gone.

EVERYONE is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Not just they're gone.

EVERYONE is gone.
    They're off to the Shadowlands.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    We need a cinematic to show what Nathanos was doing while we were in Nazjatar...

Not just they're gone.

EVERYONE is gone.
    Just from the embassy, or around it too?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    They're off to the Shadowlands.
    Boy am I glad that leak is all but banished there itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Just from the embassy, or around it too?
    Inside. All the racial leaders are MIA. Its just "ambassadors" for the various Allied Races and the Pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the end of the war campaign, thei big story line. Ofc it will have a cinematic, they had for lesser moments of the campaign, not having one to finish it would be incredibly disapointing
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    what if the cinematic isnt long but is an HD realistic cinematic like the BFA intro?
    Do we have any indication that when compressed there is a difference in data per second of video between the realistic ones and the ones created with ingame assets? (guess you could compare how large an average second is of the Lordaeron battle cinematic in the game files)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Theramore = Teldrassil

I disagree on the murdering without a purpose, there was definitely a purpose in both actions especially Theramore.

I'm 100% with you and you're spot on the other points. I noticed it too, and it's very frustrating that they pretty blatantly recycled the storyline. Reminds me of how some of the recent Star Wars movies did the same. Wow is such a huge canvas that there's no need to recycle plots with different names like that.

Boy am I glad that leak is all but banished there itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Inside. All the racial leaders are MIA. Its just "ambassadors" for the various Allied Races and the Pandas.
    *shadowlands flashbacks*

10+ Year Old Account
    *shadowlands flashbacks*
    Again, leak's dead. Unless 8.3 was surprise cancelled Sylvanas being deposed in 8.2.5 busts it.

Again, leak's dead. Unless 8.3 was surprise cancelled Sylvanas being deposed in 8.2.5 busts it.
    Doesn't mean we can't have an "everyone dies for dramatic effect" situation, but with it going down some other way.